Houses & Condos For Sale in Oakridge London Here Is What's For Sale on MLS in Oakridge London, Updated Hourly!
Oakridge Acres, Oakridge Meadows, Oakridge Park, Riverside Gardens, Hazelden North & Hazelden Park are neighbourhoods in northwest London (with a few small patches of 10-year-old or less ) with large lots, mature trees and very few cookie-cutter streets. More and more people are returning to their roots, buying these homes in Oakridge where they grew up, having large, deep lots and renovating them to meet their ageing lifestyles. I have had many clients buy these 60’s and 70’s homes and upgrade them with modern kitchens, more oversized bedrooms and bathrooms.
Schools: Thames Valley District School Board
Starting at Oxford St West at Sanitorium Road to Riverside Drive, Hampton Road, roads around Thames Valley Golf Course to Wonderland Road South heading north to Sarnia Road to Hyde Park Road. ( I’m a guy, don’t ask me for directions!)
A Summary of Sold History For Houses, Townhouses, Townhomes & Apartment Condos in Oakridge London Ontario
In 2021, as of September 2, 196 houses in Oakridge sold through MLS, averaging eight days on the market and selling for 112.81% of the asking price. The low being $529,000, the high $1,500.000.
As reported by our local MLS, six apartment condos changed hands, averaging six days on the market and selling for a median 105.47% of the asking price, the lowest $355,000, the highest $500,000. The median price per square foot was $330.00.
Ninety-five townhouses or townhomes in Oakridge changed hands through MLS, averaging twelve days to sell for 110.94% of the asking price, the low being $350,000, the high $875,000.
As you can see, real estate in Oakridge, like the rest of London, Ontario, remains a seller’s market!
- In 2020, 244 houses in Oakridge London, Ontario, sold through our MLS system averaging seven days to sell for 103.35% of the asking price. The lowest-priced home sold for $371,000, the highest$1,250,000. For condos, including townhouses, townhomes and apartments. Eighty-three changed hands averaging eight days on the market and selling for 102.41% of the asking price, from a low of $243,000 to a high of $700,000.
For prior years, go to the bottom of this page.
Buying A Home in Oakridge London Ontario
With the average house prices in London, Ontario, setting a record, what would happen if you had a strategy before you even started the process of looking at houses or townhomes?
When I say strategy, I am not talking about price or style or how many bedrooms. You already have a good idea of what you can afford and what you want.
Emotion sometimes can cloud our reasoning, which in turn might cause us to overpay for a home or rush the selection process.
If the questions determine the quality of our life, we ask ourselves, what about if you knew what questions to ask when buying a home and if the answers you receive are accurate?
How Much Is Your Home Worth in Oakridge London?
I am amazed at all the web pages out there, you know the ones I mean, they offer free evaluations without even seeing your home or the “Free Home Evaluation Reports” cards we receive in our mailboxes or the dreaded cold call ” I have a buyer who is interested in buying your home.”
How can anyone value your home accurately without physically seeing your home thoroughly and doing the two to three hours of research necessary? Have you ever bought anything “at a ballpark price’? “A general price range?” “The market price?” After helping hundreds of buyers over the years buy homes, every house or condo my clients bought had a price; we never looked at homes without a price. Semantics aside, you deserve a price that a willing, qualified buyer will pay.
So, what is that price?
Home Evaluations The Right Way
- you let us know that you would like a no obligation, no cost valuation of your house or condo
- we will arrange a mutual time to meet
- we prepare before our meeting our research of prices, demographics and current market conditions.
- You will not have to sign anything or listen to blah blah blah stuff , malarky, posturing, showcasing or bs.
- when we get to your home,a quick introduction and a tour of your home.
- while doing the tour, we can prepare a room by room audit of the selling features or what you could do to help sell quicker or receive a higher price.
- when completed, sit down with you and adress your concerns, fears or the anxiety you may have about moving.
- leave with you our research and market reports and best practises to sell a home.
- within 24 hours we will get back to you with “The Price is Right”
- you then decide what you wish to do.
If you decide to utilize our research and apply our marketing tips, you’ll know how to price and sell your home for the fastest, most profitable sale. Also, with this information, you’ll never pay too much for any home you ever buy for the rest of your life.
A Few Townhouse Enclaves in Oakridge
- Prior Years Numbers For Oakridge Real Estate
- In 2019, 224 houses in the Oakridge London Ontario neighbourhood sold through our MLS system, selling for an average of 101.96 % of the asking price and taking a median of 21 days to sell. The lowest sold price was $320,000, and the highest was $980,000. In the same period, 107 townhouses, townhomes and apartment condos sold from as low as $216,000 and as high as $2,268,000; the average selling price was 104.26% of the asking price and taking nineteen days to change hands!
- In 2018, 232 houses sold in the Oakridge London Ontario neighbourhood through our MLS system for a median of 103.25% of the asking price, which was $475,189, and these took on average 17 days to sell. The lowest was $310,000, and the highest at $818,000. 94 townhome or townhouse condominium residences sold in 2018 at an average of $402,942, which was 101.19% of the asking price and were on the market a median of 16 days, the lowest price being $365,000 and the high was $456,000.
What Improvements or Additions Can I Make to This Page?
Do you have any information or event that I could add to this page to help someone know more about this neighbourhood?
I will gladly post any information or event on this page if I feel it will benefit the community; I will not post rumours or prejudices.
Thank you, Ty Lacroix Broker of Record
- London Ontario Homes For Sale
- Byron London Ontario Homes
- Downtown London Ontario MLS
- Fox Hollow London Ontario Homes
- Hyde Park London Ontario Homes
- Lambeth Talbot Village London Ontario Homes
- Oakridge London Ontario Homes
- Pond Mills Glen Cairn London Ontario Homes
- Riverbend London Ontario Homes
- Summerside London Ontario Homes
- Sunningdale London Ontario Homes
- Westmount London Ontario Homes
- Wortley Village Old South London Homes