Riverbend London Ontario Homes For Sale On MLS Sold Prices Riverbend London & What Houses, Townhouses & Apartments Are For Sale Now On MLS
Below Is a Summary Of Home Prices in the Riverbend Neighbourhood of London Ontario
- In 2021, 45 freehold houses in Riverbend London sold, averaging 32 days on the market and selling for 107.26% of the asking price, from a low of $685,000 to as high as $1,550,000.
Eleven apartment condos at 2050 Linkway sold for an average square foot price of $436.00. The prices ranged from $539,000 to $856,000.
36 townhouse & townhome condominiums sold, taking a median of ten days to sell for 113.59% of the asking price, from a low of $565,000 up to a high of $820,000.
- In 2020, 65 houses in the Riverbend neighbourhood in West London sold through MLS for a median of 99.92% of the asking price, the lowest being $503,000 and the highest, $2,650,000. For townhouses & townhomes in Riverbend, 22 changed hands, from a low of $449,900 to $520,532, which was 100.07% of the asking price and averaged 15 days on the market.
For prior years, go to the bottom of this page.
The Real Estate Market in Riverbend London Ontario is a Seller’s Market!
The real estate market in Riverbend London Ontario is experiencing a seller’s market. The inventory of houses and condos listed for sale is meagre, and if able, this may be the time to take advantage of the large numbers of buyers currently competing to purchase. You can see by the 2021 numbers above that results do not lie, and there are very few properties for sale in the neighbourhood.
There are several reasons to consider selling your home in Riverbend London within the next few months. First, the convenience of selling within seven to ten days always makes the process less burdensome. It is equally appealing for buyers who are seriously looking to purchase, and they come pre-qualified for financing. Buyers are also more flexible about a closing date to accommodate the seller’s preferred timing. Of course, a well-priced house or condo will generate multiple offers that typically net the highest price for you.
Don’t wait for the right opportunity; create it.
The Potential Price Of A Property in Riverbend London Is As Good As The Realtor Marketing It
When selling your home in London Ontario, be it a house, apartment or townhouse condo, you have a choice of 1,900 + Realtors. Yet, we sell more homes than the average Realtor, and one of the many reasons is we have designed and implemented a 122 step process that we use every time. Getting a thorough understanding of these points will give you 100% confidence in your decision to sell your home, with whom, what to expect, how to maximize your bottom line and minimize the hiccups!
Quality Is What We Pursue, Selling Is What We Do
We’ve all seen the boring, plain, everyday marketing that offers free valuations without even seeing your home! Or “Free Home Valuation Reports” cards in our mailboxes or the dreaded cold call “I have a buyer who is interested in buying your home.” A Comparative Market Analysis is a report supposed to provide an anticipated sales price or price range for the subject property.
How can anyone value your home accurately without physically seeing your home and doing the two to three hours of research necessary? Have you ever bought anything “at ” ballpark price’? “general price range?” “The market price?” After advising & guiding hundreds of sellers to sell their homes over the years, every house or condo sold was a price we agreed on. Semantics aside, you deserve a price that many willing, qualified buyers will pay.
A comparative market analysis (CMA) is a process Realtors use to determine the market value by comparing it to similar properties that have recently been sold and those currently listed for sale. A CMA is a crucial tool for listing Realtors as they determine the price that a seller will list their house or condo for sale, and it’s also a tool for buyers agents advising their clients to make competitive offers. Conducting accurate, consistent CMAs isn’t easy. Most Realtors are not taught this skill in their pre-license real estate classes, so many enter the business without this vital skill or lack the patience to dedicate the time to learn how to price a home correctly.
Why Our Exclusive London Ontario Home Value Analysis Is Effective
It’s a complete top-to-bottom room-by-room analysis not just of the value but every aspect of your home to identify items that may affect your sales price. Our analysis enables us to identify the selling features or what you can do to help sell quicker or receive a higher price.
Results in Riverbend London That Will Move You
- You let us know that you would like a no obligation, no cost valuation of your house or condo.
- Arrange a mutual time to meet.
- We will prepare for our meeting with research of prices, demographics and current market conditions.
- You will not have to sign anything or listen to blah blah blah stuff , malarky, posturing, showcasing or bs.
- When we get to your home,a quick introduction and a tour of your home where we will perform a room by room review.
- When completed, sit down with you and adress your concerns, fears or the anxiety you may have about moving.
- Have a conversation about:
- If Necessary, a few minor things you can do a minimal expense to show your home in the best light.
- Why pricing your home correctly the first time will 9 out of 10 times give you a better returm.
- Why, when and where to market your home assertively to attract qualified buyers who are excited to buy your home!
- Understanding that there are four types of buyers in this market and why three of them you want to avoid!
- Understand the difference between Market Value ,Perceived Value & Appraised Value and what effects those 3 will have on your asking price.
- What are your legal obligations? To your lender? To the buyer?
- How being in a Sellers Market in London Ontario affects your asking price & do negotiating skills matter?
- How to handle showings & offers to yield the best results.( My last listing I had 119 showings and 37 offers!)
- Leave with you our research and market reports and best practises to sell a home.
- Within 24 hours get back to you with “The Price”. And why!
- You then decide to allow us to sell your home or not.
By The Way
We find selling a house or a condo the easiest part of the selling process; after both parties sign the offer, we genuinely earn our money!
- Ensuring the lawyers on both sides of the transaction are informed and followed up with during the process.
- Cooperating with appraisers, inspections, mortgage lenders
- In some cases, keeping the transaction on pace and solving challenges.
- Ensuring our 81 point checklist for closing a sale is completed sequentially.
Buying A Home in The Riverbend Area of London Ontario
Riverbend London Ontario is a neighbourhood in the southwest part of London; take Oxford Street West to Kains Road.
There is also the beautiful gated Riverbend Golf Community. You are just 11 minutes or less to downtown London, great shopping nearby and great nature trails, bike paths, golfing, or just not doing anything, you will enjoy the quiet. There are five golf courses within 4 km. For nature lovers, the walking trail along the Thames River (Kains Woods -Upper Thames River Conservation) is magnificent & there is also the Warbler Woods Conservation area and Komoka Provincial Park.
Schools: Thames Valley District School Board
With the average house prices in London, Ontario, setting a record, what would happen if you had a strategy before you even started the process of looking at houses or townhomes?
I am not talking about price or style or how many bedrooms when I say strategy. You already have a good idea of what you can afford and what you want.
Emotion sometimes can cloud our reasoning, which in turn might cause us to overpay for a home or rush the selection process.
If the questions determine the quality of our life, we ask ourselves, what about if you knew what questions to ask when buying a home and if the answers you receive are accurate?
Below are a few Riverbend London Ontario Townhouses & Townhomes
- Prior Years Numbers For Riverbend
- In 2019, 77 homes in the Riverbend London neighbourhood sold through our MLS system, from $399,000 up to $1,070.000, averaging 34 days on the market and selling for a median 99.91% of the asking price.
- In 2018, 82 homes sold through our local MLS in the Riverbend neighbourhood in London, Ontario, for an average selling price of $681,665, which was 99.62% of the asking price, the median days to sell were 40. The lowest was $366,697, and the highest, at $1,500,000.
Why Children Like The Gated Riverbend Golf Community in London Ontario
One child wrote the following:
We always used to spend the holidays with Grandma and Grandpa. They used to live in a big brick house, but Grandpa got retarded, and they moved to Riverbend, where everyone lives in beautiful little homes, so they don’t have to mow the grass anymore!
They ride around on their bicycles and scooters and wear name tags because they don’t know who they are anymore. They go to a wreck centre building, but they must have fixed it because it is okay now.
They do exercises there, but they don’t do them very well. There is a swimming pool, but they all jump up and down in it with hats. At their gate, there is a dollhouse with a little old man sitting in it.
He watches all day so nobody can escape. Sometimes they sneak out and go cruising in their golf carts!
Nobody there cooks; they eat out. And, they eat the same thing every night — early birds.
Some of the people can’t get out past the man in the dollhouse. The ones who do get out bring food back to the wrecked centre for a potluck.
My Grandma says that Grandpa worked all his life to earn his retardment and thinks I should work hard so I can be retarded someday too.
When I earn my retardment, I want to be the man in the dollhouse. Then I will let people out, so they can visit their grandchildren.
- London Ontario Homes For Sale
- Byron London Ontario Homes
- Downtown London Ontario MLS
- Fox Hollow London Ontario Homes
- Hyde Park London Ontario Homes
- Lambeth Talbot Village London Ontario Homes
- Oakridge London Ontario Homes
- Pond Mills Glen Cairn London Ontario Homes
- Riverbend London Ontario Homes
- Summerside London Ontario Homes
- Sunningdale London Ontario Homes
- Westmount London Ontario Homes
- Wortley Village Old South London Homes