Below Are What Homes Have Sold For On MLS in The Westmount London Ontario Neighbourhood:
- In 2020, 138 houses changed hands, the low being $356,000 and the high, $1,066,000; the median selling price was 103.62% of the asking price and averaging 16 days on the market. For apartment condos and townhouses in Westmount London, 84 changed hands from a low of $172,600 all the way up to $669,900, averaging 105.7% of the asking price and on the market a mere 7 days!
- In 2019, 139 houses sold through our MLS system in Westmount London, Ontario, from a low of $340,000 up to $1,299,900, taking on average 24 days to sell for 100.55% of the asking price. For townhouses and apartment condos, 97 changed hands, from $157,500 up to $492000, selling for a median 104.83% of the asking price in about fourteen days!
- In 2018, 168 houses sold in the Westmount neighbourhood of London for an average price of $486,522, which was 102.38% of the asking price and took on average nine days to change hands. For condominiums in Westmount in London, Ontario, 84 sold, from a low of $110,00 and as high as $473,900, taking approximately 16 days to trade for an average 105.69% of the asking price!
About Westmount London Ontario
The Westmount London Ontario neighbourhood is a combination of newer and older homes and condominiums from townhouses, townhomes and apartment buildings. There are three very distinct areas, east of Wonderland Road to Andover, west part of Wonderland Road to a little past Barclay and south of Commissioners Road West.
Westmount Mall has had a considerable change from a retail shopping mall to a combination of medical/offices on the second floor and services & retail on the main level & a Cineplex theatre.
Further south of Southdale and along Wonderland Road South are the big box stores, services, restaurants and recreational activities, a library. Along Southdale West, the new YMCA is scheduled to open soon.
Westmount has a wide variety of schools and churches for all denominations.
As you can see, the Westmount neighbourhood is a convenient area to live in, and the extension of Wonderland Road, South to the 402, make travelling west or east of London along the 401 much more convenient.
There are some lovely condo townhouses and townhomes in Westmount in London, Ontario; here are just a few:
- 800 Commissioners Road W London Ontario N6K 1C2 called Rembrandt Hills West consists of 46 townhomes, 42 of which have double car garages, 2019 price $421,100.
- 500 Cranbrook Road London Ontario N6K 4T3 consists of 25 one floor townhomes in Westmount, the last sale was $529,000 in this enclave called Cranbrook Close.
- 505 Cranbrook Road Lonon Ontario N6K 4V9 “Cranbrook Trace” is an enclave of 34 one floor townhomes in Westmount, the last sale was $505,500.
- 621-631 Cranbrook Drive Lodon Ontario N6K 2Y4 “Cranbrook Estates” is a small enclave of 16 3 bedroom townhouses, the latest sale was $351,000
886 Cranbrook Road London Ontario N6K 4Y4 is an enclave of one-floor townhomes (22) called ‘Westmount Pines,’ and there was one sale in February 2020 for $475,000