Homes For Sale Pond Mills, Westminster, Glen Cairn London Ontario Realtors For Pond Mills, Glen Cairn & Westminster London
All Pond Mills & Glen Cairn London Ontario homes for sale on MLS, including houses, bungalows, apartment condos, townhouses and townhome condos and the median days on the market to sell through MLS and the median percentage selling price to the asking price.
The Pond Mills, Westminster and Glen Cairn area in London offers a wide variety of house styles, most with larger lots than the norm and some of the best values for the dollar in London, Ontario.
There is a highrise apartment in Pond Mills, some low-rise condos on Deveron, and some great townhouse condos at a reasonable price. As you will see, Glen Cairn Pond Mills has attractive home prices, and the neighbourhood has a lot going for it; take a drive, you may be surprised!
You also have 203 hectares of Westminster Ponds /Pond Mills Environmentally Significant Area(ESA), the largest publicly owned ESA in London. The ponds and the 10.5 km Westminster Ponds Trails are south of Commissioners Road, east of Wellington Road, behind the Tourist Information Centre, and across from Shoppers Drug Mart at Adelaide and Southdale eastward to Pond Mills Road.
Sales History Pond Mills, Westminster & Glen Cairn Neighbourhood
In 2022 as of December 1, year-to-date, 97 houses in the Pond Mills, Glen Cairn areas sold with the sold prices ranging from $437,217 to $1,300,000 which was close to the asking prices and the median days on the market to sell through MLS were nine. Thirty-eight apartment condos sold, with prices ranging from $280,000 to $485,000 which was 100.31% of the asking price and these took about fifteen days to sell. Thirty-one townhouse condos sold with prices ranging from $400,000 to $840,500 which was 111.73% of the asking price and these townhouses in Pond Mills took on average eight days to sell!
In 2021, 165 houses sold through MLS in London’s Pond Mills Glen Cairn area for 115.17% of the asking price and were on the market for nine days, ranging from $350,000 to $910,500. Sixty-five apartment condos sold, taking nine days to sell for 112.61% of the asking prices, ranging from $220,000 to $412,000. Forty-one townhouse condos sold for 118.03% of the asking price and averaged nine days on the market, ranging from$339,900 to $627,000.
- If you want to know what prices were a few years ago in these neighbourhoods, you will see them at the bottom of this page.
Thinking About Buying a House Or a Condo?
How Often Do You Hear Yourself Saying: “No, I Haven’t Read It: I’ve Been Meaning To!”
Most home buyers only think about price, style and location. But there’s more than that! For most, buying a home in London, Ontario & the area can be an emotional roller coaster! It comes with many details, and some buyers may get caught up in the excitement and tend to overlook a few things.
Over the years, through experience in working with hundreds of buyers and sellers in London, Ontario real estate, we have been able to help clients overcome the conflicting misinformation about real estate and apply sound common sense so that our clients are assured they are making great decisions and avoiding emotional overzealousness to buy!
If you spend hundreds of thousands of dollars on a home in London and the area, and whether you are a first-time buyer or buying your 5th, a few minutes of informed insights will be well worth your time and thousands of dollars in prevention!
Below are 6 of 22 reports or videos we have prepared to help our clients make prudent decisions!
What price do you offer a seller? Is the seller’s asking price too high? Is it ideal? Without research on the market and comparable homes, you are bidding blind. A professional Realtor who represents you should offer an unbiased opinion on a home’s value based on market conditions and the house and neighbourhood conditions. I said it should, but how would you know if it is unbiased, what comparables are used, and in what time frames? Without this knowledge, you could quickly bid too much or miss out on a great buying opportunity. Why? There are ten other great tips in this report.
Buying a condo in London, Ontario, be it an apartment, a townhouse, or a townhome, takes much more care than purchasing a house. The reason is that due diligence is required to understand the condominium corporation’s bylaws, financial status, rules and regulations, and by-laws! These notes will give you several helpful, straightforward tips for buying a condo in London, plus answers to a condo corporation and valuable links.
Many other professionals or non-professionals are involved in your real estate transaction. An excellent, thorough Realtor will ensure you are working with qualified professionals.
The purchaser’s lawyer’s purpose is to protect you, the purchaser, throughout the transaction and ensure that you obtain a good title to your new property. The purchaser’s lawyer also represents your mortgage lender’s interests in preparing and registering the mortgage documents—tips on what to ask a lawyer.
There are several reasons for having a home inspection, but the most compelling reason is that the inspector looks at the property differently than a purchaser.
- The job is to look for significant problems visible on the home inspection day to help you reduce your risk.
2. A good home inspector will also educate you on operating your home’s systems.
3. A great Home Inspector will explain how to solve the problems found that day, giving you enough information to make the right buying decision with everything you have learned.
What is a home inspection, how to choose a home inspector & what to be careful about?
What do all these real estate words mean? Learn a few; never will a lawyer, Realtor, economist, mortgage lender, politician or hairdresser ever confuse you again! If they do, say good bye, Au Revoir, adios, Auf Wiedersehen, Yasou, Arrivederci, Żegnaj, Do svidaniya, Do pobachennia, Tạm biệt, Ma’a as-salaama!
Thinking About Selling? Want to Maximize Your Selling Price?
Below are some helpful tips, money-saving ideas and home seller strategies to help you sell your home quicker, for more money and be stress-free! The procedures below are from my experience selling hundreds of homes successfully in London Ontario, and the area.
The purchaser’s lawyer’s role is to protect the purchaser throughout the transaction and ensure that the buyer obtains a clear title to the property. Traditionally, the purchaser’s lawyer also represents the mortgage lender’s interests in preparing and registering the mortgage documents following their mortgage commitment.
Here are 50 inexpensive things you can do to enhance the value of your home. Time and time again, when I show homes or list them, some or all of these tips would have dramatically sped up the sale or received more money. Over the years, I have found that the little things that a buyer sees may be the stumbling block in making an offer on your home. You have one chance of making an excellent first impression when a buyer walks into your home; try one or ten of these, and you will sell quicker and, in most cases, receive more money!
When you are buying or selling a home in London and South West Ontario or have been through the process, it can be daunting enough without words or phrases bantered about, and you say, “What?” Well, no more; this exhaustive list will now make the playing field level; your knowledge & better understanding of real estate will ensure that your real estate transaction will be less stressful and, in most cases, more rewarding!
Purchasing or selling a home requires more than just the buyer and seller; you’ll also need the services of a variety of home-related professionals; here are the key players in your transaction and the roles they play.
Here’s an informative guide to help you realize the most profit from your home and perhaps avoid costly repair rip-offs. Each year thousands of homeowners needlessly lose thousands of dollars when selling their homes. But they don’t lose the money for reasons you might think. They lose money because they unknowingly left it on the table, for the buyer to pocket, by failing to recognize their home’s hidden profit potential.
Those hidden profits exist in two areas. First, most homeowners never discover that particular minor, even inexpensive repairs to their existing home could generate many times their cost in additional home value. But on the other hand, other repairs and improvements can cost you dearly. It’s critical to know what repairs and improvements to spend money on and which ones to leave alone.
Second, when many savvy homeowners decide to make profitable repairs before selling, they expose themselves to some contractors’ ruthless world and potentially deceptive schemes that drive up home repair costs.
It’s easy to understand how you might become overwhelmed with the whole process between not knowing what to repair for maximum profit and dealing with the world of contractor schemes. But don’t despair! That’s Why I Created This Helpful Report
Here are a few condominium properties in Pond Mills London Ontario:
- Prior Years Numbers
- In 2020, 102 houses in the Pond Mills, Glen Cairn area of London sold for a median of 108.37% of the asking price, from a low of $325,000 and the highest at $719,000, averaging seven days on the market. In that same period, 81 condos in Pond Mills changed hands, including townhouse & apartment condos for 102.74% of the asking price, the lowest being $195,000 and the highest at $405,000 and 9 days; on the market!
- In 2019, 122 houses were sold in the Pond Mills, Glen Cairn, Westminster neighbourhood through our MLS system, from a low of $255,000 to $515,000, selling a whopping average of 105.31% of the asking price and taking on average 15 days to sell. In the same period, 72 apartment condominiums & townhouses sold, from $130,500 to $300,000, selling 104.94% of the asking price and taking a median of 15 days to sell
- In 2018 the Pond Mills, Westminster & Glen Cairn real estate set record prices with 120 houses selling through our MLS system for a median price of $307,262, 104.92% of the asking price, and to top things off, sold in a median of 13 days! 88 Pond Mills condominium residences sold in 2018, from townhouses to apartment-style, taking an average of 14 days to sell for $185.841 and get this, that was 105.70% of the asking price!
- London Ontario Homes For Sale
- Byron London Ontario Homes
- Dorchester Ontario Homes For Sale
- Downtown London Ontario MLS
- Fox Hollow London Ontario Homes
- Hyde Park London Ontario Real Estate
- Kilworth Ontario Homes For Sale
- Komoka Ontario Homes For Sale
- Lambeth Talbot Village London Ontario Homes
- Mount Brydges Homes For Sale
- Oakridge London Ontario Real Estate
- Pond Mills Glen Cairn London Ontario Homes
- Riverbend London Ontario Homes
- St.Thomas Ontario Homes For Sale
- Summerside London Ontario Homes
- Sunningdale London Ontario Homes
- Westmount London Ontario Homes
- Wortley Village Old South London Homes