Riverbend London Ontario Homes For Sale On MLS Your Riverbend London Ontario Neighbourhood Real Estate Page
Welcome to your Riverbend London Ontario real estate neighbourhood page which keeps you informed of what is for sale now on MLS (updated hourly), including houses, apartment condos, townhouses and townhome condos. You will also see the monthly sales report with sold prices, days on the market and percentage selling price to the asking price. Even prior years!
Riverbend London Ontario is a neighbourhood in the southwest part of London; take Oxford Street West to Kains Road.
There is also the beautiful gated Riverbend Golf Community. You are just 11 minutes or less to downtown London; great shopping nearby and great nature trails, bike paths, golfing, or just not doing anything, you will enjoy the quiet. There are five golf courses within 4 km. For nature lovers, the walking trail along the Thames River (Kains Woods -Upper Thames River Conservation) is magnificent & there is also the Warbler Woods Conservation area and Komoka Provincial Park.
Kains Woods Environmentally Significant Area serves as a backdrop to the community. Several kilometres of winding trails can be explored from different access points in the area which is home to many different plant and animal species. Riverbend Park is at the heart of the neighbourhood and has ample green space, play structures, a basketball court, and soccer fields.
Schools: Thames Valley District School Board
Below Is a Summary Of Home Prices in the Riverbend Neighbourhood of London Ontario
In 2022, as of August 1, year-to-date, the real estate market in the Riverbend London area saw five apartment condos at 2050 Linkway sold through MLS, averaging $512.00 per square foot with prices ranging from $806,000 to $907,000. Fourteen townhouses & townhomes sold, averaging fifteen days on the market and selling for 109.22% of the asking price, with the final sold prices ranging from $680,000 to $1,300,000.
Nineteen free-standing houses sold, ranging from $845,000 to $1,670,000, taking thirteen days on the market to sell and selling for 109.47% of the asking price, down 5% from Jue 2022.
In 2021, 58 houses sold in the Riverbend neighbourhood of London, averaging 23 days on the market to sell for 107% of the asking price, with the final sale prices ranging from $675,000 to $1,790,000. Twenty-eight townhomes sold for 113.17% of the asking price within nine days and sold at prices ranging from $565,000 to $820,000. Eleven apartment condos sold at 2050 Linkway averaging $453.00 per square foot, sold prices ranging from $594,000 to $881,000.
If interested, you can view the previous year’s numbers at the bottom of this page.
Below are a few Riverbend London Ontario Townhouses & Townhomes
1220 Riverbend Road London Ontario named (” Avant at River Bend”) is an enclave of 74 townhouse condos.
- in 2022, year to date as of August 2, seven townhouses sold through MLS from $774,000 to $851,000 which was 119.04% of the asking price and, on average, these took seven days to sell.
- In 2021, twelve townhouses sold through MLS, taking on average ten days to sell for 110.64% of the asking price, ranging from $565,000 to $677,777.
2040 Shore Road London Ontario N6K 0G3 in Riverbend is an enclave of vacant land condos called “Amour on Riverbend.” In 2022, year to date, as of August 2, six units were sold, ranging from $750,000 to $971,000 (not a misprint!). These selling prices were 115.59% of the asking price, and the average number of days on the market to sell was nine days. In 2021, thirteen townhouse-condo units sold through MLS, averaging eight days on the market and selling for 114.08% of the asking price, from a low of $645,000 to a high of 806,000.
Why Children Like The Gated Riverbend Golf Community in London Ontario
One child wrote the following:
We always used to spend the holidays with Grandma and Grandpa. They used to live in a big brick house, but Grandpa got retarded, and they moved to Riverbend, where everyone lives in beautiful little homes, so they don’t have to mow the grass anymore!
They ride around on their bicycles and scooters and wear name tags because they don’t know who they are anymore. They go to a wreck centre building, but they must have fixed it because it is okay now.
They do exercises there, but they don’t do them very well. There is a swimming pool, but they all jump up and down in it with hats. At their gate, there is a dollhouse with a little old man sitting in it.
He watches all day so nobody can escape. Sometimes they sneak out and go cruising in their golf carts!
Nobody there cooks; they eat out. And, they eat the same thing every night — early birds.
Some of the people can’t get out past the man in the dollhouse. The ones who do get out bring food back to the wrecked centre for a potluck.
My Grandma says that Grandpa worked all his life to earn his retardment and thinks I should work hard so I can be retarded someday too.
When I earn my retardment, I want to be the man in the dollhouse. Then I will let people out, so they can visit their grandchildren.
- Prior Years Numbers For Riverbend
- In 2020, 65 houses in the Riverbend neighbourhood in West London sold through MLS for 99.92% of the asking price, the lowest being $503,000 and the highest, $2,650,000. For townhouses & townhomes in Riverbend, 22 changed hands, from a low of $449,900 to $520,532, which was 100.07% of the asking price and averaged 15 days on the market.
- In 2019, 77 homes in the Riverbend London neighbourhood sold through our MLS system, from $399,000 to $1,070.000, averaging 34 days on the market and selling for a median of 99.91% of the asking price.
- In 2018, 82 homes were sold through our local MLS in the Riverbend neighbourhood in London, Ontario, for an average selling price of $681,665, 99.62% of the asking price, the median days to sell were 40. The lowest was $366,697, and the highest at $1,500,000.
- London Ontario Homes For Sale
- Byron London Ontario Homes
- Downtown London Ontario MLS
- Fox Hollow London Ontario Homes
- Hyde Park London Ontario Real Estate
- Lambeth Talbot Village London Ontario Homes
- Oakridge London Ontario Real Estate
- Pond Mills Glen Cairn London Ontario Homes
- Riverbend London Ontario Homes
- Summerside London Ontario Homes
- Sunningdale London Ontario Homes
- Westmount London Ontario Homes
- Wortley Village Old South London Homes