Buying a Home London Ontario
Buying a Home in London Ontario and Area
Does this ring any bells with you?
- Are you feeling overwhelmed, frustrated, or simply tired of searching for London area real estate?
- You missed out on homes several times because they are sold before you even get to see them?
- Have some listing real estate salespeople enticed you to make offers but only to find out later that the sales price went way above your expectations?
- Are you confused by the asking price that bears no resemblance to the end sales price?
- You can’t find enough time to search for the right home?
- You’re not sure which other London neighbourhoods might work for your lifestyle?
- You would really like someone to be on your side, giving sound advice and help remove the emotion from the buying process?
- How to compete with other buyers in this London Ontario sellers’ market?
Welcome to what we do, seven days a week, year in, year out. Our professional Realtors have experience in the searching and negotiating process; let us search and negotiate for you! Our skilled associates will guide you each step of the way.
Where can we help?
Our real estate brokerage covers all of London and South West Ontario. We are licensed in the Province of Ontario and can refer you to our network of qualified real estate professionals across Canada, Florida, California, Arizona, North and South Carolina!
What Will It Cost Me?
99.8% of the time, we are paid by the listing real estate brokerage, which is disclosed to you upfront at all times in writing and verifiable.
In the case where it is a private sale, and the seller refuses to pay a fee or the fee offered is not consistent with our level of service, our fixed fees for the full search service are the equivalent of around 2% of the purchase price for properties up to $1 million, and then a sliding scale applies above that level.
No retainer fee or any upfront fees are required; we only get paid once the property you choose has changed hands.
I call it our success fee! We get paid after you have successfully and happily purchased a property.
What’s in it for me?
We’re professional house hunters who’ll act as your personal Realtor in uncovering the house or condo you want or those unique properties.
You’ll be in the loop and have an inside track in finding that right place here in London and the surrounding area. As your exclusive buyer’s agent, confidentiality and discretion are paramount when guiding you in finding the right property.
As your professional Realtor, we work exclusively for you (the buyer) while the listing agent works for the vendor. If you were to approach a listing agent, they would represent the seller, not you. Lawyers cannot work for the buyer and the seller on the same property for a reason; why should Realtors be able to?
We are your eyes and ears in the London, Ontario real estate market. Our associates are professionally trained and experienced in finding amazing properties.
Our process puts you in the front seat. We take time to understand your individual needs by creating a personalized “property profile.” We are home finders you can rely on. Our extensive network will save you weeks and even months of searching. We know about all the homes for sale, be it private, MLS or exclusives and can help you find that home.
Our awarding winning service gives you the upper-hand in negotiations too. We provide you with impartial and unbiased advice on the true value and pricing of properties.
To find the right property and unusual properties for sale is all about networking. A significant number are sold “privately.” We have long-standing relationships with lenders, estate and real estate lawyers and Realtors.
We will give you an objective and an unbiased view of a property’s true worth and remove the buying process’s emotion. This, coupled with our expert negotiation skills, allows you to decide which home to buy with confidence.
Most buy a home in London, Ontario & area for one reason, to solve a problem!
- Tired of Renting? Solve the problem by buying a house or a condo
- Is House or condo too small? Too big? Solve the problem by buying something bigger or smaller
- Too Expensive? Solve
- Relocating? Solve
- Don’t like the neighbourhood? Solve
- Divorced? Living Together? Getting Married? Cranky Spouse? Mother-in-law too close? Solve
- Fill in the blanks ___________________? Solve
I have been a Realtor for quite a few years and own the brokerage and have learned that buyers want more than a Realtor who can help buy or sell homes; anybody can do that; that is what average does. People hire us because we solve problems, we identify them, take a focused view and solve the problem, end of story!
You don’t hire a Realtor because you need a taxi driver, or because they are pretty, ugly, skinny, fat, bald, young or old, you have a problem(which can be good or bad), and you want someone to listen and solve the problem quickly and save some money as well.
To Buy a Home in London, Ontario, Who Gets The Biggest Bang For Their Dollar?
The biggest bang for their dollar goes to the buyer who has the first opportunity to say yes with conviction! And, who is that buyer?
- The buyer who has identified their needs, not their wants
- The buyer who knows & understands how sellers and their Realtor come up with a price and why.
- The buyer who is working with an above-average Realtor
- The buyer who understands the complete buying cycle from start to completion and even after their purchase.
- The buyer understands that buying a home is a process, not an event! In other words, keeping their emotions in check and aware that opinions from family, co-workers & friends, though well-meaning, may not be accurate or up to date.
In summary, the buyer who is genuinely prepared, told the truth, knows what questions to ask & is aware of all the facts ends up with the home that matches their budget and needs.
I read that the quality of life is dictated by the quality of the questions we ask!