Sunningdale London Ontario Houses & Condos What's For Sale Now On MLS Including Houses, Townhomes & Apartments
The Sunningdale neighbourhood in North London is between Fanshawe Park Road West, Richmond Street, Sunningdale Road West and Hyde Park Road and includes Medway Park and Hyland Estates.
In just a few minutes, you are in the Masonville shopping area and dining and the big box stores in Hyde Park. Easy access to the University of Western Ontario (UWO or Western), its hospital and nearby research centre. It is five minutes to downtown London and has quick access to great beaches along Lake Huron, such as Ipperwash, Pinery Provincial Park, Grand Bend, Bayfield and Goderich.
In 2021, as of September 2, 59 houses in Sunningdale sold through MLS, averaging thirteen days to sell for 105.76% of the asking price. the lowest being $761,000, the highest $2,800,000!
Thirty-four apartment condos in Sunningdale sold at 240 Villagewalk Blvd, 260 Villagewalk Blvd and 1705 Fiddlehead, averaging 23 days on the market to sell for close to the asking price, from a low $481,234 to a high of $875,000. The average price per square foot was $415.00.
Seventeen townhouses and townhomes in Sunningdale London sold through MLS, averaging 29 days to sell for a median of 102.82% of the asking price, from a low of $559,900 to a high of $935,000.
- In 2020, 92 houses in Sunningdale London sold through our MLS system from a low of $477,000 to a high of $2,550,000, taking a median of 19 days on the market to sell and those that did, sold for 99.13% of the asking price. 58 Sunningdale London condos sold, from $395,000 to $869,900 and taking 14 days to sell for 102.11% of the asking price.
- For the previous years, go to the bottom of this page
Buying A Home in The Sunningdale Area of London Ontario
With the average house prices in London, Ontario, setting a record, what would happen if you had a strategy before you even started the process of looking at houses or townhomes?
When I say strategy, I am not talking about price or style or how many bedrooms. You already have a good idea of what you can afford and what you want.
Emotion sometimes can cloud our reasoning, which in turn might cause us to overpay for a home or rush the selection process.
If the questions determine the quality of our life, we ask ourselves, what about if you knew what questions to ask when buying a home and if the answers you receive are accurate?
How Much Is Your Home Worth in The Pond Mills or Glen Cairn Area Of London Ontario?
I am amazed at all the web pages out there, you know the ones I mean, they offer free evaluations without even seeing your home or the “Free Home Evaluation Reports” cards we receive in our mailboxes or the dreaded cold call ” I have a buyer who is interested in buying your home.”
How can anyone value your home accurately without physically seeing your home thoroughly and doing the two to three hours of research necessary? Have you ever bought anything “at a ballpark price’? “A general price range?” “The market price?” After helping hundreds of buyers over the years buy homes, every house or condo my clients bought had a price; we never looked at homes without a price. Semantics aside, you deserve a price that a willing, qualified buyer will pay.
So, what is that price?
Home Evaluations The Right Way
- you let us know that you would like a no obligation, no cost valuation of your house or condo
- we will arrange a mutual time to meet
- we prepare before our meeting our research of prices, demographics and current market conditions.
- You will not have to sign anything or listen to blah blah blah stuff , malarky, posturing, showcasing or bs.
- when we get to your home,a quick introduction and a tour of your home.
- while doing the tour, we can prepare a room by room audit of the selling features or what you could do to help sell quicker or receive a higher price.
- when completed, sit down with you and adress your concerns, fears or the anxiety you may have about moving.
- leave with you our research and market reports and best practises to sell a home.
- within 24 hours we will get back to you with “The Price is Right”
- you then decide what you wish to do.
If you decide to utilize our research and apply our marketing tips, you’ll know how to price and sell your home for the fastest, most profitable sale. Also, with this information, you’ll never pay too much for any home you ever buy for the rest of your life.
Here is a quality apartment condo building in the Sunningdale Area of London:
- Prior Years Numbers
- In 2019, 62 houses in London’s Sunningdale neighbourhood changed hands through MLS, from $397,500 to $1,470,000 and selling for a median of 98.13% of the asking price and 44 days to change hands. Fifty-five condominiums sold, either apartment style or townhomes, from $345,500 to $1,249,900, taking an average of 42 days to sell for 99.41% of the asking price.
- In 2018, 84 houses in the Sunningdale neighbourhood sold through our MLS system for a median of 98.85% of the asking price of $875,000 and a median time to sell was 30 days! The lowest was $466,000, and the highest was $2,150,000. For Sunningdale London Ontario condominiums, be it townhouses or apartment residences, 44 changed hands in 2018, taking about 33 days and selling for an average of $479,752, which was 99.84% of the asking price. The lowest was $320,000 for a one-bedroom apartment at Village Walk, and the highest was $750,000.
What Improvements or Additions Can I Make to This Page?
Do you have any information or event that I could add to this page to help someone know more about this neighbourhood?
I will gladly post any information or event on this page if I feel it will benefit the community; I will not post rumours or prejudices.
Thank you, Ty Lacroix Broker of Record
- London Ontario Homes For Sale
- Byron London Ontario Homes
- Downtown London Ontario MLS
- Fox Hollow London Ontario Homes
- Hyde Park London Ontario Homes
- Lambeth Talbot Village London Ontario Homes
- Oakridge London Ontario Homes
- Pond Mills Glen Cairn London Ontario Homes
- Riverbend London Ontario Homes
- Summerside London Ontario Homes
- Sunningdale London Ontario Homes
- Westmount London Ontario Homes
- Wortley Village Old South London Homes