Lambeth & Talbot Village London Ontario Real Estate All Homes For Sale on MLS, Updated Hourly!
Lambeth, Talbot Village, Southwinds in London Ontario Homes
Lambeth is a neighbourhood in the southwest of London, about 10 minutes to downtown on a good day, a bad day 12!
The 401 and 402 highways are 3 minutes away, and six golf courses are within a 20 KM drive! There is a newer shopping plaza at Colonel Talbot Road and Southdale Road West with groceries, a pharmacy, dining and fast food, banking etc.
Schools and churches are bountiful, along with professional services. Lambeth has homes from entry-level to executive properties and condos. Drive through Talbot Village for new houses and condos or off of Pack Road, Southwinds Village for some sprawling dwellings, or the Outer Drive area going south on Colonel Talbot Road or the heart of Lambeth, some quaint shops and a multitude of services.
In 2021, as of September 2, 177 houses in the Lambeth, Talbot Village neighbourhoods of London sold through MLS, averaging 15 days to sell for a median of 108.71 % of the asking price, the lowest being $450,166 and the highest $2,250,000.
In 2021, as of September 2, five townhouses or townhomes in Lambeth sold through our MLS, averaging nine days on the market and selling for 113.31% of the asking price! The lowest being $556,000 and the highest $725,000.
- In 2020, 223 houses in the Lambeth & Talbot Village neighbourhood in southwest London sold on MLS, averaging 23 days on the market, from a low of $346,000 and up to $2,700,000 and selling for 99.36% of the asking price! In the same period, five condos in Lambeth changed hands; the median days on the market were 3, selling for 102.91%of the asking price and from a low of $400,000 to a high of $535,000.
Lambeth in London, Ontario, continues to be a sellers’ market with very few resale homes for sale.
For prior years, go to the bottom of this page.
Buying A Home in Lambeth London Ontario
With the average house prices in London, Ontario, setting a record, what would happen if you had a strategy before you even started the process of looking at houses or townhomes?
When I say strategy, I am not talking about price or style or how many bedrooms. You already have a good idea of what you can afford and what you want.
Emotion sometimes can cloud our reasoning, which in turn might cause us to overpay for a home or rush the selection process.
If the questions determine the quality of our life, we ask ourselves, what about if you knew what questions to ask when buying a home and if the answers you receive are accurate?
How Much Is Your Home Worth in Lambeth London Ontario?
I am amazed at all the web pages out there, you know the ones I mean, they offer free evaluations without even seeing your home or the “Free Home Evaluation Reports” cards we receive in our mailboxes or the dreaded cold call ” I have a buyer who is interested in buying your home.”
How can anyone value your home accurately without physically seeing your home thoroughly and doing the two to three hours of research necessary? Have you ever bought anything “at a ballpark price’? “A general price range?” “The market price?” After helping hundreds of buyers over the years buy homes, every house or condo my clients bought had a price; we never looked at homes without a price. Semantics aside, you deserve a price that a willing, qualified buyer will pay.
So, what is that price?
Home Evaluations The Right Way
- you let us know that you would like a no obligation, no cost valuation of your house or condo
- we will arrange a mutual time to meet
- we prepare before our meeting our research of prices, demographics and current market conditions.
- You will not have to sign anything or listen to blah blah blah stuff , malarky, posturing, showcasing or bs.
- when we get to your home,a quick introduction and a tour of your home.
- while doing the tour, we can prepare a room by room audit of the selling features or what you could do to help sell quicker or receive a higher price.
- when completed, sit down with you and adress your concerns, fears or the anxiety you may have about moving.
- leave with you our research and market reports and best practises to sell a home.
- within 24 hours we will get back to you with “The Price is Right”
- you then decide what you wish to do.
If you decide to utilize our research and apply our marketing tips, you’ll know how to price and sell your home for the fastest, most profitable sale. Also, with this information, you’ll never pay too much for any home you ever buy for the rest of your life.
- Prior Years Numbers For Lambeth.
- In 2019, 170 houses were sold through MLS in the Lambeth neighbourhood from as low as $299,900 and $1 850,000. Thirty-seven days was the average time on the market to sell for 99.94% of the asking price! Twelve condos were sold from $395,000 up to $910,000 for an average of 100.01% of the asking price and on the market a median of 21 days.
- In 2018, 149 houses sold in the Talbot Village, Southwinds & Lambeth neighbourhood of London for a median price of $591,504, which was 99.08% of the asking price, took 21 days on average to change hands. Twelve condominium townhouses and townhomes in Lambeth sold in 2018 for an average of $479,900, which was 99.22% of the asking prices and sold within an average of 16 days.
- In 2017, Lambeth London Ontario houses & condos, including Talbot Village and Southwinds, set a record with 232 homes selling for close to the asking price and taking about 20 days to sell on average, for condos in Lambeth, eight sold, a median time to sell was 25 days and these sold for 98.62% of the asking price.
Do you have any information or event that I could add to this page to help someone know more about this neighbourhood?
I will gladly post any information or event on this page if I feel it will benefit the community; I will not post rumours or prejudices.
Thank you, Ty Lacroix Broker of Record
- London Ontario Homes For Sale
- Byron London Ontario Homes
- Downtown London Ontario MLS
- Fox Hollow London Ontario Homes
- Hyde Park London Ontario Homes
- Lambeth Talbot Village London Ontario Homes
- Oakridge London Ontario Homes
- Pond Mills Glen Cairn London Ontario Homes
- Riverbend London Ontario Homes
- Summerside London Ontario Homes
- Sunningdale London Ontario Homes
- Westmount London Ontario Homes
- Wortley Village Old South London Homes