Buying a home in London, Ontario and area is exciting, yet, can be stressful!
When I list a home for sale in London Ontario and ask the seller’s why and how they bought their home and how the process went, I consistently receive the same replies, wishes and what they would do differently the next time they buy.
So over the years, from experience, I have found that discussing, questioning and answering these 25 points BEFORE they buy, their buying experience ends up being pleasant, most save time, money and stress.
- Five things to know to make the home buying process easier
- Four important questions to ask your mortgage lender before you sign any of their documents
- I’m the one buying a home – Just who are all these other people?
- A quick way to figure out how much house you can afford
- Three things that scare most about buying a home
- Why you shouldn’t buy a car right before you buy a house
- Eight crucial steps to follow when buying a home
- Four comfortable, quick tips that could save you thousands
- Inside secrets of how to get a “Yes” when you borrow
- Get the home YOU want! Just what is it that you want?
- How to avoid 5 of the most expensive mistakes homebuyers make
- How credit reports and credit scoring affect how much house you’ll be able to buy
- Top 6 things to ask yourself when looking at a home
- Four ways to beat the stress of buying a home
- How can I remember each home when I’ve seen so many?
- Seven money saving secrets you can use when you buy a home
- Here’s why it helps to know about interest rates, points, and the “mysterious” APR
- Five questions you should ask your Realtor at every home you visit
- Six things most home builders hope you NEVER hear
- The six signs that could mean expensive (hidden) trouble.
- How do sellers price their homes and how much should I offer?
- How to avoid being beaten out by other buyers who may be competing for your dream home
- A no-fail guide to finding a mover that won’t take you to the cleaners
- A way you can save thousands of dollars in interest and pay your mortgage off years sooner.
- Planning your move: What to do now that you’ve bought your dream home.
These strategies and more ( I call them strategies because so many home buyers disregard them when buying because it is annoying) are what you may want to consider when buying your next home.
In closing, make buying your next home exciting, yet prudent! Prudent is our middle name!