Riverbend London Ontario Homes For Sale On MLS What's For Sale Now On MLS Including Houses & Townhouses.
Riverbend London Ontario is a neighbourhood in the southwest part of London; take Oxford Street West to Kains Road.
There is also the beautiful gated Riverbend Golf Community. You are just 11 minutes or less to downtown London, great shopping nearby and great nature trails, bike paths, golfing, or just not doing anything, you will enjoy the quiet. There are five golf courses within 4 km. For nature lovers, the walking trail along the Thames River (Kains Woods -Upper Thames River Conservation) is magnificent & there is also the Warbler Woods Conservation area and Komoka Provincial Park.
Schools: Thames Valley District School Board
Below Is a Summary Of Home Prices in the Riverbend Neighbourhood of London Ontario
- In 2021, as of September 2, 50 houses in Riverbend London sold, averaging 23 days on the market and selling for 107.40 % of the asking price, from a low of $538,000 to as high as $1,760,000. Eleven apartment condos at 2050 Linkway sold for an average square foot price of $436.00. The prices ranged from $594,000 to $830,000. 17 townhouses & townhomes sold as well, taking a median five days to sell for 114.42% of the asking price, from a low of $565,000 up to a high of $761,100.
- In 2020, 65 houses in the Riverbend neighbourhood in West London sold through MLS for a median of 99.92% of the asking price, the lowest being $503,000 and the highest, $2,650,000. For townhouses & townhomes in Riverbend, 22 changed hands, from a low of $449,900 to $520,532, which was 100.07% of the asking price and averaged 15 days on the market.
For prior years, go to the bottom of this page.
Buying A Home in The Riverbend Area of London Ontario
With the average house prices in London, Ontario, setting a record, what would happen if you had a strategy before you even started the process of looking at houses or townhomes?
When I say strategy, I am not talking about price or style or how many bedrooms. You already have a good idea of what you can afford and what you want.
Emotion sometimes can cloud our reasoning, which in turn might cause us to overpay for a home or rush the selection process.
If the questions determine the quality of our life, we ask ourselves, what about if you knew what questions to ask when buying a home and if the answers you receive are accurate?
How Much Is Your Home Worth in The Riverbend Area InLondon Ontario?
I am amazed at all the web pages out there, you know the ones I mean, they offer free evaluations without even seeing your home or the “Free Home Evaluation Reports” cards we receive in our mailboxes or the dreaded cold call ” I have a buyer who is interested in buying your home.”
How can anyone value your home accurately without physically seeing your home thoroughly and doing the two to three hours of research necessary? Have you ever bought anything “at a ballpark price’? “A general price range?” “The market price?” After helping hundreds of buyers over the years buy homes, every house or condo my clients bought had a price; we never looked at homes without a price. Semantics aside, you deserve a price that a willing, qualified buyer will pay.
So, what is that price?
Home Evaluations The Right Way
- you let us know that you would like a no obligation, no cost valuation of your house or condo
- we will arrange a mutual time to meet
- we prepare before our meeting our research of prices, demographics and current market conditions.
- You will not have to sign anything or listen to blah blah blah stuff , malarky, posturing, showcasing or bs.
- when we get to your home,a quick introduction and a tour of your home.
- while doing the tour, we can prepare a room by room audit of the selling features or what you could do to help sell quicker or receive a higher price.
- when completed, sit down with you and adress your concerns, fears or the anxiety you may have about moving.
- leave with you our research and market reports and best practises to sell a home.
- within 24 hours we will get back to you with “The Price is Right”
- you then decide what you wish to do.
If you decide to utilize our research and apply our marketing tips, you’ll know how to price and sell your home for the fastest, most profitable sale. Also, with this information, you’ll never pay too much for any home you ever buy for the rest of your life.
Below are a few Riverbend London Ontario Townhouses & Townhomes
- Prior Years Numbers For Riverbend
- In 2019, 77 homes in the Riverbend London neighbourhood sold through our MLS system, from $399,000 up to $1,070.000, averaging 34 days on the market and selling for a median 99.91% of the asking price.
- In 2018, 82 homes sold through our local MLS in the Riverbend neighbourhood in London, Ontario, for an average selling price of $681,665, which was 99.62% of the asking price, the median days to sell were 40. The lowest was $366,697, and the highest, at $1,500,000.
Why Children Like The Gated Riverbend Golf Community in London Ontario
One child wrote the following:
We always used to spend the holidays with Grandma and Grandpa. They used to live in a big brick house, but Grandpa got retarded, and they moved to Riverbend, where everyone lives in beautiful little homes, so they don’t have to mow the grass anymore!
They ride around on their bicycles and scooters and wear name tags because they don’t know who they are anymore. They go to a wreck centre building, but they must have fixed it because it is okay now.
They do exercises there, but they don’t do them very well. There is a swimming pool, but they all jump up and down in it with hats. At their gate, there is a dollhouse with a little old man sitting in it.
He watches all day so nobody can escape. Sometimes they sneak out and go cruising in their golf carts!
Nobody there cooks; they eat out. And, they eat the same thing every night — early birds.
Some of the people can’t get out past the man in the dollhouse. The ones who do get out bring food back to the wrecked centre for a potluck.
My Grandma says that Grandpa worked all his life to earn his retardment and thinks I should work hard so I can be retarded someday too.
When I earn my retardment, I want to be the man in the dollhouse. Then I will let people out, so they can visit their grandchildren.
Do you have any information or event that I could add to this page to help someone know more about this neighbourhood?
I will gladly post any information or event on this page if I feel it will benefit the community; I will not post rumours or prejudices.
Thank you, Ty Lacroix Broker of Record
- London Ontario Homes For Sale
- Byron London Ontario Homes
- Downtown London Ontario MLS
- Fox Hollow London Ontario Homes
- Hyde Park London Ontario Homes
- Lambeth Talbot Village London Ontario Homes
- Oakridge London Ontario Homes
- Pond Mills Glen Cairn London Ontario Homes
- Riverbend London Ontario Homes
- Summerside London Ontario Homes
- Sunningdale London Ontario Homes
- Westmount London Ontario Homes
- Wortley Village Old South London Homes