London Ontario Real Estate Market London Ontario & Area MLS Real Estate Listings
July 2022 Real Estate Market London Ontario Is Balancing Out
514 homes in July 2022 sold through the London and St. Thomas Association of REALTORS® (LSTAR).
In June 2022 there were 2.8 months of inventory (homes for sale), July 3.6 months creating a more balanced market The average home price fell slightly from $686,287 in June to $667,323 in July 2022, still 7.1% higher than in July 2021.
The following table shows how July’s average home sales prices in LSTAR’s main regions compared to the benchmark prices for the same areas.
|Area||July 2022 MLS® HPI Benchmark Price||July 2022 Average Price|
Single-family homes remain the most popular with 384 units sold, apartment condo’s average price was $454,421, up 19.6% from July 2021.
The following table shows the July benchmark prices for all housing types in LSTAR’s jurisdiction and how they measure from the previous year.
|MLS® Home Price Index Benchmark Prices|
|Benchmark Type||July 2022||Change over July 2021|
|LSTAR Composite||$624,400||↑ 6.4%|
|LSTAR Single-Family||$662,300||↑ 4.8%|
|LSTAR One Storey||$590,600||↑ 5.3%|
|LSTAR Two Storey||$711,400||↑ 4.6%|
|LSTAR Townhouse||$541,200||↑ 10.5%|
|LSTAR Apartment||$442,500||↑ 21.7%|
If interested and want to know what the previous year or month’s market was, you can scroll to the bottom of this page for the London Ontario & Area Real Estate Market Reports.
- London Ontario Homes For Sale
- Byron London Ontario Homes
- Downtown London Ontario MLS
- Fox Hollow London Ontario Homes
- Hyde Park London Ontario Real Estate
- Lambeth Talbot Village London Ontario Homes
- Oakridge London Ontario Real Estate
- Pond Mills Glen Cairn London Ontario Homes
- Riverbend London Ontario Homes
- Summerside London Ontario Homes
- Sunningdale London Ontario Homes
- Westmount London Ontario Homes
- Wortley Village Old South London Homes