Hyde Park London Ontario Real Estate Houses, Apartment & Townhouse Condos For Sale in Hyde Park London Ontario
Where is Hyde Park in London, Ontario?
Hyde Park London Ontario houses & condos is a neighbourhood situated in North West London bordering Fanshawe Park Road West to north Hyde Park Road & Sarnia Road centres the area and east of Wonderland Road north, all the way to the south-west corner of Oxford Road W.
Schools: Thames Valley District School Board
Sold Prices Hyde Park London Ontario Neighbourhood
In 2022, as of August 1 year-to-date, 123 houses sold through our MLS system with prices ranging from $490,000 to $1,400,000, which was 115.88% of the asking price and averaging eight days on the market to sell. 48 townhouse condos sold, ranging in price from $425,00 to $875,500, which was 117.88% of the asking price; these were on the market for a median of ten days. At 1030 Coronation Drive, seven apartment condos sold, for the results, go here!
In 2021, 267 Freehold houses in Hyde Park London sold through MLS, averaging nine days on the market and selling for 111.34% of the asking price, the lowest being $435,000, the highest, $1,270,000.
Thirty-one apartment condos in the Hyde Park neighbourhood of London sold, averaging twenty days to sell for 101.81% of the asking price from $381,000 to a high of $833,500.
One hundred ten townhouse condos and townhomes in Hyde Park sold, averaging seven days to sell for 109.11% of the asking price, the lowest being $385,000, the highest $780,000.
You can view the previous year’s numbers at the bottom of this page:
- Prior Years Sales:
- In 2020, 251 houses in Hyde Park sold through our MLS system, the lowest being $285,000, the highest at $1,200,000 and taking nine days on average to sell for a median of 101.89% of the asking price! For condos and townhouses in Hyde Park, 102 changed hands from $250,000 to $527,000 and took 11 days to sell for 100.71% of the asking price.
- In 2019, 281 houses in Hyde Park sold through MLS, from $238,000 to $825,00000, taking 30 days to sell for 101.65% of the asking price. For townhouses and apartment condos, 106 changed hands from $235,500 to $630,000, selling for 101% of the asking price.
- In 2018, 245 houses in Hyde Park sold for a median price of 102.19% of the asking price, and these took about 22 days to change hands at an average price of $429,302. Of condominiums in Hyde Park, including apartment-style and townhouses, 98 sold in 2018 for a median price of $299,553, 101.54% of the asking price and took about 25 days to trade.
- London Ontario Homes For Sale
- Byron London Ontario Homes
- Downtown London Ontario MLS
- Fox Hollow London Ontario Homes
- Hyde Park London Ontario Real Estate
- Lambeth Talbot Village London Ontario Homes
- Oakridge London Ontario Real Estate
- Pond Mills Glen Cairn London Ontario Homes
- Riverbend London Ontario Homes
- Summerside London Ontario Homes
- Sunningdale London Ontario Homes
- Westmount London Ontario Homes
- Wortley Village Old South London Homes