Summerside London Ontario Houses & Condos What's For Sale Now On MLS Including Houses & Townhouses
Summerside London Ontario Houses & Condos
Summerside London, Ontario, is an excellent neighbourhood with quick access to highway 401 and Veterans Memorial Parkway. Located in South East London, east of Highbury, north of the 401, west of Veterans Memorial Parkway (Airport Road) and south on Commissioners Road East.
Summerside London is growing with new homes built, new schools in place, parks and a community centre and best of all, some of the better-priced houses and townhouses in London.
Summerside neighbourhood one step closer to getting a new TVDSB school
École élémentaire Catholique Saint-Jean-de-Brébeuf Catholic School 270 Chelton Rd (519) 963-1219
École Secondaire Gabriel-Dumont High school 2463 Evans Blvd (519) 673-4552
Princess Elizabeth Public School 247 Thompson Rd (519) 452-8490
In 2021, as of September 2, 137 houses in Summerside London sold through MLS, averaging 104.71% of the asking price and a median of seven days on the market, the lowest being $500,000, the highest $1,050,000.
41 townhouses & townhomes in Summerside sold as well, averaging seven days on the market and selling for 110.19% of the asking price, with the lowest being $376,426 and the highest at $700,000.
- In 2020, 156 houses in Summerside London were sold through our MLS system, averaging 18 days to sell for 101.9% of the asking price, the lowest being $365,500, and the highest was $963,000. Forty-nine townhouses in Summerside were sold, averaging 101.5% of the asking price, taking 18 days to sell, the lowest for $280,000 and the highest, $481,000.
For prior years, go to the bottom of this page.
Buying A Home in The Summerside Area of London Ontario
With the average house prices in London, Ontario, setting a record, what would happen if you had a strategy before you even started the process of looking at houses or townhomes?
When I say strategy, I am not talking about price or style or how many bedrooms. You already have a good idea of what you can afford and what you want.
Emotion sometimes can cloud our reasoning, which in turn might cause us to overpay for a home or rush the selection process.
If the questions determine the quality of our life, we ask ourselves, what about if you knew what questions to ask when buying a home and if the answers you receive are accurate?
How Much Is Your Home Worth in The Summerside Area Of London Ontario?
I am amazed at all the web pages out there, you know the ones I mean, they offer free evaluations without even seeing your home or the “Free Home Evaluation Reports” cards we receive in our mailboxes or the dreaded cold call ” I have a buyer who is interested in buying your home.”
How can anyone value your home accurately without physically seeing your home thoroughly and doing the two to three hours of research necessary? Have you ever bought anything “at a ballpark price’? “A general price range?” “The market price?” After helping hundreds of buyers over the years buy homes, every house or condo my clients bought had a price; we never looked at homes without a price. Semantics aside, you deserve a price that a willing, qualified buyer will pay.
So, what is that price?
Home Evaluations The Right Way
- you let us know that you would like a no obligation, no cost valuation of your house or condo
- we will arrange a mutual time to meet
- we prepare before our meeting our research of prices, demographics and current market conditions.
- You will not have to sign anything or listen to blah blah blah stuff , malarky, posturing, showcasing or bs.
- when we get to your home,a quick introduction and a tour of your home.
- while doing the tour, we can prepare a room by room audit of the selling features or what you could do to help sell quicker or receive a higher price.
- when completed, sit down with you and adress your concerns, fears or the anxiety you may have about moving.
- leave with you our research and market reports and best practises to sell a home.
- within 24 hours we will get back to you with “The Price is Right”
- you then decide what you wish to do.
If you decide to utilize our research and apply our marketing tips, you’ll know how to price and sell your home for the fastest, most profitable sale. Also, with this information, you’ll never pay too much for any home you ever buy for the rest of your life.
Here are a few condominium enclaves in Summerside in London:
- Prior Years Numbers
- In 2019, 141 houses in the Summerside London neighbourhood were sold through MLS from $333,000 up to $635,000, taking a median time to market for 33 days and selling 100.61% of the asking price. In the same period, twenty-six townhouses were sold, from $290,000 to $445,000, it was 26 days they took on average to sell, and they sold for 102.64% of the asking price!
- In 2018, 91 houses sold in the Summerside London Ontario neighbourhood through our local MLS system for a median price of $465,122, which was 102.85 % of the asking price and took approximately 27 days to sell on average! The lowest price being $290,000 and the highest, at $780,000. For townhouses in Summerside, 35 sold for a median price of $316,177, which was 103.71% of the asking price, and the days to sell were 13! The lowest was $205,000 to a high of $424,000.
What Improvements or Additions Can I Make to This Page?
Do you have any information or event that I could add to this page to help someone know more about this neighbourhood?
I will gladly post any information or event on this page if I feel it will benefit the community; I will not post rumours or prejudices.
- London Ontario Homes For Sale
- Byron London Ontario Homes
- Downtown London Ontario MLS
- Fox Hollow London Ontario Homes
- Hyde Park London Ontario Homes
- Lambeth Talbot Village London Ontario Homes
- Oakridge London Ontario Homes
- Pond Mills Glen Cairn London Ontario Homes
- Riverbend London Ontario Homes
- Summerside London Ontario Homes
- Sunningdale London Ontario Homes
- Westmount London Ontario Homes
- Wortley Village Old South London Homes