Byron London Ontario Homes For Sale See The Sold Prices For Houses, Townhomes & Apartments & What's For Sale Now on MLS!
Byron Is in South West London
Welcome to your Byron London Ontario real estate neighbourhood page which will keep you informed of what is for sale now on MLS (updated hourly), including houses, apartment condos, townhouses and townhome condos. You will also see the monthly sales report with sold prices, days on the market and percentage selling price to the asking price. Even prior years!
Byron boundaries are Wickerson Rd in South West London to the west, Southdale Road to the south, Commissioners Road to the north and Colonel Talbot Road to the east.
In this sought-after neighbourhood of London, the Byron core has a library, a fire hall, a legion, a Masonic hall, restaurants and dining, professional offices, medical, drugstores, an LCBO, jewellers, dry cleaners and a few eclectic retailers.
Boler Mountain is a ski and mountain bike area known to the locals as “the bump.”
Nearby are eight public and private golf courses and walking & biking trails galore, as it is close to Springbank Park (300 acres along a stretch of the Thames River and has 19 miles of trails.) and the Thames River. There is also the beautiful Komoka Provincial Park and the Warbler Woods Trail.
Byron’s Optimist Club is an example of community volunteers giving back to the community with activities.
There are five elementary schools in Byron:
- Byron Northview Public School
- Byron Somerset Public School
- Byron Southwood Public School
- St. George Catholic School
- St. Theresa Catholic School.
Secondary school-age students in Byron either attend St. Thomas Aquinas Catholic Secondary School or Saunders Secondary School in the Westmount neighbourhood of London, or some currently attend Oakridge Secondary School in Oakridge.
Sold Prices Byron London Ontario Real Estate
In 2022, as of October 1 1, 143 houses sold year to date, averaging twelve days to sell, up two days from the July numbers, selling for 112.18% of the asking price, down 3%! Seventeen apartment condos sold, averaging ten days on the market, and averaging 109.92% of the asking price, and 32 townhouses or townhomes sold, averaging thirteen days to sell and averaging 113.43% of the asking price.
In 2021, 207 houses in Byron London, Ontario, sold through MLS, averaging 12 days on the market and selling for 112.93% of the asking price. The low being $480,000 and the highest,$2,125,000! Twenty-two apartment condos in Byron exchanged hands, averaging 26 days on the market and selling 100.77% of the asking price. The low being $375,000 and the high at $835,000. The median price per square foot was $408.00. Sixty-three townhouse condos & townhomes in Byron London sold through MLS, averaging eight days on the market and selling for 113.23% of the asking price. The low being $341,000, the high being $811,000.
If curious, you can see the prior years’ stats at the bottom of this page.
Below are a few Townhouses & Apartment Condos in Byron in London, Ontario; some link with the price history, amenities, and other information.
727 Apricot Drive London, Ontario is an enclave of 14 detached vacant land homes in Byron; the last sale was for $520,000 in 2020, with no sales reported through MLS in 2021, and as of October 2, 2022, no sales reported.
777 Apricot Drive London, Ontario, is an enclave of 34 vacant land townhouses in Byron. As of October 2, 2022, one sold for $840,000, not a misprint! Two sold through MLS in 2021, one for $721,827 and the other for $735,900.
1100 Byron Baseline Road West London Ontario (aptly named Springbank Hill) is an enclave of 78 condos in Byron, a short 5-minute walk to Springbank Park floor and two-storey condominium townhouses.
1294 Byron Baseline Road West London, Ontario in Byron consists of 43 two-storey townhouse condos. As of October 2, 2022, one townhouse sold for $620,000! Two sold in 2021 through MLS, one for $480,000, the other for $507,000.
1499 Byron Baseline Road West is on the edge of Warbler Woods. This 39-unit enclave of upscale detached townhome condominiums (completed in 1999) has a mix of single and double-car garages. The landscaping and care of this enclave are outstanding and a very desirable neighbourhood.
2,5,6,7,9,10,14,18 Cadeau Terrace is an adult-orientated townhouse & townhome community in Byron, Warbler Woods neighbourhood of London, Ontario, ideal for nature lovers, golf enthusiasts, and those who travel and would like a safe, upscale neighbourhood to live in. Depending on the Cadeau Terrace address, you have a variety from detached to attached; some have walkouts, some have decks, and some have everything you would ever need in a one-floor residence with someone else to cut the grass and shovel the snow!
1028 Commissioners Road W London, Ontario, consists of 18 townhomes, mostly one-floor bungalow condos with single or double car garages, directly across Springbank Park. In 2022 as of October 2, no reported sales through MLS were reported. In 2021, three one-floor townhomes sold, averaging nine days on the market and selling for 100.56 % of the asking price; sold prices ranged from $549,900 to $637,500.
1180 Commissioners Road West London, Ontario, is a quiet and well-maintained adult-orientated pet-free building in Byron with an indoor saltwater pool, sauna, whirlpool and recreation facility with underground parking across beautiful Springbank Park, called Parkside Terrace.
1328 Commissioners Road W London Ontario in Byron called ‘Westwood Village’ ‘as 75 units, has an outdoor pool and tennis courts. These units are either two, three or four bedrooms. In 2022 as of October 2, two three-bedroom townhouses sold, one for $465,000, the other for $520,000, and a two-bedroom sold for $439,000. In 2021, four townhouse condos sold through MLS, averaging three days to sell for 119.89% of the asking price, ranging from $435,000 to $530,000.
1331 Commissioners Road W Byron Ontario N6K 1E2 consists of 28 one-floor bungalow-style townhouses. In 2022 as of October 2, a 2+1 bedroom unit sold for $930,000. In 2021, three sold through MLS, averaging eight days to sell for 117.46% of the asking price, ranging from $560,000 to $811,000.
1337 Commissioners Road W London Ontario is an enclave of 17 one-floor townhome bungalow-style condos in Byron. In 2022 as of October 2, no sales were reported through MLS or for 2021.
1385 Commissioners Road W London Ontario N6K 1E2, better known as Ye Old Silo, consists of 53 two-storey townhouse condos in Byron.
- In 2022, as of October 2, three sales occurred, one for $565,555, $576,000 and $580,000!
- In 2021, eight sold through MLS, averaging seven days to sell for $105.82% of the asking price, ranging from $399,900 to $451,500.
1399 Commissioners Road W London Ontario consists of thirty 2-3 bedroom townhouse condos.
- As of October 2, 2022, one sold for $650,000!
- In 2021, three sold through MLS within nine days for 110.13% of the asking price. Sold prices ranged from $499,900 to $545,000.
1415 Commissioners Road W London Ontario, named Byron River Estates, consists of 31 condo-townhouse units.
- As of October 2, 2022 year to date, two two-bedroom townhouses sold, one for $522,000 and the other for $650,000, and three 3 -bedroom units sold between $545,000 to $640,000, which were 106.12% of the asking price, and these took about seventeen days to sell.
- In 2021, three sold through MLS took less than nine days to sell for 113.12% of the asking price, ranging from $475,600 to$520,000.
1443 Commissioners Road West London Ontario is a private enclave of townhomes in desirable Byron. Known as Stonegate, these 42 one and two-floor condominiums are well maintained and a few select townhomes back onto the Thames River ravine!
1465 Commissioners Road W is a quality-built enclave of 15 townhome condominiums maintained exceptionally well, with a few townhomes backing onto the Thames River.
1311 Springbank Ave London Ontario, ‘Springbank Mews’ consists of 11 townhouse condos, some with walkouts. As of October 2, 2022, one sold for $660,000! In 2021, two sold through MLS, one for $505,000, the other for $527,000.
1800 Sumac Way London Ontario ‘Evergreen at Warbler Woods’ is an enclave of one-floor condo townhomes; no sales were reported through MLS in 2021. As of October 2, 2022, one unit sold for $956,000!
1502 Warbler Woods Walk London Ontario N6K 0A7 consists of 23 one-floor townhome condos; in 2021, two were sold through MLS, one for $775,000 and the other for $655,000. In 2022 as of October 2, no sales were reported through MLS.
Previous Years Byron London Ontario Real Estate Sold Prices
- In 2020, 322 Byron houses and condos sold through MLS, with 239 homes exchanging hands, with the median days on the market being eight and selling 103.69% of the asking price. The sold prices varied from a low of $380,000 to a high of $1.650.000. Eighty-three condominiums sold in Byron for $225,000 and up to $930,000, 12 days on the market were the median days to sell and sell for 101.7% of the asking price!
- In 2019, 234 houses in Byron London, Ontario, sold from a low of $270,000 to $1.094,000, the median days on the market was 12, and the sold prices were 100% of the asking price! For townhouses, townhomes and apartments in Byron, 77 sold from a low $177,500 up to $640,000.The median selling price for condos in Byron was 102.35% of the asking price and took an average of nine days to sell!
- In 2018, 215 houses were sold in Byron London, Ontario, for an average price of $381,454, which was $103.22% of the asking price, and these Byron houses took on average 22 days to change hands.61 Condominiums in Byron London, Ontario, sold, including apartment condominiums, townhouses and townhomes, for 105.46% of the asking price. The days to sell through MLS were 16 for an average selling price of $338,839!
- London Ontario Homes For Sale
- Byron London Ontario Homes
- Downtown London Ontario MLS
- Fox Hollow London Ontario Homes
- Hyde Park London Ontario Real Estate
- Lambeth Talbot Village London Ontario Homes
- Oakridge London Ontario Real Estate
- Pond Mills Glen Cairn London Ontario Homes
- Riverbend London Ontario Homes
- Summerside London Ontario Homes
- Sunningdale London Ontario Homes
- Westmount London Ontario Homes
- Wortley Village Old South London Homes