Homes For Sale Summerside London Ontario Your Summerside London Realtors
All Summerside London Ontario homes for sale on MLS, including houses, bungalows, apartment condos, townhouses and townhome condos, plus the average year-to-date days on the market for a home to sell and the percentage selling price to the asking price.
Summerside London, Ontario, is an excellent neighbourhood with quick access to highway 401 and Veterans Memorial Parkway. Located in South East London, east of Highbury, north of the 401, west of Veterans Memorial Parkway (Airport Road) and south on Commissioners Road East.
Sales History Summerside London Ontario Real Estate
In 2023 as of March 1, five houses sold in Summerside London from $655,000 to $730,000, which was 96.96% of the asking price, and these were on the market an average of seventeen days before selling. Five townhouse condos sold, ranging from $485,000 to $605,000, which was 96.67% of the asking price and took, on average, forty-one days to sell through our MLS.
In 2022, seventy houses in Summerside London sold with the average days it took a house to sell through MLS was sixteen, twice as long as was in the 2022 Spring market and these 70 houses sold for an average of 105.81% of the asking price with prices ranging from $550,400 to $1,477,657. Thirty-one townhouses townhomes in Summerside London sold, with the average days to sell being twenty-one, almost three times as long in Spring 2022, with sold prices ranging from $424,900 to $1,050,000. Three apartment-style condos at 3320 Meadowgate London sold for $390,000, $395,000 and $580,000.
If interested, you can view the previous year’s numbers at the bottom of this page.
École élémentaire Catholique Saint-Jean-de-Brébeuf Catholic School 270 Chelton Rd (519) 963-1219
École Secondaire Gabriel-Dumont High school 2463 Evans Blvd (519) 673-4552
Princess Elizabeth Public School 247 Thompson Rd (519) 452-8490
Thames Valley District School Board Website
London District Catholic School Board
About The Summerside London Ontario Community Club
Dedicated volunteer residents committed to strengthening and cultivating the quality of life and sense of community in Summerside make the Summerside Community Club what it is. They will also advocate when necessary as a collective organized voice and raise awareness to the community and for the community when issues arise. No one is to be excluded or left behind, and new faces are always welcome at the regular meetings, which can be found on the event listing on their Facebook Page. GET INVOLVED
Thinking About Buying a House Or a Condo?
How Often Do You Hear Yourself Saying: “No, I Haven’t Read It: I’ve Been Meaning To!”
Most home buyers only think about price, style and location. But there’s more than that! For most, buying a home in London, Ontario & the area can be an emotional roller coaster! It comes with many details, and some buyers may get caught up in the excitement and tend to overlook a few things.
Over the years, through experience in working with hundreds of buyers and sellers in London, Ontario real estate, we have been able to help clients overcome the conflicting misinformation about real estate and apply sound common sense so that our clients are assured they are making great decisions and avoiding emotional overzealousness to buy!
If you spend hundreds of thousands of dollars on a home in London and the area, and whether you are a first-time buyer or buying your 5th, a few minutes of informed insights will be well worth your time and thousands of dollars in prevention!
Below are 6 of 22 reports or videos we have prepared to help our clients make prudent decisions!
What price do you offer a seller? Is the seller’s asking price too high? Is it ideal? Without research on the market and comparable homes, you are bidding blind. A professional Realtor who represents you should offer an unbiased opinion on a home’s value based on market conditions and the house and neighbourhood conditions. I said it should, but how would you know if it is unbiased, what comparables are used, and in what time frames? Without this knowledge, you could quickly bid too much or miss out on a great buying opportunity. Why? There are ten other great tips in this report.
Buying a condo in Dorchester, Ontario, be it an apartment, a townhouse, or a townhome, takes much more care than purchasing a house. The reason is that due diligence is required to understand the condominium corporation’s bylaws, financial status, rules and regulations, and by-laws! These notes will give you several helpful, straightforward tips for buying a condo in London, plus answers to a condo corporation and valuable links.
Report # 3 Who Else is Going To Be Involved When I Buy Real Estate?
Many other professionals or non-professionals are involved in your real estate transaction. An excellent, thorough Realtor will ensure you are working with qualified professionals.
Report #4 Role of a Lawyer in a Real Estate Purchase
The purchaser’s lawyer’s purpose is to protect you, the purchaser, throughout the transaction and ensure that you obtain a good title to your new property. The purchaser’s lawyer also represents your mortgage lender’s interests in preparing and registering the mortgage documents—tips on what to ask a lawyer.
Report # 5 Role of a Home Inspector
There are several reasons for having a home inspection, but the most compelling reason is that the inspector looks at the property differently than a purchaser.
- The job is to look for significant problems visible on the home inspection day to help you reduce your risk.
2. A good home inspector will also educate you on operating your home’s systems.
3. A great Home Inspector will explain how to solve the problems found that day, giving you enough information to make the right buying decision with everything you have learned.
What is a home inspection, how to choose a home inspector & what to be careful about?
Report # 6 What Do All These Real Estate Words Mean Anyway?
What do all these real estate words mean? Learn a few; never will a lawyer, Realtor, economist, mortgage lender, politician or hairdresser ever confuse you again! If they do, say good bye, Au Revoir, adios, Auf Wiedersehen, Yasou, Arrivederci, Żegnaj, Do svidaniya, Do pobachennia, Tạm biệt, Ma’a as-salaama!
Get the Best Price for Your Summerside London Ontario Home!
Below are some helpful tips, money-saving ideas and home seller strategies to help you sell your home quicker, for more money and be stress-free! The procedures below are from my experience selling hundreds of homes successfully in London Ontario, and the area.
The Role of a Buyer’s Lawyer
The purchaser’s lawyer’s role is to protect the purchaser throughout the transaction and ensure that the buyer obtains a clear title to the property. Traditionally, the purchaser’s lawyer also represents the mortgage lender’s interests in preparing and registering the mortgage documents following their mortgage commitment.
50 Inexpensive Tips To Enhance The Value Of Your House or Condo
Here are 50 inexpensive things you can do to enhance the value of your home. Time and time again, when I show homes or list them, some or all of these tips would have dramatically sped up the sale or received more money. Over the years, I have found that the little things that a buyer sees may be the stumbling block in making an offer on your home. You have one chance of making an excellent first impression when a buyer walks into your home; try one or ten of these, and you will sell quicker and, in most cases, receive more money!
What Do All These Real Estate Words Mean Anyway?
When you are buying or selling a home in London and South West Ontario or have been through the process, it can be daunting enough without words or phrases bantered about, and you say, “What?” Well, no more; this exhaustive list will now make the playing field level; your knowledge & better understanding of real estate will ensure that your real estate transaction will be less stressful and, in most cases, more rewarding!
Who Else is Going To Be Involved When I Sell my Home?
Purchasing or selling a home requires more than just the buyer and seller; you’ll also need the services of a variety of home-related professionals; here are the key players in your transaction and the roles they play.
London Home Seller’s Guide to Moneymaking Fix-Ups
Here’s an informative guide to help you realize the most profit from your home and perhaps avoid costly repair rip-offs. Each year thousands of homeowners needlessly lose thousands of dollars when selling their homes. But they don’t lose the money for reasons you might think. They lose money because they unknowingly left it on the table, for the buyer to pocket, by failing to recognize their home’s hidden profit potential.
Those hidden profits exist in two areas. First, most homeowners never discover that particular minor, even inexpensive repairs to their existing home could generate many times their cost in additional home value. But on the other hand, other repairs and improvements can cost you dearly. It’s critical to know what repairs and improvements to spend money on and which ones to leave alone.
Second, when many savvy homeowners decide to make profitable repairs before selling, they expose themselves to some contractors’ ruthless world and potentially deceptive schemes that drive up home repair costs.
It’s easy to understand how you might become overwhelmed with the whole process between not knowing what to repair for maximum profit and dealing with the world of contractor schemes. But don’t despair! That’s Why I Created This Helpful Report
Here are a few condominium enclaves in Summerside in London:
- Prior Year’s Numbers
- In 2021, 124 houses in Summerside London sold through MLS, averaging 106.77% of the asking price and nine days on the market, from $435,000 to $1,200,000. Thirty-seven townhouses & townhomes in Summerside sold as well, averaging eleven days on the market and selling for 107.51% of the asking price, with the lowest being $401,100 and the highest at $700,000. Three apartment-style condos sold at 3320Meadowgate, the lowest for $376,246 and the highest for $444,000, the average price per square foot was $331.00
- In 2020, 156 houses in Summerside London were sold through our MLS system, averaging 18 days to sell for 101.9% of the asking price, the lowest being $365,500, and the highest was $963,000. Forty-nine townhouses in Summerside were sold, averaging 101.5% of the asking price, taking 18 days to sell, the lowest was $280,000, and the highest was $481,000.
- In 2019, 141 houses in the Summerside London neighbourhood were sold through MLS from $333,000 up to $635,000, taking a median time to market of 33 days and selling 100.61% of the asking price. In the same period, twenty-six townhouses were sold, from $290,000 to $445,000, it was 26 days they took on average to sell, and they sold for 102.64% of the asking price!
- In 2018, 91 houses were sold in the Summerside London, Ontario neighbourhood through our local MLS system for a median price of $465,122, 102.85 % of the asking price and took approximately 27 days to sell. On average! The lowest price is $290,000 and the highest, at $780,000. For townhouses in Summerside, 35 sold for a median price of $316,177, which was 103.71% of the asking price, and the days to sell were 13! The lowest was $205,000, with a high of $424,000.
- London Ontario Real Estate Market
- Byron London Ontario Homes For Sale
- Downtown London Ontario Condos
- Fox Hollow London Ontario Homes For Sale
- Glen Cairn London Ontario Homes For Sale
- Hyde Park London Ontario Homes For Sale
- Lambeth Talbot Village London Ontario Homes For Sale
- Oakridge London Ontario Homes For Sale
- Pond Mills London Ontario Homes For Sale
- Riverbend London Ontario Homes For Sale
- Summerside London Ontario Homes For Sale
- Sunningdale London Ontario Homes For Sale
- Westmount London Ontario Homes For Sale
- Wortley Village Old South London Homes For Sale