Oakridge London Ontario Real Estate Houses, Apartment Condos & Townhouses & Town Homes in Oakridge London Ontario
The Oakridge neighbourhood is in North West London, west of Wonderland Road, North of Hunt Club in The west, south of Sarnia Road, and north on Riverside Drive. The 27 hole municipal Thames Valley Golf Course is a treat along with the Sifton Bog and many other walking trails and parks.
For updated school information and borders, go to
Sold Prices For Oakridge London Ontario Houses & Condos
In 2022, year-to-date as of August 1, 174 houses sold in the Oakridge neighbourhood in London, ranging from $527,000 to $1,776,000, which was 115.35% of the asking price, averaging eight days on the market to sell through MLS. Twelve apartment condos sold with prices ranging from $425,000 to $650,000, which was 113.39% of the asking price and took ten days on the market to sell. 68 townhouse & townhome condos sold with prices ranging from $435,000 to $1.075,000, which was 114.98% of the asking prices and averaged ten days to sell!
In 2021, 267 houses in Oakridge sold through MLS, averaging eight days on the market and selling for 112.48% of the asking price. The low being $529,900, the high $2,185,000.
Eleven apartment condos changed hands, averaging seven days on the market and selling for a median of 106.49% of the asking price, the lowest $355,000, the highest $500,000. The median price per square foot was $336.00. One hundred twenty-five townhouse condos or townhomes in Oakridge also changed hands, averaging eleven days to sell for 110.82% of the asking price, the low being $335,000, the high $875,000.
You can view the numbers for previous years at the bottom of this page.
A Few Townhouse Enclaves in Oakridge
- Prior Years Numbers For Oakridge Real Estate
- In 2020, 244 houses in Oakridge London, Ontario, sold through our MLS system averaging seven days to sell for 103.35% of the asking price. The lowest-priced home sold for $371,000, and the highest$1,250,000. For condos, including townhouses, townhomes and apartments. Eighty-three sold, averaging eight days on the market and selling for 102.41% of the asking price, from a low of $243,000 to a high of $700,000.
- In 2019, 224 houses in the Oakridge London, Ontario neighbourhood sold through our MLS system, selling for 101.96 % of the asking price and taking a median of 21 days to sell. The lowest sold price was $320,000, and the highest was $980,000. In the same period, 107 townhouses, townhomes and apartment condos sold from as low as $216,000 and as high as $2,268,000; the average selling price was 104.26% of the asking price and took nineteen days to change hands!
- In 2018, 232 houses sold in the Oakridge London, Ontario neighbourhood through our MLS system for a median of 103.25% of the asking price, which was $475,189, which took, on average, 17 days to sell. The lowest was $310,000, and the highest at $818,000. 94 townhome or townhouse condominium residences sold in 2018 at an average of $402,942, which was 101.19% of the asking price and were on the market for a median of 16 days, the lowest price being $365,000 and the high was $456,000.
- London Ontario Homes For Sale
- Byron London Ontario Homes
- Downtown London Ontario MLS
- Fox Hollow London Ontario Homes
- Hyde Park London Ontario Real Estate
- Lambeth Talbot Village London Ontario Homes
- Oakridge London Ontario Real Estate
- Pond Mills Glen Cairn London Ontario Homes
- Riverbend London Ontario Homes
- Summerside London Ontario Homes
- Sunningdale London Ontario Homes
- Westmount London Ontario Homes
- Wortley Village Old South London Homes