211 Pine Valley Drive London Ontario is an enclave of 54 one-floor condo townhomes in Westmount with double car garages and easy access to the Big Box Stores, Dining, and services; get the latest sale prices & trends.
It is a short walk or easy drive to all the big box stores on Wonderland Road South, and Southdale Road W. These townhomes have double car garages, courtyards, and visitor parking. Very close to all amenities, shopping, dining, cinema and easy access to Highway 402 & downtown London.
- In 2023, as of August 21, a two plus one bedroom one, floor bungalow condo sold for $510,000.
- In 2022, two one-floor townhouses sold, one for $705,000, the other for $735,000
- In 2021, three bungalow-style townhouses sold, from $580,000 to $725,000, averaging five days on the market and selling for 115.19% of the asking price.
- In 2020, eight townhomes sold through MLS, from a low of $397,000 to as high as $423,269. The average days on the market to sell were 12, and the median selling price was 100.3 % of the asking price.
- In 2019, 6 sold within a range of $375,000-$426,500
- One townhouse sold in 2018 through our MLS system for $425,000! This is not an anomaly; there is a shortage of one-floor spacious townhomes in London, especially in Westmount.
- Two townhouses sold in 2017, one for $275,000 and the other for $313,500
Please Note That We Are Not The Property Manager, Nor Do We Represent This Condo Corporation, Nor are we Rental Agents, We Are a Real Estate Brokerage Located in London With Local Knowledge & Experience Who Help Buyers & Sellers Get Results!