Sunningdale London Ontario Houses & Condos Sold Prices For Houses, Townhomes & Apartments & What's For Sale Now!
In 2021, 56 freehold houses in Sunningdale London Ontario sold through MLS, averaging fourteen days to sell for 106.85% of the asking price. the lowest being $761,000, the highest $2,890,000!
Forty-three apartment condos in Sunningdale sold at 240 Villagewalk Blvd, 260 Villagewalk Blvd and 1705 Fiddlehead, averaging 23 days on the market to sell for close to the asking price, from a low $481,234 to a high of $875,000. The average price per square foot was $413.00.
Thirty-two townhouse condos and townhomes in Sunningdale London sold through MLS, averaging 22 days to sell for a median of 106.34% of the asking price, from a low of $511,500 to a high of $935,000.
- In 2020, 92 houses in Sunningdale London sold through our MLS system from a low of $477,000 to a high of $2,550,000, taking a median of 19 days on the market to sell and those that did, sold for 99.13% of the asking price. 58 Sunningdale London condos sold, from $395,000 to $869,900 and taking 14 days to sell for 102.11% of the asking price.
- For the previous years, go to the bottom of this page
The Real Estate Market in Sunningdale London Ontario is a Seller’s Market!
The real estate market in Sunningdale London Ontario is experiencing a seller’s market. Houses and condos listed for sale on MLS are scarce and if able, this may be the time to take advantage of the large numbers of buyers currently competing to purchase. You can see by the 2021 numbers above that results do not lie and there are very few properties for sale in the neighbourhood.
There are several reasons to consider selling your home in Sunningdale London within the next few months. First, the convenience of selling within seven to ten days always makes the process less burdensome. It is equally appealing for buyers who are seriously looking to purchase, and they come pre-qualified for financing. Buyers are also more flexible about a closing date to accommodate the seller’s preferred timing. Of course, a well-priced house or condo will generate multiple offers that typically net the highest price for you.
Don’t wait for the right opportunity; create it.
Extraordinary Reach. Extraordinary Results In The Sunningdale Area in London Ontario
When selling your home in London Ontario, be it a house, apartment or townhouse condo, you have a choice of 1,900 + Realtors. Yet, we sell more homes than the average Realtor, and one of the many reasons is we have designed and implemented a 122 step process that we use every time. Getting a thorough understanding of these points will give you 100% confidence in your decision to sell your home, with whom, what to expect, how to maximize your bottom line and minimize the hiccups!
The Potential Price Of A Property Is As Good As The Realtor Marketing It
We’ve all seen the boring, plain, everyday marketing that offers free valuations without even seeing your home! Or “Free Home Valuation Reports” cards in our mailboxes or the dreaded cold call “I have a buyer who is interested in buying your home.” A Comparative Market Analysis is a report supposed to provide an anticipated sales price or price range for the subject property.
How can anyone value your home accurately without physically seeing your home and doing the two to three hours of research necessary? Have you ever bought anything “at ” ballpark price’? “general price range?” “The market price?” After advising & guiding hundreds of sellers to sell their homes over the years, every house or condo sold was a price we agreed on. Semantics aside, you deserve a price that many willing, qualified buyers will pay.
A comparative market analysis (CMA) is a process Realtors use to determine the market value by comparing it to similar properties that have recently been sold and those currently listed for sale. A CMA is a crucial tool for listing Realtors as they determine the price that a seller will list their house or condo for sale, and it’s also a tool for buyers agents advising their clients to make competitive offers. Conducting accurate, consistent CMAs isn’t easy. Most Realtors are not taught this skill in their pre-license real estate classes, so many enter the business without this vital skill or lack the patience to dedicate the time to learn how to price a home correctly.
Why Our Exclusive London Ontario Home Value Analysis Is Effective
It’s a complete top-to-bottom room-by-room analysis not just of the value but every aspect of your home to identify items that may affect your sales price. Our analysis enables us to identify the selling features or what you can do to help sell quicker or receive a higher price.
Putting A Plan To Action, To Assure Your Satisfaction!
- You let us know that you would like a no obligation, no cost valuation of your house or condo.
- Arrange a mutual time to meet.
- We will prepare for our meeting with research of prices, demographics and current market conditions.
- You will not have to sign anything or listen to blah blah blah stuff , malarky, posturing, showcasing or bs.
- When we get to your home,a quick introduction and a tour of your home where we will perform a room by room review.
- When completed, sit down with you and adress your concerns, fears or the anxiety you may have about moving.
- Have a conversation about:
- If Necessary, a few minor things you can do a minimal expense to show your home in the best light.
- Why pricing your home correctly the first time will 9 out of 10 times give you a better returm.
- Why, when and where to market your home assertively to attract qualified buyers who are excited to buy your home!
- Understanding that there are four types of buyers in this market and why three of them you want to avoid!
- Understand the difference between Market Value ,Perceived Value & Appraised Value and what effects those 3 will have on your asking price.
- What are your legal obligations? To your lender? To the buyer?
- How being in a Sellers Market in London Ontario affects your asking price & do negotiating skills matter?
- How to handle showings & offers to yield the best results.( My last listing I had 119 showings and 37 offers!)
- Leave with you our research and market reports and best practises to sell a home.
- Within 24 hours get back to you with “The Price”. And why!
- You then decide to allow us to sell your home or not.
Not Bragging Here, But:
We find selling a house or a condo the easiest part of the selling process; after both parties sign the offer, this is where keeping it all together, patience galore, we genuinely earn our money!
- Ensuring the lawyers on both sides of the transaction are informed and followed up with during the process.
- Cooperating with appraisers, inspections, mortgage lenders
- In some cases, keeping the transaction on pace and solving challenges.
- Ensuring our 81 point checklist for closing a sale is completed sequentially.
Buying A Home in The Sunningdale Area of London Ontario
The Sunningdale neighbourhood in North London is between Fanshawe Park Road West, Richmond Street, Sunningdale Road West and Hyde Park Road and includes Medway Park and Hyland Estates.
In just a few minutes, you are in the Masonville shopping area and dining and the big box stores in Hyde Park. Easy access to the University of Western Ontario (UWO or Western), its hospital and nearby research centre. It is five minutes to downtown London and has quick access to great beaches along Lake Huron, such as Ipperwash, Pinery Provincial Park, Grand Bend, Bayfield and Goderich.
With the average house prices in London, Ontario, setting a record, what would happen if you had a strategy before you even started the process of looking at houses or townhomes?
When I say strategy, I am not talking about price or style or how many bedrooms. You already have a good idea of what you can afford and what you want.
Emotion sometimes can cloud our reasoning, which in turn might cause us to overpay for a home or rush the selection process.
If the questions determine the quality of our life, we ask ourselves, what about if you knew what questions to ask when buying a home and if the answers you receive are accurate?
Here is a quality apartment condo building in the Sunningdale Area of London:
- Prior Years Numbers
- In 2019, 62 houses in London’s Sunningdale neighbourhood changed hands through MLS, from $397,500 to $1,470,000 and selling for a median of 98.13% of the asking price and 44 days to change hands. Fifty-five condominiums sold, either apartment style or townhomes, from $345,500 to $1,249,900, taking an average of 42 days to sell for 99.41% of the asking price.
- In 2018, 84 houses in the Sunningdale neighbourhood sold through our MLS system for a median of 98.85% of the asking price of $875,000 and a median time to sell was 30 days! The lowest was $466,000, and the highest was $2,150,000. For Sunningdale London Ontario condominiums, be it townhouses or apartment residences, 44 changed hands in 2018, taking about 33 days and selling for an average of $479,752, which was 99.84% of the asking price. The lowest was $320,000 for a one-bedroom apartment at Village Walk, and the highest was $750,000.
- London Ontario Homes For Sale
- Byron London Ontario Homes
- Downtown London Ontario MLS
- Fox Hollow London Ontario Homes
- Hyde Park London Ontario Homes
- Lambeth Talbot Village London Ontario Homes
- Oakridge London Ontario Homes
- Pond Mills Glen Cairn London Ontario Homes
- Riverbend London Ontario Homes
- Summerside London Ontario Homes
- Sunningdale London Ontario Homes
- Westmount London Ontario Homes
- Wortley Village Old South London Homes