- 1 Jacksway Crescent London Ontario N5X 3T5
- 5 Jacksway Crescent London Ontario N5X 3T6
- 9 Jacksway Crescent London Ontario N5X 3T7
- 15 Jacksway Crescent London Ontario N5X 3T8
1,5,9,15 Jacksway Crescent London Ontario are four stand-alone apartment condo buildings (332 units in total) called Masonville Gardens located in north London, Ontario, across from Masonville Mall. Plenty of restaurants, shopping and services, all within a short walk.
There are some two bedrooms with two full bathrooms, some with two bedrooms & 1 1/2 baths, a few three-bedroom apartments & a few one-bedroom units. Oodles of free open parking, all apartments have balconies except the ground floor ones, and all have gas fireplaces!
The complex is less than 1 mile from the University of Western Ontario and University Hospital & on a direct bus route.
- In 2020: 1 Jacksway: 11 apartment condos sold through our MLS system, one 1 bedroom for $240,000, one 3 bedroom apartment for $339,900 and nine 2 bedroom units from a low of $254,900 up to $311,000. All eleven sold for a median of 102.8% of the asking price and averaged 7 days to sell.
- In 2020: 5 Jacksway: Five 2 bedroom apartment condos changed hands through our MLS, from a low of $256,000 to$291,000, averaging 9 days on the market and selling for a median of 100.6% of the asking price.
- In 2020: 9 Jacksway: Six 2 bedroom apartments sold through MLS, from $259,259 to $325,000, all selling for a median of 103.3% of the asking price and taking approximately 9 days to sell.
- In 2020: 15 Jacksway: Seven 2 bedroom apartments changed hands through MLS, from a low of $255,750 up to $287,999, averaging 13 days on the market and selling for a median of 101.4% of the asking price.
- In 2019, nineteen 2 bedroom apartment condos sold from a low of $222,500 up to $261,1500 and 1 three-bedroom unit sold for $286,500. Some of these apartments at Jacksway sold within 10 days, while a few took 40 to 119 days to sell!
- In 2018, nine two-bedroom apartments changed hands from as low as $146,500 up to $181,900, and one three-bedroom unit sold for $189,00
- In 2017, 21 two-bedroom units sold, as low as $109,900 up to $158,000 and one three-bedroom unit for $174,000
This complex has gone through extensive exterior maintenance with new roofs, windows and doors, balconies, and the exterior recladded, wood fireplaces converted to gas and landscaping.
The turmoil and construction took a toll on sales for 2016 & 2017 & most of 2018, but now, sale prices will zoom because of the location and how great these residences are looking!
You can see the significant shift in prices from 2017 to 2018, and 2019 and 2020 is a seller’s market! As well, now managed by Dickenson Property Management, a well run and experienced property managers.
Prudent Real Estate Decisions
Have you ever wondered why some people seem to have great real estate experiences and others feel like they just went through a proctological examination by a sumo wrestler? Below are a few links with some real estate choices you may wish to consider to ensure a successful transition when buying or selling.
What’s My Jacksway Apartment Condo in London, Ontario, Worth?
Condo Evaluations made simpler: Once you provide the property information, I will:
- Present the evaluation to you in person in detail.
- Go through all the recent sales in your building.
- Compare your apartment condo to those that were sold or listed similar to yours.
- Provide you with an accurate range your unit will sell for
- There is no cost or obligation for this valuable service.
I will discuss with you as well :
- How to set the asking price to optimize exposure and a profitable sale.
- How do you define and compare market value between properties?
- How does the total market performance affect your sale – positive or negative.
- How to handle buyers during any showing to help yield the highest price.
If you are willing to utilize these ideas, you’ll know how to price and sell your home for the fastest, most profitable sale. Also, with this information, you’ll never pay too much for any home you ever buy for the rest of your life.
Condominium Living Explained
More and more Londoners are choosing to live in condominiums. Be they apartment-style, a townhouse or a townhome. Empty-nesters, singles, couples and families enjoy the freedom from routine maintenance like grass cutting, raking leaves, shovelling snow, in most cases, replacing roof shingles, windows or doors.
Owning a condominium in London, Ontario includes sharing common areas with other residents and following by-laws and rules set by the condo corporation. It’s essential to understand how a condominium corporation is established and operates, so you know what to expect from condominium living.