50,55,60,65 Fiddlers Green London Ontario
These one-floor condominium townhouses at Fiddlers Green were Sifton built and were one of the first adult-style developments in South West London, between Oxford Street West and Hyde Park Road.
A short walk to one of the better grocery stores in London is Remark, and across the road is Loblaws. Two drugstores, restaurants, banks, medical & professional offices and two bus routes make this a great and easy living neighbourhood.
50, 55, 60 and 65 Fiddlers Green is in Oakridge in London, Ontario.
There are four enclaves of residences: All have double car garages.
50 Fiddlers Green 79 units and a community inground pool
- As of November 6, 2019, five townhomes were sold, from $369,900 to $429,000 and averaging nine days to sell.
- In 2018 one sold $370,000
- In 2017, three sold, $310,000, $359,000 and $380,000
55 Fiddlers Green 48 units
- As of November 6, 2019, three residences sold, one for $375,000, one for $392,000 and the highest at $495,000
- In 2018 one sold $325,000
- In 2017, three sold, $245,500, $271,430,$325,000
60 Fiddlers Green 32 units
- As of November 6, 2019, two units have sold. One for $316,300 and the other for $429,900
- In 2018 no sales
- In 2017, two sold, $264,000 and $269,900
65 Fiddlers Green 33 units
- As of November 6, 2019, one townhome residence sold for $410,000
- In 2018, two sold, one at $360,000, the other $429,000
- In 2017, three sold, $260,000, $330,000, $372,000
Thinking of Moving?
|Having the right information about a property and getting excellent results, when applied, will save yourself some money. Have a look at these links; you will be glad you did!