Be Excited About London Ontario Real Estate & Let Us Bore You!
"Boring" is the best description how we help home buyers and sellers in London Ontario & area!
Oh, they are excited and pleased when they successfully buy a house or a condo in London Ontario or sell their home, what's boring is that there is no nail biting, sleepless nights, panic phone calls, nefarious or dubious games played, no BS*.
Nor, any rah rah stuff, we're #1, our pictures on signs, billboards or our picture bigger than a picture of your house!
Its just that at the end of the day, clients found us to be boring!
- no last minute phone calls that the buyer's financing fell through
- no silent treatment
- no "we cannot close tomorrow, we need this, the bank needs this, blah, blah'
- no games such as "we have another offer"
- no "if you don't buy today , it will be too late"
- no underpricing or overpricing your home
- no worrying about owning two homes
- no "Am I paying the right price for this property"
- no "What if there is something wrong with this house?"
- no "Holier Than Thou"
- no more thinking that the sky is falling, that a Canadian team might might win the Stanley Cup, interest rates are up, are down, it's going to rain, it's too cold, too hot. All excuses that are out of our control, so, why not focus on your real estate goals and achieve them, laser like and get it done.
Now, have some fun, click on any of the logos below and search MLS for what you are looking for or dreaming of, you will get walk scores, condo fees, taxes, schools, churches, you name it, it is here, and if not, let us know, we will bore you , that is our role, guide clients with facts to make good decisions. ( We are not graphic artists either so no compaining about our design or hokey icons as a web page designer called it after she tried to sell me a $30,000 a year website!)
Not Bored Yet?
I know from experience that most buyers and sellers of real estate, stocks & bonds, mutual funds, automobiles etc. are not disciplined in all situations and let the heat of the moment, their emotions override logic and at times common sense and in turn, a financial mistake.
Knowing that and wanting our client's to be successful in a real estate transaction, I say why not listen carefully, find solutions & design , step by step plans, so that all our clients have the necessary information to make wise decisions?
As you can see, real boring!
Don't get me wrong, I have not yet seen a transaction that were without a few challenges, but no game playing, no posturing, no phoniness, just do what you hired us out to do, guide and advise you to a successful real estate transaction. Period.
You see, it is quite straight forward and pretty simple! These client reviews thought so!