Westmount London Homes For Sale on MLS Houses, Townhomes & Apartments, Updated Hourly!
Westmount is located in south-west London Ontario
The Westmount London Ontario neighbourhood combines newer and older homes and condominiums from townhouses, townhomes and apartment buildings. There are three very distinct areas, east of Wonderland Road to Andover, west part of Wonderland Road to a bit of past Barclay and south of Commissioners Road West.
Westmount Mall has changed from a retail shopping mall to a combination of medical/offices on the second floor, services & retail on the main level, & a Cineplex theatre.
Further south of Southdale and along Wonderland Road South are the big box stores, services, restaurants, recreational activities, and a library. Along Southdale West, the combination Bostwick Community Centre, Library and YMCA is open and expanding services.
.Jean Vanier Separate School Public
.Westmount Public School Public.
. Sherwood Fox Public School Public
.Sir Isaac Brock Public School Public
. St Jude Separate School Saunders Secondary School
As you can see, the Westmount neighbourhood is a convenient area to live in, and the extension of Wonderland Road, South to the 402, make travelling west or east of London along the 401 much more convenient.
As well, just a short drive to beautiful Springbank Park,19 miles of trails, picnic areas and Storybook Gardens.
Below Is What The Homes On MLS in The Westmount London Ontario Neighbourhood Are Doing.
In 2021, as of October 1, 138 houses in Westmount, London, Ontario, sold through our MLS system, averaging six days to sell for 110.01% of the asking price. The lowest being $495,000, the highest $1,464,000.
In 2021, as of October 1, twenty-seven apartment condos in Westmount, London, Ontario, were sold through MLS, averaging five days on the market and selling for 110.56% of the asking price. The lowest being $260,000, the highest $725,000. The average price per square foot was $375.00.
In 2021, as of October 1, 45 townhouses or townhomes in Westmount sold through MLS, averaging seven days on the market and selling for 111.74% of the asking price. The low being $350,000, the highest is $715,950.
- In 2020, 138 houses changed hands, the low being $356,000 and the high, $1,066,000; the median selling price was 103.62% of the asking price and averaging 16 days on the market. For apartment condos and townhouses in Westmount London, 84 changed hands from a low of $172,600 all the way up to $669,900, averaging 105.7% of the asking price and on the market a mere 7 days.
- For prior years, go to the bottom of this page
Buying A Home in The Westmount Area of London Ontario
With the average house prices in London, Ontario, setting a record, what would happen if you had a strategy before you even started the process of looking at houses or townhomes?
When I say strategy, I am not talking about price or style or how many bedrooms. You already have a good idea of what you can afford and what you want.
Emotion sometimes can cloud our reasoning, which in turn might cause us to overpay for a home or rush the selection process.
If the questions determine the quality of our life, we ask ourselves, what about if you knew what questions to ask when buying a home and if the answers you receive are accurate?
How Much Is Your Home Worth in The Westmount Area Of London Ontario?
I am amazed at all the web pages out there, you know the ones I mean, they offer free evaluations without even seeing your home or the “Free Home Evaluation Reports” cards we receive in our mailboxes or the dreaded cold call ” I have a buyer who is interested in buying your home.”
How can anyone value your home accurately without physically seeing your home thoroughly and doing the two to three hours of research necessary? Have you ever bought anything “at a ballpark price’? “A general price range?” “The market price?” After helping hundreds of buyers over the years buy homes, every house or condo my clients bought had a price; we never looked at homes without a price. Semantics aside, you deserve a price that a willing, qualified buyer will pay.
So, what is that price?
Home Evaluations The Right Way
- you let us know that you would like a no obligation, no cost valuation of your house or condo
- we will arrange a mutual time to meet
- we prepare before our meeting our research of prices, demographics and current market conditions.
- You will not have to sign anything or listen to blah blah blah stuff , malarky, posturing, showcasing or bs.
- when we get to your home,a quick introduction and a tour of your home.
- while doing the tour, we can prepare a room by room audit of the selling features or what you could do to help sell quicker or receive a higher price.
- when completed, sit down with you and adress your concerns, fears or the anxiety you may have about moving.
- leave with you our research and market reports and best practises to sell a home.
- within 24 hours we will get back to you with “The Price is Right”
- you then decide what you wish to do.
If you decide to utilize our research and apply our marketing tips, you’ll know how to price and sell your home for the fastest, most profitable sale. Also, with this information, you’ll never pay too much for any home you ever buy for the rest of your life.
There are some lovely condo townhouses and townhomes in Westmount in London, Ontario; here are just a few:
- Prior Years Numbers
- In 2019, 139 houses sold through our MLS system in Westmount London, Ontario, from a low of $340,000 up to $1,299,900, taking on average 24 days to sell for 100.55% of the asking price. For townhouses and apartment condos, 97 changed hands, from $157,500 up to $492000, selling for a median 104.83% of the asking price in about fourteen days!
- In 2018, 168 houses sold in the Westmount neighbourhood of London for an average price of $486,522, which was 102.38% of the asking price and took on average nine days to change hands. For condominiums in Westmount in London, Ontario, 84 sold, from a low of $110,00 and as high as $473,900, taking approximately 16 days to trade for an average 105.69% of the asking price!
What Improvements or Additions Can I Make to This Page?
Do you have any information or event that I could add to this page to help someone know more about this neighbourhood?
I will gladly post any information or event on this page if I feel it will benefit the community; I will not post rumours or prejudices.
Thank you, Ty Lacroix Broker of Record
- London Ontario Homes For Sale
- Byron London Ontario Homes
- Downtown London Ontario MLS
- Fox Hollow London Ontario Homes
- Hyde Park London Ontario Homes
- Lambeth Talbot Village London Ontario Homes
- Oakridge London Ontario Homes
- Pond Mills Glen Cairn London Ontario Homes
- Riverbend London Ontario Homes
- Summerside London Ontario Homes
- Sunningdale London Ontario Homes
- Westmount London Ontario Homes
- Wortley Village Old South London Homes