Buy a Home in London Ontario A Good Decision Is Based On Knowledge
Buy a Home in London Ontario and Area
If you want to buy a home in London Ontario or surrounding towns, it can be an emotional roller-coaster at times, exciting at times or time-consuming, frustrating and worrisome. For the do -it your-self types, to buy a house or a condo requires weeknights spent searching the internet for new listings, phone calls to agents and driving around every weekend inspecting properties. It can be an exhausting process!
Let us search and negotiate for you! Our skilled associates will guide you each step of the way.
Does this ring any bells with you?
- Are you feeling overwhelmed, frustrated, or simply tired of searching for London area real estate?
- You missed out on homes several times because they are sold before you even get to see them?
- Have some listing real estate salespeople enticed you to make offers but only to find out later that the sales price went way above your expectations?
- Are you confused by typical price guides that bear no resemblance to end sales price?
- You just can’t find enough time to do the search for the right home?
- You’re not sure which other London neighbourhoods might work for your lifestyle?
- You would really like someone to be on your side, giving sound advice and help remove the emotion from the buying process?
- How to compete with other buyers in this London Ontario sellers’ market?
Welcome to what we do, seven days a week, year in, year out. Our professional Realtors have the experience in the searching and negotiating process, have seen and most likely heard it all!
How do we help?
If you are in the market to buy, then using our “Dedicated Home Buyer Program” will fast-track the process and protect you from overpaying or worse, buying the wrong home for you!
Where do we operate?
Our real estate brokerage covers all of London and South West Ontario. We are licensed in the Province of Ontario and can refer you to our network of qualified real estate professionals across Canada, Florida, California, Arizona, North and South Carolina!
What’s the cost?
99.8% of the time we are paid by the listing real estate brokerage which is disclosed to you upfront at all times in writing and verifiable.
In the case where it is a private sale and the seller refuses to pay a fee or the fee offered is not consistent with our level of service, our fixed fees for the full search service are the equivalent of around 2% of purchase price for properties up to $1 million dollars, and then a sliding scale applies above that level.
No retainer fee or any upfront fees are required; we only get paid once the property you choose has changed hands.
I call it our success fee! We get paid after you have successfully and happily purchased a property.
What’s the benefit?
We’re professional house hunters who’ll act as your personal Realtor in uncovering the house or condo you want or those unique properties.
You’ll be in the loop and have an inside track in finding that right place here in London and the surrounding area. As your exclusive buyer’s agent, confidentiality and discretion are paramount when guiding you in finding that right property.
As your professional, we work exclusively for you (the buyer) while the listing agent is working for the vendor. If you were to approach a listing agent, they represent the seller, not you. Lawyers cannot work for the buyer and the seller on the same property for a reason, why should Realtors be able to?
We work tirelessly, researching London area real estate to find your dream home. The majority of real estate people may say they “will keep an eye out for you”, but the reality is they will put you on a database and do the seagull search, (drop all the crap you are not interested in into your inbox!)
We are your eyes and ears in the London Ontario real estate market. Our associates are professionally trained and experienced to find amazing properties.
Our process puts you in the front seat. We take time to understand your individual needs by creating a personalized “property profile”. We are home finders you can rely on. Our extensive network will save you weeks and even months of searching. We know about all the homes for sale, be it private, MLS or exclusives and can help you find that home.
Our awarding winning service gives you the upper-hand in negotiations too. We provide you with impartial and unbiased advice on the true value and pricing of properties.
To find that right property and unusual properties for sale is all about networking. A significant number are sold “privately.” We have long-standing relationships with lenders, estate and real estate lawyers and Realtors.
We will give you an objective and unbiased view on a property’s true worth and removes the emotion from the buying process. This coupled with our expert negotiation skills allow you to decide which home to buy with confidence.
Most buy a home in London Ontario & area for one reason and one reason only, to solve a problem!
- Tired of Renting? Solve the problem by buying a house or a condo
- Is House or condo too small? Too big? Solve the problem by buying something bigger or smaller
- Too Expensive? Solve
- Relocating? Solve
- Don’t like the neighbourhood? Solve
- Divorced? Living Together? Getting Married? Cranky Spouse? Mother-in-law too close? Solve
- Fill in the blanks ___________________? Solve
I have been a Realtor for quite a few years and own the brokerage and have learned that buyers want more than a Realtor who can help buy or sell homes, anybody can do that, that is what average does. People hire us because we solve problems, we identify them, take a focused view and solve the problem, end of story!
You don’t hire a Realtor because you need a taxi driver, or because they are pretty, ugly, skinny, fat, bald, young or old, you have a problem(which can be good or bad), and you want someone to listen and solve the problem quickly and save some money as well.
To Buy a Home in London Ontario, Who Gets The Biggest Bang For Their Dollar?
The biggest bang for their dollar goes to the buyer who has the first opportunity to say yes with conviction! And, who is that buyer?
- The buyer who has identified their needs, not their wants
- The buyer who knows & understands how sellers and their Realtor come up with a price and why.
- The buyer who is working with an above-average Realtor
- The buyer who understands the complete buying cycle from start to completion and even after their purchase.
- The buyer who understands that buying a home is a process, not an event! In other words, keeping their emotions in check and aware that opinions from family, co-workers & friends, though well-meaning, may not be accurate or up to date.
In summary, the buyer who is genuinely prepared, told the truth, knows what questions to ask & is aware of all the facts ends up with the home that matches their budget and needs.
I read that the quality of life is dictated by the quality of the questions we ask!