All Houses & Condos For Sale in Oakridge London Ontario on MLS Sold History For Houses, Townhouses, Townhomes & Apartment Condos in Oakridge London Ontario
In 2021, 267 houses in Oakridge sold through MLS, averaging eight days on the market and selling for 112.48% of the asking price. The low being $529,900, the high $2,185,000.
Eleven apartment condos changed hands, averaging seven days on the market and selling for a median of 106.49% of the asking price, the lowest $355,000, the highest $500,000. The median price per square foot was $336.00.
125 townhouse condos or townhomes in Oakridge changed hands as well, averaging eleven days to sell for 110.82% of the asking price, the low being $335,000, the high $875,000.
As you can see, real estate in Oakridge, like the rest of London, Ontario, remains a seller’s market!
- In 2020, 244 houses in Oakridge London, Ontario, sold through our MLS system averaging seven days to sell for 103.35% of the asking price. The lowest-priced home sold for $371,000, the highest$1,250,000. For condos, including townhouses, townhomes and apartments. Eighty-three changed hands averaging eight days on the market and selling for 102.41% of the asking price, from a low of $243,000 to a high of $700,000.
For prior years, go to the bottom of this page.
The Real Estate Market in Oakridge London Ontario is a Seller’s Market!
The real estate market in Oakridge London Ontario is experiencing a seller’s market. The inventory of houses and condos listed for sale is meagre, and if able, this may be the time to take advantage of the large numbers of buyers currently competing to purchase. By the 2021 numbers above, you can see that results do not lie, and there are very few properties for sale in the Oakridge Acres, Oakridge Meadows, Oakridge Park, Riverside Gardens, Hazelden North & Hazelden Park; neighbourhoods!
There are several reasons to consider selling your home in the Oakridge neighbourhoods of London within the next few months. First, the convenience of selling within seven to ten days always makes the process less burdensome. It is equally appealing for buyers who are seriously looking to purchase, and they come pre-qualified for financing. Buyers are also more flexible about a closing date to accommodate the seller’s preferred timing. Of course, a well-priced house or condo will generate multiple offers that typically net the highest price for you.
Don’t wait for the right opportunity; create it.
Making Selling Oakridge London Ontario Homes Easier
When selling your home in the Oakridge neighbourhood of London Ontario, be it a house, apartment or townhouse condo, you have a choice of 1,900 + Realtors. Yet, we sell more homes than the average Realtor, and one of the many reasons is we have designed and implemented a 122 step process that we use every time. Getting a thorough understanding of these points will give you 100% confidence in your decision to sell your home, with whom, what to expect, how to maximize your bottom line and minimize the hiccups!
Helping You Get More For Your Home in Oakridge London Ontario
We’ve all seen the boring, plain, everyday marketing that offers free valuations without even seeing your home! Or “Free Home Valuation Reports” cards in our mailboxes or the dreaded cold call “I have a buyer who is interested in buying your home.” A Comparative Market Analysis is a report supposed to provide an anticipated sales price or price range for the subject property.
How can anyone value your home accurately without physically seeing your home and doing the two to three hours of research necessary? Have you ever bought anything “at ” ballpark price’? “general price range?” “The market price?” After advising & guiding hundreds of sellers to sell their homes over the years, every house or condo sold was a price we agreed on. Semantics aside, you deserve a price that many willing, qualified buyers will pay.
A comparative market analysis (CMA) is a process Realtors use to determine the market value by comparing it to similar properties that have recently been sold and those currently listed for sale. A CMA is a crucial tool for listing Realtors as they determine the price that a seller will list their house or condo for sale, and it’s also a tool for buyers agents advising their clients to make competitive offers. Conducting accurate, consistent CMAs isn’t easy. Most Realtors are not taught this skill in their pre-license real estate classes, so many enter the business without this vital skill or lack the patience to dedicate the time to learn how to price a home correctly.
Why Our Exclusive London Ontario Home Value Analysis Is Effective
It’s a complete top-to-bottom room-by-room analysis not just of the value but every aspect of your home to identify items that may affect your sales price. Our analysis enables us to identify the selling features or what you can do to help sell quicker or receive a higher price.
Offering Solutions, Not Promises In Oakridge London Ontario
- You let us know that you would like a no obligation, no cost valuation of your house or condo.
- Arrange a mutual time to meet.
- We will prepare for our meeting with research of prices, demographics and current market conditions.
- You will not have to sign anything or listen to blah blah blah stuff , malarky, posturing, showcasing or bs.
- When we get to your home,a quick introduction and a tour of your home where we will perform a room by room review.
- When completed, sit down with you and adress your concerns, fears or the anxiety you may have about moving.
- Have a conversation about:
- If Necessary, a few minor things you can do a minimal expense to show your home in the best light.
- Why pricing your home correctly the first time will 9 out of 10 times give you a better returm.
- Why, when and where to market your home assertively to attract qualified buyers who are excited to buy your home!
- Understanding that there are four types of buyers in this market and why three of them you want to avoid!
- Understand the difference between Market Value ,Perceived Value & Appraised Value and what effects those 3 will have on your asking price.
- What are your legal obligations? To your lender? To the buyer?
- How being in a Sellers Market in London Ontario affects your asking price & do negotiating skills matter?
- How to handle showings & offers to yield the best results.( My last listing I had 119 showings and 37 offers!)
- Leave with you our research and market reports and best practises to sell a home.
- Within 24 hours get back to you with “The Price”. And why!
- You then decide to allow us to sell your home or not.
We find selling a house or a condo the easiest part of the selling process; after both parties sign the offer, we genuinely earn our money!
- Ensuring the lawyers on both sides of the transaction are informed and followed up with during the process.
- Cooperating with appraisers, inspections, mortgage lenders
- In some cases, keeping the transaction on pace and solving challenges.
- Ensuring our 81 point checklist for closing a sale is completed sequentially.
Oakridge Acres, Oakridge Meadows, Oakridge Park, Riverside Gardens, Hazelden North & Hazelden Park are neighbourhoods in northwest London (with a few small patches of 10-year-old or less ) with large lots, mature trees and very few cookie-cutter streets. More and more people are returning to their roots, buying these homes in Oakridge where they grew up, having large, deep lots and renovating them to meet their ageing lifestyles. I have had many clients buy these 60’s and 70’s homes and upgrade them with modern kitchens, more oversized bedrooms and bathrooms.
Schools: Thames Valley District School Board
Starting at Oxford St West at Sanitorium Road to Riverside Drive, Hampton Road, roads around Thames Valley Golf Course to Wonderland Road South heading north to Sarnia Road to Hyde Park Road. ( I’m a guy, don’t ask me for directions!)
Buying A Home in Oakridge London Ontario
With the average house prices in London, Ontario, setting a record, what would happen if you had a strategy before you even started the process of looking at houses or townhomes?
I am not talking about price or style or how many bedrooms when I say strategy. You already have a good idea of what you can afford and what you want.
Emotion sometimes can cloud our reasoning, which in turn might cause us to overpay for a home or rush the selection process.
If the questions determine the quality of our life, we ask ourselves, what about if you knew what questions to ask when buying a home and if the answers you receive are accurate?
A Few Townhouse Enclaves in Oakridge
- Prior Years Numbers For Oakridge Real Estate
- In 2019, 224 houses in the Oakridge London Ontario neighbourhood sold through our MLS system, selling for an average of 101.96 % of the asking price and taking a median of 21 days to sell. The lowest sold price was $320,000, and the highest was $980,000. In the same period, 107 townhouses, townhomes and apartment condos sold from as low as $216,000 and as high as $2,268,000; the average selling price was 104.26% of the asking price and taking nineteen days to change hands!
- In 2018, 232 houses sold in the Oakridge London Ontario neighbourhood through our MLS system for a median of 103.25% of the asking price, which was $475,189, and these took on average 17 days to sell. The lowest was $310,000, and the highest at $818,000. 94 townhome or townhouse condominium residences sold in 2018 at an average of $402,942, which was 101.19% of the asking price and were on the market a median of 16 days, the lowest price being $365,000 and the high was $456,000.
- London Ontario Homes For Sale
- Byron London Ontario Homes
- Downtown London Ontario MLS
- Fox Hollow London Ontario Homes
- Hyde Park London Ontario Homes
- Lambeth Talbot Village London Ontario Homes
- Oakridge London Ontario Homes
- Pond Mills Glen Cairn London Ontario Homes
- Riverbend London Ontario Homes
- Summerside London Ontario Homes
- Sunningdale London Ontario Homes
- Westmount London Ontario Homes
- Wortley Village Old South London Homes