Byron London Ontario Homes For Sale Houses & Condos For Sale on MLS in Byron
Byron London Ontario Area Houses & Condos
- In 2021, as of March 31, 57 houses in the Byron area sold through MLS, averaging seven days to sell for 113.81% of the asking price! 28 condos changed hands, including apartments and townhomes, averaging 8 days on the market and selling for 110% of the asking price!
- In 2020, 322 Byron houses and condos sold through MLS, with 239 homes exchanging hands with the median days on the market being eight and selling 103.69% of the asking price. The sold prices varied from a low of $380,000 to a high of $1.650.000. Eighty-three condominiums sold in Byron from a low of $225,000 and up to $930,000, 12 days on the market were the median days to sell and sell for 101.7% of the asking price!
The Byron London neighbourhood is experiencing a seller’s market, meaning there are very few homes for sale and more buyers than sellers, hence, multiple offers on homes.
- In 2019, 234 houses in Byron London, Ontario, sold from a low of $270,000 to $1.094,000, the median days on the market was 12, and the sold prices were 100% of the asking price! For townhouses, townhomes and apartments in Byron, 77 sold from a low $177,500 up to $640,000.The median selling price for condos in Byron was 102.35% of the asking price and took an average of nine days to sell!
- In 2018, 215 houses sold in Byron for an average price of $381,454, which was $103.22% of the asking price, and these Byron houses took on average 22 days to change hands.61 Condominiums in Byron sold, including apartment condominiums, townhouses and townhomes, for a median of 105.46% of the asking price and the days to sell through MLS was 16 days for an average selling price of $338,839!
Byron London Ontario is in the southwest area of London, and a very sought-after neighbourhood is close to Springbank Park (300 acres along a stretch of the Thames River and has 19 miles of trails.) and the Thames River.
Boler Mountain is a ski and mountain bike area known to the locals as “the bump.” In the heart of Byron, a library, a fire hall, a legion, a Masonic hall, restaurants and dining, professional offices, medical, drugstores, an LCBO, jewellers, dry cleaners and a few eclectic retailers.
Nearby are eight public and private golf courses and walking & biking trails galore, beautiful Komoka Provincial Park with its many trails and Warbler Woods Trail.
Byron’s Optimist Club is an example of community volunteers giving back to the community with activities throughout the year.
There are five elementary schools in Byron:
- Byron Northview Public School
- Byron Somerset Public School
- Byron Southwood Public School
- St. George Catholic School
- St. Theresa Catholic School.
Secondary school-age students in Byron either attend St. Thomas Aquinas Catholic Secondary School or Saunders Secondary School in the Westmount neighbourhood of London or, some currently, attend Oakridge Secondary School in Oakridge.
Wickerson Rd borders Byron in South West London to the west, Southdale Road to the south, Commissioners Road to the north and Colonel Talbot Road to the east.
Below are a few of the Townhouses & Apartment Condos in Byron in London, Ontario; some link with the price history and amenities and other information.
727 Apricot Drive London Ontario N6K 5A7 is an enclave of 14 detached vacant land homes in Byron, latest prices$445,000 – $520,000
777 Apricot Drive London Ontario N6K 5B3 is an enclave of 34 vacant land townhouses in Byron, latest prices $465,500
1100 Byron Baseline Road W London Ontario N6K 4M3 (aptly named Springbank Hill) is an enclave of 78 condos in Byron, which is a short 5-minute walk to Springbank Park consisting of one floor and two storey condominium townhouses. More details here
1294 Byron Baseline Road W London Ontario N6K 2E3 in Byron consists of 43 two-storey townhouse condos; in 2019, the average price was $325,000.
1499 Byron Baseline Road West is on the edge of Warbler Woods. This 39 unit enclave of upscale detached townhome condominiums (completed in 1999) has a mix of single and double car garages. The landscaping and care of this enclave are outstanding and a very desirable neighbourhood. More details here
2,5,6,7,9,10,14,18 Cadeau Terrace is an adult orientated townhouse & townhome community in Byron, Warbler Woods neighbourhood of London, Ontario. Most of these one-floor condominium townhomes have a double car garage and some back on to green space or a ravine.
In London, Cadeau Terrace consists of eight townhouses and townhome enclaves, an ideal location for nature lovers, golf enthusiasts, and those who travel and would like a safe, upscale neighbourhood to live in.
Depending on the Cadeau Terrace address, you have a variety from detached to attached; some have walkouts, some have decks, and some have everything you would ever need in a one-floor residence with someone else to cut the grass and shovel the snow!
1028 Commissioners Road W London Ontario consists of 18 townhomes, mostly one floor and with single or double car garages, directly across from Springbank Park, one unit sold in 2020 so far at $511,000
1180 Commissioners Road West London Ontario is a quiet and well-maintained adult-orientated pet free building in Byron with an indoor saltwater pool, sauna, whirlpool and recreation facility with underground parking across from beautiful Springbank Park, called Parkside Terrace.
1328 Commissioners Road W London Ontario in Byron called ‘Westwood Village’ has 75 units, has an outdoor pool and tennis courts. These units are either two, three or four bedrooms—a recent two-bedroom townhouse sold for $281,111.
1337 Commissioners Road W one floor townhomes in Byron, 17 units, last sale in 2020 $425,000
1385 Commissioners Road W London Ontario N6K 1E2
Ye Old Silo consists of 53 two-storey townhouses in Byron, the average sold price in 2019 was $292,000.
1399 Commissioners Road W London Ontario N6K 4G9, 30 units, last sale in 2019 $359,000
1415 Commissioners Road W London Ontario N6K 1E2 has 31 condo-townhouse units, the average price in 2019 $331,225
1443 Commissioners Road West London Ontario is a private enclave of townhomes in desirable Byron which is in the south-west area of London. Known as Stonegate, these 42 one and two-floor condominiums are well maintained and a few select townhomes back on to the Thames River ravine!
1465 Commissioners Road W is a quality built enclave of 15 townhome condominiums maintained exceptionally well and a few select townhomes backing onto the Thames River.
1311 Springbank Ave London Ontario, called ‘Springbank Mews’ consists of 11 townhouses, some with walkouts, one unit sold in 2019 for $350,000
1800 Sumac Way London Ontario N6K 0G1 Evergreen at Warbler Woods is an enclave of one-floor condo townhomes,
one sale in 2019 $600,000
1502 Warbler Woods Walk London Ontario N6K 0A7 23 one floor townhomes one sale in 2019 at $490,000
How To Maximize The Sale Price Of Your Home in Byron
As a homeowner in London, Ontario, how do you maximize your home’s sale price in this very active real estate market in London, Ontario, and the area?
Being prepared ahead of time before your home goes on MLS can be one of the best advantages you will ever have to get what you want.
I do not mean testing the market with a price that a reasonable buyer would never consider; I mean, factually align your arsenal with up to date factual sales history( not what your neighbour said she got), the neighbourhood desirability and most important, is your home in what Realtors call ‘show ready’?
As well, what is the process if you did get an offer, or two or three? In some cases, it could be that the highest price offer may not necessarily be the best for you!
Over the years, helping hundreds of home sellers successfully sell their home, we designed a series of checklists, a set on pricing, a series on the process and what to expect, from start to finish, the good and the bad. Our clients love it.
There are little subtle things that start to add up and, if not checked in time, can mean the difference between your asking & actual sale price and how much longer it will take your home to sell, not sell or unnecessary problems that can occur!
Do not leave money on the table; call us now at 519-435-1600
Sell Your Home For The Price You Are Looking For
You will receive at no cost to you or obligation, you do not have to sign anything or listen to blah blah blah stuff, just the following:
- All the recent sales in your area.
- Compare your home to those that were sold or listed in your area.
- Provide you with an accurate range for your home to sell.
- How to sell your house or condo for as much as you can in your time frame!
- When would be the best time to list your home on MLS.
Preparing To Buy a Home in Byron London Ontario
- London Ontario Homes For Sale
- Byron London Ontario Homes
- Downtown London Ontario Condos
- Hyde Park London Ontario Homes
- Lambeth Talbot Village London Ontario Homes
- Oakridge London Ontario Homes
- Pond Mills Glen Cairn London Ontario Homes
- Riverbend London Ontario Homes
- Summerside London Ontario Homes
- Sunningdale London Ontario Homes
- Westmount London Ontario Homes
- Wortley Village Old South London Homes