Westmount London Ontario Neighbourhood Not All Realtors Are The Same
Selling a Home In Westmount London, Ontario? There are Two Ways
From the early ages to today, there are two ways to selling a house in London, Ontario, the price approach or the traffic approach.
Most real estate salespeople have been taught and are still shown the price approach. You list a house at a specific price; if it doesn’t sell in a month, they want you to reduce the amount, and then another month, they ask you to reduce the amount again and so on! Then when the price gets so low, the vultures come out.
The second way to sell a home is the traffic approach. In other words, expose your home to get a lot of traffic (qualified buyers). That means useful websites, blogging, social media, direct marketing, an abundance of buyers already out looking, and promotions to get new qualified buyers to see your home so they can buy it.
You can have the prettiest, fanciest and most beautiful home in the desert or the jungle, but if nobody sees it, nothing happens.
Selling a house in London and South West Ontario takes more than putting a sign on your property and pretty pictures on a website
How well and quickly your home sells takes a combination of the traffic approach and the reality of the market!
If I want:
- My shoes repaired, I go to a shoe repair place
- my car fixed, I go to a professional & qualified mechanic
- my health cared for, I go to a doctor or a related health practitioner, not the internet or watch medical TV shows or ask Dr.Google.
If you want real estate advice & guidance, who do you go to?
- How would you know if they are any good?
- How would you know if they can get the results you would like?
- How would you know if they can negotiate for you and think about your bottom line and not theirs?
- How would you know that well-meaning and caring family members who are giving you advice, co-workers or friends are misinformed?
- How would you know that what your neighbour said they sold their house for is correct?
What Is My Point?
We sell homes period! That is what we do.
What’s A Good Deal When Buying a Home In Westmount London, Ontario?
When buying a London Ontario home, everyone that I have ever helped in buying a house or a condo, want a good deal!
What is a good deal and for whom?
- Gobs of money off the listing price?
- A little off the listing price?
- The seller lets you have his lawnmower and snowblower? Their cat?
- The house or condo is what you wanted, is in the neighbourhood you wanted and in an excellent condition?
- You bought something bigger & more beautiful than your friends have?
- Was it listed at a fair price?
So how do you know its a good deal?
- Do you think it is (perspective)?
- Do you feel it is?
- Your Realtor said it is?
- Your hairdresser said it is?
- Do facts and neighbourhood history say it is?
Buying a home and deciding on one is an emotional ride that you get to slow down with logic, but whose philosophy?
When buying a home, use logic first in whom you choose to help you, not only a Realtor but a lawyer, a home inspector if needed and a mortgage provider. Choose those first before you even go and look at a house or a condo.
That way, you will get a good deal!
- London Ontario Homes For Sale
- Byron London Ontario
- Downtown London Ontario
- Fox Hollow London Ontario Homes
- Hyde Park London Ontario Houses & Condos
- Lambeth Talbot Village London Ontario
- Oakridge London Ontario
- Pond Mills Glen Cairn London Ontario Houses & Condos
- Riverbend London Ontario
- Summerside London Ontario
- Sunningdale London Ontario Houses & Condos
- Westmount London Ontario Houses & Condos
- Wortley Village Old South London Neighbourhood
- St.Thomas Ontario Real Estate
- Dorchester Ontario Real Estate