Wortley Village Old South London Homes Real Estate Sold Home Prices Old South London & Wortley Village
In 2021, 242 houses in Old South London, including Wortley Village, sold through MLS, averaging twelve days on the market and selling for 111.03% of the asking price, the lowest $285,000 and the highest $2,050,000.
Thirteen apartment condos sold in Wortley Village in Old South London, averaging 15 days on the market and selling for 105.19% of the asking price. The lowest was $267,900; the highest was $772,811, with the average price per square foot $408.00.
Six townhouse condos in Old South sold, averaging seven days on the market and selling for 101.33% of the asking price, the lowest $450,000, the highest,$630,021.
- In 2020, 186 homes in Old South London sold through MLS, averaging 7 days to sell for a median of 102.17%% of the asking price from a low of $246,000 to a high of $1,500,000. 9 condos in Old South London changed hands in the same period; the median days to sell were 19 for $103.51% of the asking price from a low of $139,000 to a high of $472,000.
For prior years, go to the bottom of this page.
As you can see, Old South Wortley Village houses sell quickly and above the asking price! With a shortage of homes to sell, buyers must be more assertive, and for sellers, opportunity knocks!
Old South London Real Estate Is a Seller’s Market, Meaning?
The real estate market in Old South London Ontario is experiencing a seller’s market. The inventory of houses and condos listed for sale is meagre, and if able, this may be the time to take advantage of the large numbers of buyers currently competing to purchase. You can see by the 2021 numbers above that results do not lie, and there are very few properties for sale in the neighbourhood.
There are several reasons to consider selling your home in Wortley Village in Old South London within the next few months. First, the convenience of selling within seven to ten days always makes the process less burdensome. It is equally appealing for buyers who are seriously looking to purchase, and they come pre-qualified for financing. Buyers are also more flexible about a closing date to accommodate the seller’s preferred timing. Of course, a well-priced house or condo will generate multiple offers that typically net the highest price for you.
Don’t wait for the right opportunity; create it.
Serving Home Owners In Old South London Ontario Since 2004
When selling your home in London Ontario, be it a house, apartment or townhouse condo, you have a choice of 1,900 + Realtors. Yet, we sell more homes than the average Realtor, and one of the many reasons is we have designed and implemented a 122 step process that we use every time. Getting a thorough understanding of these points will give you 100% confidence in your decision to sell your home, with whom, what to expect, how to maximize your bottom line and minimize the hiccups!
Selling One Yard At a Time In The Wortley Village Area in London Ontario
We’ve all seen the boring, plain, everyday marketing that offers free valuations without even seeing your home! Or “Free Home Valuation Reports” cards in our mailboxes or the dreaded cold call “I have a buyer who is interested in buying your home.” A Comparative Market Analysis is a report supposed to provide an anticipated sales price or price range for the subject property.
How can anyone value your home accurately without physically seeing your home and doing the two to three hours of research necessary? Have you ever bought anything “at ” ballpark price’? “general price range?” “The market price?” After advising & guiding hundreds of sellers to sell their homes over the years, every house or condo sold was a price we agreed on. Semantics aside, you deserve a price that many willing, qualified buyers will pay.
A comparative market analysis (CMA) is a process Realtors use to determine the market value by comparing it to similar properties that have recently been sold and those currently listed for sale. A CMA is a crucial tool for listing Realtors as they determine the price that a seller will list their house or condo for sale, and it’s also a tool for buyers agents advising their clients to make competitive offers. Conducting accurate, consistent CMAs isn’t easy. Most Realtors are not taught this skill in their pre-license real estate classes, so many enter the business without this vital skill or lack the patience to dedicate the time to learn how to price a home correctly.
Why Our Exclusive London Ontario Home Value Analysis Is Effective
It’s a complete top-to-bottom room-by-room analysis not just of the value but every aspect of your home to identify items that may affect your sales price. Our analysis enables us to identify the selling features or what you can do to help sell quicker or receive a higher price.
Proven Results For Selling Your Home In Old South London Ontario
- You let us know that you would like a no obligation, no cost valuation of your house or condo.
- Arrange a mutual time to meet.
- We will prepare for our meeting with research of prices, demographics and current market conditions.
- You will not have to sign anything or listen to blah blah blah stuff , malarky, posturing, showcasing or bs.
- When we get to your home,a quick introduction and a tour of your home where we will perform a room by room review.
- When completed, sit down with you and adress your concerns, fears or the anxiety you may have about moving.
- Have a conversation about:
- If Necessary, a few minor things you can do a minimal expense to show your home in the best light.
- Why pricing your home correctly the first time will 9 out of 10 times give you a better returm.
- Why, when and where to market your home assertively to attract qualified buyers who are excited to buy your home!
- Understanding that there are four types of buyers in this market and why three of them you want to avoid!
- Understand the difference between Market Value ,Perceived Value & Appraised Value and what effects those 3 will have on your asking price.
- What are your legal obligations? To your lender? To the buyer?
- How being in a Sellers Market in London Ontario affects your asking price & do negotiating skills matter?
- How to handle showings & offers to yield the best results.( My last listing I had 119 showings and 37 offers!)
- Leave with you our research and market reports and best practises to sell a home.
- Within 24 hours get back to you with “The Price”. And why!
- You then decide to allow us to sell your home or not.
The Truth Comes Out!
We find selling a house or a condo in Old South London the easiest part of the selling process; because after both parties sign the offer, we genuinely earn our money keeping all the parties happy, learning new ways to raise our patience bar and put our years of experience to work behind the scenes!!
- Ensuring the lawyers on both sides of the transaction are informed and followed up with during the process.
- Cooperating with appraisers, inspections, mortgage lenders
- In some cases, keeping the transaction on pace and solving challenges.
- Ensuring our 81 point checklist for closing a sale is completed sequentially.
Wortley Village is in the heart of Old South London.
Nearby is Thames Park, which provides recreational activities, including four tennis courts, playground equipment, an outdoor pool, picnic areas, and access to London’s riverside bike and walking trails. There are 80 plus small businesses and establishments. The new YMCA has proven to be quite popular and another drawing card for Old South London.
The character and charm of this great London neighbourhood attract home buyers, and the people who live in Old South love the ability to walk and shop in the Wortley Village core, with tree-lined streets and very few cookie-cutter homes.
The Old South Wortley Village Business Association does an excellent job of hosting and presenting community events.
Schools: Thames Valley District School Board Website for all schools in London, updates and programs London
- Prior Year Sales in Old South London & Wortley Village
- In 2019, 229 houses changed hands in the Wortley Village, Old South London neighbourhood, from $230,000 up to $1,120,000, taking sixteen days to sell on MLS at a median of 103.13% of the asking price. Eight condominiums changed hands in the same period through MLS, a low of $152,100 and a high of $499,000, averaging eight days on the market and selling for 101.22% of the asking price.
- In 2018, Wortley Village Old South London Ontario real estate sales were robust with 196 single-family houses being sold for an average price of $404,718, 102.28% of the asking price and the median time on the market was 20 days! 13Wortley Village condominiums changed hands averaging $309,902 selling price, which was 97.46% of the asking price, condos in Old South London took about 35 days to sell.
- London Ontario Homes For Sale
- Byron London Ontario Homes
- Downtown London Ontario MLS
- Fox Hollow London Ontario Homes
- Hyde Park London Ontario Homes
- Lambeth Talbot Village London Ontario Homes
- Oakridge London Ontario Homes
- Pond Mills Glen Cairn London Ontario Homes
- Riverbend London Ontario Homes
- Summerside London Ontario Homes
- Sunningdale London Ontario Homes
- Westmount London Ontario Homes
- Wortley Village Old South London Homes