Sunningdale London Ontario Houses & Condos Houses, Townhomes & Apartments For Sale on MLS, Updated Hourly!
- In 2021, as of March 22, eleven houses sold through MLS, averaging eleven days to sell for 103.41% of the asking price, for townhouses & apartment condos, eleven changed hands taking 26 days to sell for close to the asking price!
- In 2020, 92 houses in Sunningdale London sold through our MLS system from a low of $477,000 to a high of $2,550,000, taking a median of 19 days on the market to sell and those that did, sold for 99.13% of the asking price. 58 Sunningdale London condos sold, from $395,000 to $869,900 and taking 14 days to sell for 102.11% of the asking price.
- In 2019, 62 houses in London’s Sunningdale neighbourhood changed hands through MLS, from $397,500 to $1,470,000 and selling for a median of 98.13% of the asking price and 44 days to change hands. Fifty-five condominiums sold, either apartment style or townhomes, from $345,500 to $1,249,900, taking an average of 42 days to sell for 99.41% of the asking price.
- In 2018, 84 houses in the Sunningdale neighbourhood sold through our MLS system for a median of 98.85% of the asking price of $875,000 and a median time to sell was 30 days! The lowest was $466,000, and the highest was $2,150,000. For Sunningdale London Ontario condominiums, be it townhouses or apartment residences, 44 changed hands in 2018, taking about 33 days and selling for an average of $479,752, which was 99.84% of the asking price. The lowest was $320,000 for a one-bedroom apartment at Village Walk, and the highest was $750,000.
A Little Bit About Sunningdale London Ontario
The Sunningdale neighbourhood in North London is between Fanshawe Park Road West, Richmond Street, Sunningdale Road West and Hyde Park Road and includes Medway Park and Hyland Estates.
In just a few minutes, you are in the Masonville shopping area and dining and the big box stores in Hyde Park. Easy access to the University of Western Ontario (UWO or Western), its hospital and nearby research centre. It is five minutes to downtown London and quick access to great beaches along Lake Huron, such as Ipperwash, Pinery Provincial Park, Grand Bend, Bayfield and Goderich.
Are you buying a Home in London, Ontario & Area? This will help!
- London Ontario Homes For Sale
- Byron London Ontario Homes
- Downtown London Ontario Condos
- Hyde Park London Ontario Homes
- Lambeth Talbot Village London Ontario Homes
- Oakridge London Ontario Homes
- Pond Mills Glen Cairn London Ontario Homes
- Riverbend London Ontario Homes
- Summerside London Ontario Homes
- Sunningdale London Ontario Homes
- Westmount London Ontario Homes
- Wortley Village Old South London Homes