Old South London Ontario Real Estate Neighbourhood Page Wortley Village & Old South London Ontario Real Estate Market
Wortley Village is in the heart of Old South London.
Welcome to your Old South London Ontario real estate neighbourhood page, including Wortley Village, which will inform you of what is for sale now on MLS (updated hourly), including houses, apartment condos, townhouses and townhome condos. You will also see the monthly sales report with sold prices, days on the market and percentage selling price to the asking price. Even prior years!
Nearby is Thames Park, which provides recreational activities, including four tennis courts, playground equipment, an outdoor pool, picnic areas, and access to London’s riverside bike and walking trails. There are 80 plus small businesses and establishments. The new YMCA has proven to be quite popular and another drawing card for Old South London.
The character and charm of this great London neighbourhood attract home buyers, and the people who live in Old South love the ability to walk and shop in the Wortley Village core, with tree-lined streets and very few cookie-cutter homes.
The Old South Wortley Village Business Association does an excellent job of hosting and presenting community events.
Schools: Thames Valley District School Board Website for all schools in London, updates and programs London
Sold Prices & Days To Sell For Homes in Old South London Ontario Neighbourhood
In 2022, year to date as of August 1, the real estate market in Old South London, including Wortley Village, had 115 houses selling through our MLS system for 116.33% of the asking price (down 2% from June), with the sold prices; ranging from $360,000 to $2,100,000! Nine apartment condos sold from $500,000 to $1,200,000, which was 108.64% of the asking price (down 8% from June) and took, on average, twenty-three days to sell, up 14 days from June. Two townhouses sold, one at 30 Grand for $540,000 and one at 352 Ridout for $800,000.
In 2021, 242 houses in Old South London, including Wortley Village, sold through MLS, averaging twelve days on the market and selling for 111.03% of the asking price, the lowest at $285,000 and the highest at $2,050,000.
Thirteen apartment condos sold in Wortley Village in Old South London, averaging 15 days on the market and selling for 105.19% of the asking price. The lowest was $267,900; the highest was $772,811, and the average price per square foot was $408.00. Six townhouse condos in Old South sold, averaging seven days on the market and selling for 101.33% of the asking price, the lowest at $450,000, the highest at $630,021.
If curious, you can view the previous year’s numbers at the bottom of this page.
- Prior Year Sales in Old South London & Wortley Village
- In 2020, 186 homes in Old South London sold through MLS, averaging seven days to sell for a median of 102.17%% of the asking price from a low of $246,000 to a high of $1,500,000. Nine condos in Old South London changed hands in the same period; the median days to sell were 19 for $103.51% of the asking price, from a low of $139,000 to a high of $472,000.
- In 2019, 229 houses changed hands in the Wortley Village, Old South London neighbourhood, from $230,000 to $1,120,000, taking sixteen days to sell on MLS at a median of 103.13% of the asking price. Eight condominiums changed hands in the same period through MLS, a low of $152,100 and a high of $499,000, averaging eight days on the market and selling for 101.22% of the asking price.
- In 2018, in Wortley Village, Old South London, Ontario, real estate sales were robust, with 196 single-family houses sold for an average price of $404,718, 102.28% of the asking price and the median time on the market was 20 days! 13Wortley Village condominiums changed hands, averaging a $309,902 selling price, 97.46% of the asking price; condos in Old South London took about 35 days to sell.
- London Ontario Homes For Sale
- Byron London Ontario Homes
- Downtown London Ontario MLS
- Fox Hollow London Ontario Homes
- Hyde Park London Ontario Real Estate
- Lambeth Talbot Village London Ontario Homes
- Oakridge London Ontario Real Estate
- Pond Mills Glen Cairn London Ontario Homes
- Riverbend London Ontario Homes
- Summerside London Ontario Homes
- Sunningdale London Ontario Homes
- Westmount London Ontario Homes
- Wortley Village Old South London Homes