Sunningdale London Ontario Houses & Condos Sunningdale London Ontario Neighbourhood Real Estate Page
Welcome to your Sunningdale London Ontario real estate neighbourhood page which keeps you informed of what is for sale now on MLS (updated hourly), including houses, apartment condos, townhouses and townhome condos. You will also see the monthly sales report with sold prices, days on the market and percentage selling price to the asking price. Even prior years!
The Sunningdale neighbourhood in North London is between Fanshawe Park Road West, Richmond Street, Sunningdale Road West and Hyde Park Road and includes Medway Park and Hyland Estates.
You are in the Masonville shopping area and dining and the big box stores in Hyde Park in just a few minutes. Easy access to the University of Western Ontario (UWO or Western), its hospital and nearby research centre is five minutes to downtown London. It has quick access to great beaches along Lake Huron, such as Ipperwash, Pinery Provincial Park, Grand Bend, Bayfield and Goderich.
Sold Prices Sunningdale London Ontario Neighbourhood
In 2022, as of August 1, year-to-day, the real estate market in the Sunningdale neighbourhood in North London saw thirty-four houses selling through MLS, averaging twelve days on the market, and the sold prices ranged from $888.000to $2,995,000, which was 108.69% (down 3% from July 2022) of the asking price. Thirteen condo townhouses & townhomes sold within nine days, averaging 106.54% of the asking price, ranging from $715,000 to $1,030,000. Thirty-one apartment condos sold, ranging from $615,000 to $1,290,000, averaging twelve days to sell for 105.95% of the asking price!
In 2021, 56 freehold houses in Sunningdale, London Ontario sold through MLS, averaging fourteen days to sell for 106.85% of the asking price. the lowest being $761,000, the highest $2,890,000! Forty-three apartment condos in Sunningdale sold at 240 Villagewalk Blvd, 260 Villagewalk Blvd and 1705 Fiddlehead, averaging 23 days on the market to sell for close to the asking price, from a low $481,234 to a high of $875,000. The average price per square foot was $413.00.
Thirty-two townhouse condos and townhomes in Sunningdale London sold through MLS, averaging 22 days to sell for a median of 106.34% of the asking price, from a low of $511,500 to a high of $935,000.
- If curious, you can view the previous year’s numbers at the bottom of this page.
Here Are Two Quality Apartment Condo Buildings in the Sunningdale Area of London:
- Prior Years Numbers
- In 2020, 92 houses in Sunningdale London sold through our MLS system from a low of $477,000 to a high of $2,550,000, taking a median of 19 days on the market to sell and those that did for 99.13% of the asking price. 8 Sunningdale London condos sold, from $395,000 to $869,900 and took 14 days to sell for 102.11% of the asking price.
- In 2019, 62 houses in London’s Sunningdale neighbourhood changed hands through MLS, from $397,500 to $1,470,000 and selling for a median of 98.13% of the asking price and 44 days to change hands. Fifty-five condominiums sold, either apartment style or townhomes, from $345,500 to $1,249,900, taking 42 days to sell for 99.41% of the asking price.
- In 2018, 84 houses in the Sunningdale neighbourhood sold through our MLS system for a median of 98.85% of the asking price of $875,000 and the median time to sell was 30 days! T e lowest was $466,000, and the highest was $2,150,000. F r Sunningdale London Ontario condominiums, be it townhouses or apartment residences, 44 changed hands in 2018, taking about 33 days and selling for an average of $479,752, 99.84% of the asking price. T e lowest was $320,000 for a one-bedroom apartment at Village Walk, and the highest was $750,000.
- London Ontario Homes For Sale
- Byron London Ontario Homes
- Downtown London Ontario MLS
- Fox Hollow London Ontario Homes
- Hyde Park London Ontario Real Estate
- Lambeth Talbot Village London Ontario Homes
- Oakridge London Ontario Real Estate
- Pond Mills Glen Cairn London Ontario Homes
- Riverbend London Ontario Homes
- Summerside London Ontario Homes
- Sunningdale London Ontario Homes
- Westmount London Ontario Homes
- Wortley Village Old South London Homes