Oakridge London Ontario Real Estate Oakridge London Realtors
All homes for sale in Oakridge London Ontario on MLS including houses, bungalows, apartment condos, townhouses and townhome condos and a year-to-date monthly update of the days on the market to sell and the median sold percentage to the asking price.
The Oakridge neighbourhood is in North West London, west of Wonderland Road, North of Hunt Club in the west, south of Sarnia Road, and north of Riverside Drive. The 27-hole municipal Thames Valley Golf Course is a treat, along with the Sifton Bog and many other walking trails and parks.
Some of the neighbourhoods within Oakridge are Oakridge Park, Riverside Gardens, Hazelden North, Hazelden Park, Oakridge Acres, Oakridge Meadows and Oxford Park.
For updated school information and borders, go to
Sales History For Oakridge London Ontario Houses & Condos
In 2022, as of December 3, 161 houses in Oakridge London sold, taking a median of eight days on the market to sell, with sold prices ranging from $527,000 to $1,950,000 to sell for a median of 105.63% of the asking price, down 2% from October. Ten apartment condos in Oakridge sold within a median of eight days on the market, with prices ranging from $425,000 to $568,000, and the median selling price was 111.42% of the asking price, up 3% from October! 86 townhouses and townhomes in Oakridge sold, the median days on the market were seven with prices ranging from $387,000 to $940,000, and the median selling prices were 102.56% of the asking prices, no change from October!
In 2021, 267 houses in Oakridge sold through MLS, averaging eight days on the market and selling for 112.48% of the asking price. The low being $529,900, and the high is $2,185,000.
Eleven apartment condos changed hands, averaging seven days on the market and selling for a median of 106.49% of the asking price, the lowest at $355,000 and the highest at $500,000. The median price per square foot was $336.00. One hundred twenty-five townhouse condos or townhomes in Oakridge also changed hands, averaging eleven days to sell for 110.82% of the asking price, the low being $335,000, the high $875,000.
You can view the numbers for previous years at the bottom of this page.
Thinking About Buying a House Or a Condo?
How Often Do You Hear Yourself Saying: “No, I Haven’t Read It: I’ve Been Meaning To!”
Most home buyers only think about price, style and location. But there’s more than that! For most, buying a home in London, Ontario & the area can be an emotional roller coaster! It comes with many details, and some buyers may get caught up in the excitement and tend to overlook a few things.
Over the years, through experience in working with hundreds of buyers and sellers in London, Ontario real estate, we have been able to help clients overcome the conflicting misinformation about real estate and apply sound common sense so that our clients are assured they are making great decisions and avoiding emotional overzealousness to buy!
If you spend hundreds of thousands of dollars on a home in London and the area, and whether you are a first-time buyer or buying your 5th, a few minutes of informed insights will be well worth your time and thousands of dollars in prevention!
Below are 6 of 22 reports or videos we have prepared to help our clients make prudent decisions!
What price do you offer a seller? Is the seller’s asking price too high? Is it ideal? Without research on the market and comparable homes, you are bidding blind. A professional Realtor who represents you should offer an unbiased opinion on a home’s value based on market conditions and the house and neighbourhood conditions. I said it should, but how would you know if it is unbiased, what comparables are used, and in what time frames? Without this knowledge, you could quickly bid too much or miss out on a great buying opportunity. Why? There are ten other great tips in this report.
Buying a condo in London, Ontario, be it an apartment, a townhouse, or a townhome, takes much more care than purchasing a house. The reason is that due diligence is required to understand the condominium corporation’s bylaws, financial status, rules and regulations, and by-laws! These notes will give you several helpful, straightforward tips for buying a condo in London, plus answers to a condo corporation and valuable links.
Many other professionals or non-professionals are involved in your real estate transaction. An excellent, thorough Realtor will ensure you are working with qualified professionals.
The purchaser’s lawyer’s purpose is to protect you, the purchaser, throughout the transaction and ensure that you obtain a good title to your new property. The purchaser’s lawyer also represents your mortgage lender’s interests in preparing and registering the mortgage documents—tips on what to ask a lawyer.
There are several reasons for having a home inspection, but the most compelling reason is that the inspector looks at the property differently than a purchaser.
- The job is to look for significant problems visible on the home inspection day to help you reduce your risk.
2. A good home inspector will also educate you on operating your home’s systems.
3. A great Home Inspector will explain how to solve the problems found that day, giving you enough information to make the right buying decision with everything you have learned.
What is a home inspection, how to choose a home inspector & what to be careful about?
What do all these real estate words mean? Learn a few; never will a lawyer, Realtor, economist, mortgage lender, politician or hairdresser ever confuse you again! If they do, say good bye, Au Revoir, adios, Auf Wiedersehen, Yasou, Arrivederci, Żegnaj, Do svidaniya, Do pobachennia, Tạm biệt, Ma’a as-salaama!
Want To Know How To Maximize Your Oakridge Selling Price & Sell Quicker?
Below are some helpful tips, money-saving ideas and home seller strategies to help you sell your home quicker, for more money and be stress-free! The procedures below are from my experience selling hundreds of homes successfully in London Ontario, and the area.
The purchaser’s lawyer’s role is to protect the purchaser throughout the transaction and ensure that the buyer obtains a clear title to the property. Traditionally, the purchaser’s lawyer also represents the mortgage lender’s interests in preparing and registering the mortgage documents following their mortgage commitment.
Here are 50 inexpensive things you can do to enhance the value of your home. Time and time again, when I show homes or list them, some or all of these tips would have dramatically sped up the sale or received more money. Over the years, I have found that the little things that a buyer sees may be the stumbling block in making an offer on your home. You have one chance of making an excellent first impression when a buyer walks into your home; try one or ten of these, and you will sell quicker and, in most cases, receive more money!
When you are buying or selling a home in London and South West Ontario or have been through the process, it can be daunting enough without words or phrases bantered about, and you say, “What?” Well, no more; this exhaustive list will now make the playing field level; your knowledge & better understanding of real estate will ensure that your real estate transaction will be less stressful and, in most cases, more rewarding!
Purchasing or selling a home requires more than just the buyer and seller; you’ll also need the services of a variety of home-related professionals; here are the key players in your transaction and the roles they play.
Here’s an informative guide to help you realize the most profit from your home and perhaps avoid costly repair rip-offs. Each year thousands of homeowners needlessly lose thousands of dollars when selling their homes. But they don’t lose the money for reasons you might think. They lose money because they unknowingly left it on the table, for the buyer to pocket, by failing to recognize their home’s hidden profit potential.
Those hidden profits exist in two areas. First, most homeowners never discover that particular minor, even inexpensive repairs to their existing home could generate many times their cost in additional home value. But on the other hand, other repairs and improvements can cost you dearly. It’s critical to know what repairs and improvements to spend money on and which ones to leave alone.
Second, when many savvy homeowners decide to make profitable repairs before selling, they expose themselves to some contractors’ ruthless world and potentially deceptive schemes that drive up home repair costs.
It’s easy to understand how you might become overwhelmed with the whole process between not knowing what to repair for maximum profit and dealing with the world of contractor schemes. But don’t despair! That’s Why I Created This Helpful Report
A Few Townhouse Condos Enclaves in Oakridge
- Prior Years Numbers For Oakridge Real Estate
- In 2020, 244 houses in Oakridge London, Ontario, sold through our MLS system averaging seven days to sell for 103.35% of the asking price. The lowest-priced home sold for $371,000, and the highest$1,250,000. For condos, including townhouses, townhomes and apartments. Eighty-three sold, averaging eight days on the market and selling for 102.41% of the asking price, from a low of $243,000 to a high of $700,000.
- In 2019, 224 houses in the Oakridge London, Ontario neighbourhood sold through our MLS system, selling for 101.96 % of the asking price and taking a median of 21 days to sell. The lowest sold price was $320,000, and the highest was $980,000. In the same period, 107 townhouses, townhomes and apartment condos sold from as low as $216,000 and as high as $2,268,000; the average selling price was 104.26% of the asking price and took nineteen days to change hands!
- In 2018, 232 houses sold in the Oakridge London, Ontario neighbourhood through our MLS system for a median of 103.25% of the asking price, which was $475,189, which took, on average, 17 days to sell. The lowest was $310,000, and the highest at $818,000. 94 townhome or townhouse condominium residences sold in 2018 at an average of $402,942, which was 101.19% of the asking price and were on the market for a median of 16 days, the lowest price being $365,000 and the high was $456,000.
- London Ontario Homes For Sale
- Byron London Ontario Homes
- Dorchester Ontario Homes For Sale
- Downtown London Ontario MLS
- Fox Hollow London Ontario Homes
- Hyde Park London Ontario Real Estate
- Kilworth Ontario Homes For Sale
- Komoka Ontario Homes For Sale
- Lambeth Talbot Village London Ontario Homes
- Mount Brydges Homes For Sale
- Oakridge London Ontario Real Estate
- Pond Mills Glen Cairn London Ontario Homes
- Riverbend London Ontario Homes
- St.Thomas Ontario Homes For Sale
- Summerside London Ontario Homes
- Sunningdale London Ontario Homes
- Westmount London Ontario Homes
- Wortley Village Old South London Homes