Lambeth & Talbot Village London Ontario Real Estate Lambeth, Talbot Village & Southwinds Village Realtors
All homes for sale in Lambeth London on MLS, including houses, bungalows, townhouses and townhome condos, and a monthly year-to-date report on the median days on the market it took a home to sell and the percentage selling price to the asking price.
Lambeth is a neighbourhood in the southwest of London, about 10 minutes to downtown on a good day, a bad day, 12! The 401 and 402 highways are 3 minutes away, and six golf courses are within a 20 KM drive! There is a shopping plaza at Colonel Talbot Road and Southdale Road West with groceries, a pharmacy, dining and fast food, banking etc.
Schools and churches are bountiful, along with professional services. Lambeth has homes from entry-level to executive properties and condos. Drive through Talbot Village for new houses and condos or off of Pack Road, Southwinds Village for some sprawling dwellings, or the Outer Drive area going south on Colonel Talbot Road or the heart of Lambeth, some quaint shops and a multitude of services.
Lambeth Community Association
Lambeth Community Association coordinates and channels the skills, talents, and abilities of Lambeth-and-area residents and its allies toward preserving and enhancing the experience of living and working in London and Lambeth.
Sales History Lambeth London Ontario Area
As of December 1, 2022, year to date, 144 houses in the Lambeth area sold; the median days to sell through MLS were nine, and these sold for a median of 100.09% of the asking price. The sold prices for houses ranged from $545,000 to $2,320,000. Four townhouse condos in Lambeth sold, averaging twelve days on the market to sell for an average 109.32% of the asking price, with the sold prices ranging from $670,000 to $870,000.!
In 2021, 235 houses in the Lambeth Talbot Village neighbourhoods of London sold through MLS, averaging 15 days to sell for a median of 107.82 % of the asking price, the lowest being $450,168 and the highest $2,250,000. Six townhouses or townhomes in Lambeth sold, averaging eight days on the market and selling for 110.79% of the asking price! The lowest being $556,000 and the highest at $800,000.
If you are curious about the previous year’s stats and how prices have risen, you see the facts at the bottom of this page.
Thinking About Buying a House Or a Condo?
How Often Do You Hear Yourself Saying: “No, I Haven’t Read It: I’ve Been Meaning To!”
Most home buyers only think about price, style and location. But there’s more than that! For most, buying a home in London, Ontario & the area can be an emotional roller coaster! It comes with many details, and some buyers may get caught up in the excitement and tend to overlook a few things.
Over the years, through experience in working with hundreds of buyers and sellers in London, Ontario real estate, we have been able to help clients overcome the conflicting misinformation about real estate and apply sound common sense so that our clients are assured they are making great decisions and avoiding emotional overzealousness to buy!
If you spend hundreds of thousands of dollars on a home in London and the area, and whether you are a first-time buyer or buying your 5th, a few minutes of informed insights will be well worth your time and thousands of dollars in prevention!
Below are 6 of 22 reports or videos we have prepared to help our clients make prudent decisions!
What price do you offer a seller? Is the seller’s asking price too high? Is it ideal? Without research on the market and comparable homes, you are bidding blind. A professional Realtor who represents you should offer an unbiased opinion on a home’s value based on market conditions and the house and neighbourhood conditions. I said it should, but how would you know if it is unbiased, what comparables are used, and in what time frames? Without this knowledge, you could quickly bid too much or miss out on a great buying opportunity. Why? There are ten other great tips in this report.
Buying a condo in London, Ontario, be it an apartment, a townhouse, or a townhome, takes much more care than purchasing a house. The reason is that due diligence is required to understand the condominium corporation’s bylaws, financial status, rules and regulations, and by-laws! These notes will give you several helpful, straightforward tips for buying a condo in London, plus answers to a condo corporation and valuable links.
Many other professionals or non-professionals are involved in your real estate transaction. An excellent, thorough Realtor will ensure you are working with qualified professionals.
The purchaser’s lawyer’s purpose is to protect you, the purchaser, throughout the transaction and ensure that you obtain a good title to your new property. The purchaser’s lawyer also represents your mortgage lender’s interests in preparing and registering the mortgage documents—tips on what to ask a lawyer.
There are several reasons for having a home inspection, but the most compelling reason is that the inspector looks at the property differently than a purchaser.
- The job is to look for significant problems visible on the home inspection day to help you reduce your risk.
2. A good home inspector will also educate you on operating your home’s systems.
3. A great Home Inspector will explain how to solve the problems found that day, giving you enough information to make the right buying decision with everything you have learned.
What is a home inspection, how to choose a home inspector & what to be careful about?
What do all these real estate words mean? Learn a few; never will a lawyer, Realtor, economist, mortgage lender, politician or hairdresser ever confuse you again! If they do, say good bye, Au Revoir, adios, Auf Wiedersehen, Yasou, Arrivederci, Żegnaj, Do svidaniya, Do pobachennia, Tạm biệt, Ma’a as-salaama!
How To Maximize The Sale Price of Your Home in Lambeth London!
Below are some helpful tips, money-saving ideas and home seller strategies to help you sell your home quicker, for more money and be stress-free! The procedures below are from my experience selling hundreds of homes successfully in London Ontario, and the area.
The purchaser’s lawyer’s role is to protect the purchaser throughout the transaction and ensure that the buyer obtains a clear title to the property. Traditionally, the purchaser’s lawyer also represents the mortgage lender’s interests in preparing and registering the mortgage documents following their mortgage commitment.
Here are 50 inexpensive things you can do to enhance the value of your home. Time and time again, when I show homes or list them, some or all of these tips would have dramatically sped up the sale or received more money. Over the years, I have found that the little things that a buyer sees may be the stumbling block in making an offer on your home. You have one chance of making an excellent first impression when a buyer walks into your home; try one or ten of these, and you will sell quicker and, in most cases, receive more money!
When you are buying or selling a home in London and South West Ontario or have been through the process, it can be daunting enough without words or phrases bantered about, and you say, “What?” Well, no more; this exhaustive list will now make the playing field level; your knowledge & better understanding of real estate will ensure that your real estate transaction will be less stressful and, in most cases, more rewarding!
Purchasing or selling a home requires more than just the buyer and seller; you’ll also need the services of a variety of home-related professionals; here are the key players in your transaction and the roles they play.
Here’s an informative guide to help you realize the most profit from your home and perhaps avoid costly repair rip-offs. Each year thousands of homeowners needlessly lose thousands of dollars when selling their homes. But they don’t lose the money for reasons you might think. They lose money because they unknowingly left it on the table, for the buyer to pocket, by failing to recognize their home’s hidden profit potential.
Those hidden profits exist in two areas. First, most homeowners never discover that particular minor, even inexpensive repairs to their existing home could generate many times their cost in additional home value. But on the other hand, other repairs and improvements can cost you dearly. It’s critical to know what repairs and improvements to spend money on and which ones to leave alone.
Second, when many savvy homeowners decide to make profitable repairs before selling, they expose themselves to some contractors’ ruthless world and potentially deceptive schemes that drive up home repair costs.
It’s easy to understand how you might become overwhelmed with the whole process between not knowing what to repair for maximum profit and dealing with the world of contractor schemes. But don’t despair! That’s Why I Created This Helpful Report
- Prior Years Numbers For Lambeth.
- In 2020, 223 houses in the Lambeth & Talbot Village neighbourhood in southwest London sold on MLS, averaging 23 days on the market, from a low of $346,000 and up to $2,700,000 and selling for 99.36% of the asking price! In the same period, five condos in Lambeth changed hands; the median days on the market were 3, selling for 102.91%of the asking price and from a low of $400,000 to a high of $535,000.
- In 2019, 170 houses were sold through MLS in the Lambeth neighbourhood, from as low as $299,900 and $1 850,000. Thirty-seven days was the average time on the market to sell for 99.94% of the asking price! Twelve condos sold from $395,000 to $910,000 for an average of 100.01% of the asking price and were on the market for 21 days.
- In 2018, 149 houses were sold in the Talbot Village, Southwinds & Lambeth neighbourhood of London for a median price of $591,504, which was 99.08% of the asking price and took 21 days on average to change hands. Twelve condominium townhouses and townhomes in Lambeth sold in 2018 for an average of $479,900, 99.22% of the asking prices and sold within 16 days.
- In 2017, Lambeth London, Ontario, houses & condos, including Talbot Village and Southwinds, set a record with 232 homes selling for close to the asking price and taking about 20 days to sell on average; for condos in Lambeth, eight sold, a median time to sell was 25 days and these sold for 98.62% of the asking price.
- London Ontario Homes For Sale
- Byron London Ontario Homes
- Dorchester Ontario Homes For Sale
- Downtown London Ontario MLS
- Fox Hollow London Ontario Homes
- Hyde Park London Ontario Real Estate
- Kilworth Ontario Homes For Sale
- Komoka Ontario Homes For Sale
- Lambeth Talbot Village London Ontario Homes
- Mount Brydges Homes For Sale
- Oakridge London Ontario Real Estate
- Pond Mills Glen Cairn London Ontario Homes
- Riverbend London Ontario Homes
- St.Thomas Ontario Homes For Sale
- Summerside London Ontario Homes
- Sunningdale London Ontario Homes
- Westmount London Ontario Homes
- Wortley Village Old South London Homes