Sell Your Home in London Ontario Not All Realtors Are The Same
To sell your home in London Ontario, what you do in the first ten days are critical and will make the difference how quickly it sells and for how much!
The most crucial time for a new listing in London Ontario is two days before it officially goes on MLS and the eight days after!
Why two days before? When you and a thorough listing Realtor prepare and assemble all the necessary marketing tools, the following happens:
- The listing documents completed accurately and thoroughly
- Professional pictures shot, edited & even retaken to show the home in the best way possible way.
- Floor plans drafted by our marketing team
- Care can be taken to describe the home to prospective buyers.
- All the marketing material is ready such as feature sheets, your “Buy me” binder, your www.youraddress.com webpage and cards!
- All the websites are ready; virtual tours are available
- You, the homeowner, can do the final touch-ups or any cleaning that may be required.
- The For Sale sign is up, and any directional signs if needed are ready.
Day 1 to Day 8: This is when buyers and their Realtor are searching the web for buying a home in London and certain streets for something new When the excitement is the highest. You can now:
- Be ready for all showings, have all the marketing materials and home information prepared for that one buyer who loves your home!
- You have at least one weekend when historically home viewing is the busiest.
- If no offers, the pricing may be wrong or if not enough showings, the marketing needs to improve after ten days!
Once day 11 starts, do something drastically to attract new buyers to your home!
The way a transaction starts is indicative of how your sale will go, quickly or a long rocky road before you sell your home.
Listing with an active listing Realtor who has a reputation for being thorough will never do you any harm. Who uses the web correctly, has a follow-up system and the finances to see your property through to the final stages.
Ensure that before the sign goes up and the listing gets to the MLS, everything from the lockbox, listing brochures and presentations is in place and ready to go. Make sure your listing Realtor has a system to let you view the comments and feedback about your house on an individual listing website. Do they have a checklist (we have 201 items on it) that they share with you before it even gets on MLS?
In summary, the most crucial time for a new listing when selling a house in London Ontario is BEFORE it gets on MLS.
Sutton Group Envelope Real Estate Brokerage Inc. is a team of local real estate professionals ready to help you sell your home.
From in-depth market research pricing, creating unique marketing campaigns, we’ve got a proven plan that will match your home with the right buyers for the right price.
We are committed to fast, professional, and courteous personal service to help you understand and feel at ease throughout the home selling process. Our trained Realtors specialize in the London Ontario real estate market and are prepared to sell your home to the right buyer for the best price.