Sunningdale London Ontario Houses & Condos Sunningdale London Realtors
All Sunningdale London Ontario homes for sale on MLS including houses, bungalows, apartment condos, townhouses and townhome condos and a year-to-date monthly sales report of the median days on the market to sell and median percentage selling price to the asking price.
The Sunningdale neighbourhood in North London is between Fanshawe Park Road West, Richmond Street, Sunningdale Road West and Hyde Park Road and includes Medway Park and Hyland Estates.
You are in the Masonville shopping area and dining and the big box stores in Hyde Park in just a few minutes. Easy access to the University of Western Ontario (UWO or Western), its hospital and nearby research centre is five minutes to downtown London. It has quick access to great beaches along Lake Huron, such as Ipperwash, Pinery Provincial Park, Grand Bend, Bayfield and Goderich.
Sales History Sunningdale London Ontario Area
In 2022, as of December 3, 51 houses in Sunningdale London sold, taking a median of fourteen days to sell with prices ranging from $730,254 to $3.075,000 and selling for a median of 99.42% of the asking price, down 6.5 % from September 2022! Eighteen townhouses & townhomes in Sunningdale London sold; thirteen days was the median time on the market, and the sold prices ranged from $600,000 to $1,030,000 and, selling for an average of 99.47% of the asking price, no change from October 2022. Forty apartment condos in Sunningdale London sold with prices ranging from $550,000 to $1,290,000 and averaged fourteen days to sell for close to the asking price, down 4.5% from September 2022!
In 2021, 56 freehold houses in Sunningdale, London Ontario sold through MLS, averaging fourteen days to sell for 106.85% of the asking price. the lowest being $761,000, the highest $2,890,000! Forty-three apartment condos in Sunningdale sold at 240 Villagewalk Blvd, 260 Villagewalk Blvd and 1705 Fiddlehead, averaging 23 days on the market to sell for close to the asking price, from a low $481,234 to a high of $875,000. The average price per square foot was $413.00.
Thirty-two townhouse condos and townhomes in Sunningdale London sold through MLS, averaging 22 days to sell for a median of 106.34% of the asking price, from a low of $511,500 to a high of $935,000.
- If curious, you can view the previous year’s numbers at the bottom of this page.
Thinking About Buying a House Or a Condo?
How Often Do You Hear Yourself Saying: “No, I Haven’t Read It: I’ve Been Meaning To!”
Most home buyers only think about price, style and location. But there’s more than that! For most, buying a home in London, Ontario & the area can be an emotional roller coaster! It comes with many details, and some buyers may get caught up in the excitement and tend to overlook a few things.
Over the years, through experience in working with hundreds of buyers and sellers in London, Ontario real estate, we have been able to help clients overcome the conflicting misinformation about real estate and apply sound common sense so that our clients are assured they are making great decisions and avoiding emotional overzealousness to buy!
If you spend hundreds of thousands of dollars on a home in London and the area, and whether you are a first-time buyer or buying your 5th, a few minutes of informed insights will be well worth your time and thousands of dollars in prevention!
Below are 6 of 22 reports or videos we have prepared to help our clients make prudent decisions!
What price do you offer a seller? Is the seller’s asking price too high? Is it ideal? Without research on the market and comparable homes, you are bidding blind. A professional Realtor who represents you should offer an unbiased opinion on a home’s value based on market conditions and the house and neighbourhood conditions. I said it should, but how would you know if it is unbiased, what comparables are used, and in what time frames? Without this knowledge, you could quickly bid too much or miss out on a great buying opportunity. Why? There are ten other great tips in this report.
Buying a condo in London, Ontario, be it an apartment, a townhouse, or a townhome, takes much more care than purchasing a house. The reason is that due diligence is required to understand the condominium corporation’s bylaws, financial status, rules and regulations, and by-laws! These notes will give you several helpful, straightforward tips for buying a condo in London, plus answers to a condo corporation and valuable links.
Many other professionals or non-professionals are involved in your real estate transaction. An excellent, thorough Realtor will ensure you are working with qualified professionals.
The purchaser’s lawyer’s purpose is to protect you, the purchaser, throughout the transaction and ensure that you obtain a good title to your new property. The purchaser’s lawyer also represents your mortgage lender’s interests in preparing and registering the mortgage documents—tips on what to ask a lawyer.
There are several reasons for having a home inspection, but the most compelling reason is that the inspector looks at the property differently than a purchaser.
- The job is to look for significant problems visible on the home inspection day to help you reduce your risk.
2. A good home inspector will also educate you on operating your home’s systems.
3. A great Home Inspector will explain how to solve the problems found that day, giving you enough information to make the right buying decision with everything you have learned.
What is a home inspection, how to choose a home inspector & what to be careful about?
What do all these real estate words mean? Learn a few; never will a lawyer, Realtor, economist, mortgage lender, politician or hairdresser ever confuse you again! If they do, say goodbye, Au Revoir, Adios, Auf Wiedersehen, Yasou, Arrivederci, Żegnaj, Do svidaniya, Do pobachennia, Tạm biệt, Ma’a as-salaam!
Listing Your Home in Sunningdale London & Selling it For What & When You Want Are Two Distinct Actions!
Below are some helpful tips, money-saving ideas and home seller strategies to help you sell your home quicker, for more money and be stress-free! The procedures below are from my experience selling hundreds of homes successfully in London Ontario, and the area.
The purchaser’s lawyer’s role is to protect the purchaser throughout the transaction and ensure that the buyer obtains a clear title to the property. Traditionally, the purchaser’s lawyer also represents the mortgage lender’s interests in preparing and registering the mortgage documents following their mortgage commitment.
Here are 50 inexpensive things you can do to enhance the value of your home. Time and time again, when I show homes or list them, some or all of these tips would have dramatically sped up the sale or received more money. Over the years, I have found that the little things that a buyer sees may be the stumbling block in making an offer on your home. You have one chance of making an excellent first impression when a buyer walks into your home; try one or ten of these, and you will sell quicker and, in most cases, receive more money!
When you are buying or selling a home in London and South West Ontario or have been through the process, it can be daunting enough without words or phrases bantered about, and you say, “What?” Well, no more; this exhaustive list will now make the playing field level; your knowledge & better understanding of real estate will ensure that your real estate transaction will be less stressful and, in most cases, more rewarding!
Purchasing or selling a home requires more than just the buyer and seller; you’ll also need the services of a variety of home-related professionals; here are the key players in your transaction and the roles they play.
Here’s an informative guide to help you realize the most profit from your home and perhaps avoid costly repair rip-offs. Each year thousands of homeowners needlessly lose thousands of dollars when selling their homes. But they don’t lose the money for reasons you might think. They lose money because they unknowingly left it on the table, for the buyer to pocket, by failing to recognize their home’s hidden profit potential.
Those hidden profits exist in two areas. First, most homeowners never discover that particular minor, even inexpensive repairs to their existing home could generate many times their cost in additional home value. But on the other hand, other repairs and improvements can cost you dearly. It’s critical to know what repairs and improvements to spend money on and which ones to leave alone.
Second, when many savvy homeowners decide to make profitable repairs before selling, they expose themselves to some contractors’ ruthless world and potentially deceptive schemes that drive up home repair costs.
It’s easy to understand how you might become overwhelmed with the whole process between not knowing what to repair for maximum profit and dealing with the world of contractor schemes. But don’t despair! That’s Why I Created This Helpful Report
Here Are Two Quality Apartment Condo Buildings in the Sunningdale Area of London:
- Prior Years Numbers
- In 2020, 92 houses in Sunningdale London sold through our MLS system from a low of $477,000 to a high of $2,550,000, taking a median of 19 days on the market to sell and those that did for 99.13% of the asking price. 8 Sunningdale London condos sold, from $395,000 to $869,900 and took 14 days to sell for 102.11% of the asking price.
- In 2019, 62 houses in London’s Sunningdale neighbourhood changed hands through MLS, from $397,500 to $1,470,000 and selling for a median of 98.13% of the asking price and 44 days to change hands. Fifty-five condominiums sold, either apartment style or townhomes, from $345,500 to $1,249,900, taking 42 days to sell for 99.41% of the asking price.
- In 2018, 84 houses in the Sunningdale neighbourhood sold through our MLS system for a median of 98.85% of the asking price of $875,000 and the median time to sell was 30 days! T e lowest was $466,000, and the highest was $2,150,000. F r Sunningdale London Ontario condominiums, be it townhouses or apartment residences, 44 changed hands in 2018, taking about 33 days and selling for an average of $479,752, 99.84% of the asking price. T e lowest was $320,000 for a one-bedroom apartment at Village Walk, and the highest was $750,000.
- London Ontario Homes For Sale
- Byron London Ontario Homes
- Dorchester Ontario Homes For Sale
- Downtown London Ontario MLS
- Fox Hollow London Ontario Homes
- Hyde Park London Ontario Real Estate
- Kilworth Ontario Homes For Sale
- Komoka Ontario Homes For Sale
- Lambeth Talbot Village London Ontario Homes
- Mount Brydges Homes For Sale
- Oakridge London Ontario Real Estate
- Pond Mills Glen Cairn London Ontario Homes
- Riverbend London Ontario Homes
- St.Thomas Ontario Homes For Sale
- Summerside London Ontario Homes
- Sunningdale London Ontario Homes
- Westmount London Ontario Homes
- Wortley Village Old South London Homes