Summerside London Ontario Houses & Condos Houses & Townhouses For Sale on MLS
- In 2021, as of March 2, 45 houses sold for an average of 104.69% of the asking price and on the market, a median of six days, 12 townhouses sold in a median 9 days for an average of 116.02% of the asking price!
- In 2020, 156 houses in Summerside London were sold through our MLS system, averaging 18 days to sell for 101.9% of the asking price, the lowest being $365,500, and the highest was $963,000. Forty-nine townhouses in Summerside were sold, averaging 101.5% of the asking price, taking 18 days to sell, the lowest for $280,000 and the highest, $481,000.
- In 2019, 141 houses in the Summerside London neighbourhood were sold through MLS from $333,000 up to $635,000, taking a median time to market for 33 days and selling 100.61% of the asking price. In the same period, twenty-six townhouses were sold, from $290,000 to $445,000, it was 26 days they took on average to sell, and they sold for 102.64% of the asking price!
- In 2018, 91 houses sold in the Summerside London Ontario neighbourhood through our local MLS system for a median price of $465,122, which was 102.85 % of the asking price and took approximately 27 days to sell on average! The lowest price being $290,000 and the highest, at $780,000. For townhouses in Summerside, 35 sold for a median price of $316,177, which was 103.71% of the asking price, and the days to sell were 13! The lowest was $205,000 to a high of $424,000.
Here are a few condominium enclaves in Summerside in London:
Where Summerside London Ontario Homes Are & Why
Summerside London, Ontario, is an excellent neighbourhood for families. It has quick access to highway 401 and Veterans Memorial Parkway. It is located in South East London, east of Highbury, north of the 401, west of Veterans Memorial Parkway (Airport Road) and south on Commissioners Road East.
Summerside London is growing with new homes built, new schools in place, parks and a community centre and best of all, some of the better-priced houses and townhouses in London.
Summerside neighbourhood one step closer to getting a new TVDSB school
The province has given the Thames Valley District School Board (TVDSB) approval to award a tender for constructing a new school in the city’s southeast.
The new facility is slated to take students from the Summerside community who are currently being bused to Fairmont, Princess Elizabeth, Tweedsmuir and Westminster public schools. The new school is set to accommodate 556 students and accommodate 88 child care spaces and five child care rooms and will be built at 2541 Meadowgate Boulevard.
- London Ontario Homes For Sale
- Byron London Ontario Homes
- Downtown London Ontario Condos
- Hyde Park London Ontario Homes
- Lambeth Talbot Village London Ontario Homes
- Oakridge London Ontario Homes
- Pond Mills Glen Cairn London Ontario Homes
- Riverbend London Ontario Homes
- Summerside London Ontario Homes
- Sunningdale London Ontario Homes
- Westmount London Ontario Homes
- Wortley Village Old South London Homes