Riverbend London Ontario Homes For Sale On MLS Houses & Townhouses Instant Access !
Riverbend London Ontario Homes For Sale
Riverbend London Ontario is a neighbourhood in the south-west part of London; take Oxford Street West to Kains Road. There is also the beautiful gated Riverbend Golf Community.
You are just 11 minutes or less to downtown London, great shopping nearby and great nature trails, bike paths, golfing, or just not doing anything, you will enjoy the quiet.
There are five golf courses within 4 km. For nature lovers, the walking trail along the Thames River (Kains Woods -Upper Thames River Conservation) is magnificent & there is also the Warbler Woods Conservation area and Komoka Provincial Park.
Below Is a Summary Of Home Prices in the Riverbend Neighbourhood of London Ontario
- In 2021, as of April 5, 22 houses in Riverbend London were sold through MLS, averaging six days on the market and selling for a median of 104.96% of the asking price. Prices ranged from a low of $685,000 to $1,405,000. Five apartment condos sold at 2050 Liinkway Blvd. from $594,000 to $830,000 and averaging 104.44% of the asking price. Three townhouses changed hands as well, taking 5 days on the market to sell for 119.5% of the asking price!
- In 2020, 65 houses in the Riverbend neighbourhood in West London sold through MLS for a median of 99.92% of the asking price, the lowest being $503,000 and the highest, $2,650,000. For townhouses & townhomes in Riverbend, 22 changed hands, from a low of $449,900 to $520,532, which was 100.07% of the asking price and averaged 15 days on the market.
- In 2019, 77 homes in the Riverbend London neighbourhood sold through our MLS system, from $399,000 up to $1,070.000, averaging 34 days on the market and selling for a median 99.91% of the asking price.
- In 2018, 82 homes sold through our local MLS in the Riverbend neighbourhood in London, Ontario, for an average selling price of $681,665, which was 99.62% of the asking price, the median days to sell were 40. The lowest was $366,697, and the highest, at $1,500,000.
Below are a few Riverbend London Ontario Townhouses & Townhomes
1525 Jim Allen Way London Ontario N6K 0E1 aptly named “Eagles Nest” is a private enclave of high end vacant land homes in the Riverbend area of London, the last sale in 2019 was for $795,000.
2295 Kains Road Riverbend London Ontario N6K 5E2 is an enclave of 53 one floor condominium townhomes, there was one sale in 2019 for $480,000
1515 Shore Road London Ontario N6K 5B7 in Riverbend is a high end enclave of 35 detached vacant land homes with two sales in 2019, one at $725,000, the other $945,000. One sale 2020 for $900,000.
1630 Shore Road London Ontario N6K 5B9 in Riverbend is an enclave of 45 one and two floor freehold condominiums, meaning you own the land, the condo fees do not include windows, doors or roofs. In 2019, prices ranged from $510,000 to $552,225. In 2020, one reported sale through MLS at $576,000.
1900 Shore Road & 1430-1458 Riverbend Road London Ontario is in the Riverbend neighbourhood of London called the Courtyards, consisting of 28 vacant land detached condominiums, in 2019, prices ranged from $581,350 to $639,900, no reported sales on MLS in 2020.
1617 Shore Road London Ontario N6K 5C3 in the Riverbend area in London is an enclave of 23 detached vacant land condominiums, there were no MLS sales in 2019, in 2018, one sold for $490,000, one listed end of 2020 for $629,900
2040 Shore Road London Ontario N6K 0G3 in Riverbend is an enclave of vacant land condos called “Amour on Riverbend” and in 2019 prices ranged from $449,900 to $5955,000, there were 12 sales taking on average 7 days to sell on MLS for a median 101.1% of the asking price.
1170 Riverbend Road London Ontario N6K 0J7 is an enclave of eight custom built vacant land condominium town homes, adult orientated, one home was sold in $2019 for $824,900
Real Estate Fact: The Seller Is Solely Responsible For How Much and How Quickly Their Home Sells!
Why Children Like The Gated Riverbend Golf Community in London Ontario
One child wrote the following:
We always used to spend the holidays with Grandma and Grandpa. They used to live in a big brick house, but Grandpa got retarded, and they moved to Riverbend, where everyone lives in beautiful little homes, so they don’t have to mow the grass anymore!
They ride around on their bicycles and scooters and wear name tags because they don’t know who they are anymore. They go to a building called a wreck centre, but they must have fixed it because it is all okay now.
They do exercises there, but they don’t do them very well. There is a swimming pool, but they all jump up and down in it with hats. At their gate, there is a dollhouse with a little old man sitting in it.
He watches all day so nobody can escape. Sometimes they sneak out and go cruising in their golf carts!
Nobody there cooks; they just eat out. And, they eat the same thing every night — early birds.
Some of the people can’t get out past the man in the dollhouse. The ones who do get out bring food back to the wrecked centre for a potluck.
My Grandma says that Grandpa worked all his life to earn his retardment and thinks I should work hard so I can be retarded someday too.
When I earn my retardment, I want to be the man in the dollhouse. Then I will let people out, so they can visit their grandchildren.
- London Ontario Homes For Sale
- Byron London Ontario Homes
- Downtown London Ontario Condos
- Hyde Park London Ontario Homes
- Lambeth Talbot Village London Ontario Homes
- Oakridge London Ontario Homes
- Pond Mills Glen Cairn London Ontario Homes
- Riverbend London Ontario Homes
- Summerside London Ontario Homes
- Sunningdale London Ontario Homes
- Westmount London Ontario Homes
- Wortley Village Old South London Homes