Helping You Become Everyone’s Favourite Realtor!
A Licensed Realtor in London Ontario
I have been selling homes for 17 years. I have a database of 5706 who want to hear from me and are excited to hear from me that I stay in touch with yearly! My systems tell me when they are interested in buying or selling.
At this stage of my career, because of my database’s size, I have no need to cold call, knock on doors or beg! Would you have any use of working together? I need someone to contact this database that is holding up a flag who are interested in buying or selling a home.
Would you be open to having a conversation?
What we’re looking for:
I also offer:
Note: The attrition rate for Realtors is that 84.7% quit in less than 24 months! And get this, the average Realtor in Ontario does five transactions a year! Therefore, based on 2020 home prices, that agent might earn $37,000 in gross commissions. Out of that, they must pay for their real estate license, insurance, monthly board dues, brokerage fees, automobile expenses, and food, and other living expenses!
Yet, thousands get their license with stars in their eyes or promises of making $100,000 their first year, that everyone will be so excited that you are licensed they will hand over to you the purchase & sale of a home worth hundreds of thousands of dollars!
Real estate sales is not a 9-5 five-day-per-week career. Successful Realtors work quite hard; they work long hours, continuously upgrade their skills, and always add new clients to their pipeline. Oh sure, you see these TV shows where real estate is glamorous, you make gobs of money and have free time to do a TV show! If you only knew the truth!
The Brutal Truth: Real estate as a career is a beautiful fulfilling opportunity for those with a good work ethic and who have the strength and courage to handle disappointment, rejection & the ability to keep priorities straight.
You cannot learn new skill sets if you are being taught and given the same training that hundreds, maybe thousands of real estate people have received! I have never worked with a successful Realtor who is a robot, doing what everybody else is doing!
If you believe you are nowhere near your potential, contact Ty Lacroix, I am the owner and Broker of Record.
Note: You do not have to be great to start; you have to be willing to start!
Inside Sales Representative (ISA)
About this Position: Salary & Bonuses
If the idea of making outbound calls for 4-5 hours of your workday to inbound leads gets your adrenaline going, please keep reading.
Responsibilities and Duties: 55% of your time will be spent on the phone with prospective buyers and sellers. The focus of this role is outbound calling to follow up on our 500+ new contacts per month.
Qualifications and Skills
We provide training, coaching, mentorship and an abundance of resources to help you succeed.
Why Join The Envelope Group?
Compensation: Base Salary $45,000 plus health plan plus performance incentives.
When Choosing a Real Estate Company to Join, How Do You Know You Are Making The Right Choice?
About Us-Who We Are
At present, we are a small team consisting of two Realtors and one administrative person. We currently use Sutton Preferred’s services for our reception, an outbound call centre 24/7 handling 350 inbound monthly leads, a listings administrator, a trades administrator, two accounting administrators, two offices, and three client presentation offices.
Virtually we contract out :
- A client concierge service 24/7 handling an average of 350 new contacts monthly
- The top-ranked real estate SEO advisors and coaches
- A client care specialist for our websites
- Two coaching platforms
- A social marketing specialist
- Video software
- A CRM system keeping things on track and a scheduler
- Listing Photography
We rely on systems and the daily and weekly support of our providers to achieve results equal to a team of ten people. Our focus is to be a team of 6-10 Realtors who are part of an exceptionally active, efficient & profitable real estate team brokerage in London and South West Ontario that consistently outperforms the market in income & client satisfaction.
- To ensure our clients sell their homes quickly & efficiently and buy homes effectively and efficiently.
- To ensure our associates have a secure future, can grow and are compensated well.
- To ensure that our support providers are respected and have the same core values that we do.
Our Daily Vision
Our brokerage attracts; we do not chase. Excelling in real estate fundamentals is the foundation for lasting success; we are more a councillor than the traditional salesperson.
To stand out as unique to clients, staff, agents, vendors and support & competition, we must ensure a value-added perception of everything we do and everyone we meet.
To know we are on track, we have the following benchmarks.
- Emotional (the impact the brokerage will have on everyone who comes in contact with it)
- Clients (Who are they? Why us? What value can we bring to each one consistently?)
- Associates (Is our people skills, communications, technology and work ethics the best in the market and if not, why not?)
What do we need to know? What is the brutal truth we ask each day?
- How do buyers and sellers perceive us?
- How do prospective real estate agents perceive us?
- Who are our competitors?
- What is not working? How do we know?
- Is what we are doing the most efficient way of doing it? If not, why?
What are our Buyer client’s expectations?
- To be understood
- To be appreciated & respected.
- To be fully aware of everything that will enable them to make the right choice.
- We work for them
- We have negotiating skills.
- We have the same high standards when we refer a lawyer, home inspector or tradesperson to them.
What are our Seller client’s expectations?
- That we can sell their home quickly and for the best price
- Convenience vs inconvenience
- Skills in Marketing
- Negotiating skills
What are our Employee expectations?
- To belong, to be appreciated.
- To be compensated well.
- To be able to contribute.
- Pleasant work environment, both physical & emotionally
What are our Support expectations?
- We refer to good people.
- We refer lots
- We are not too demanding or expect miracles.
What are our vendors’ expectations?
- We pay them on time
- We are not overly demanding.
- They can expect more business from us.
Well, now you know about us and what our values are. If the above makes sense to you and you want a career with financial integrity & abundance, reach out to me, I do not bite, and your privacy is protected.
There are 3 phases for most Realtors in their career: The beginning, the learning and the rewarding. I did not want to say four stages, for we all know what the 4th stage is, frustrating, irritating, struggling, hurting and eventually, the big quit!