330 Ridout Street North London Ontario
This luxury condominium building at 330 Ridout Street is in downtown London Ontario, steps away from fine dining, theatre, the Budweiser Gardens and Covent Garden Market and called The Renaissance ll, which has 188 suites on 28 floors, one and two-bedroom units & 21 penthouse suites overlooking the city’s core.
- There are three high-speed elevators.
- The residents’ lounge features a wet bar with stylish, comfortable furnishings and plenty of room out on the landscaped terrace, all on the seventh floor.
- Hollywood-style screening room with a projection screen featuring surround sound, Blu-ray player and comfortable theatre-style seating.
- Library Room
- The fitness centre features state-of-the-art workout machines, free weights plus space for stretching and meditation.
- A fully appointed guest suite is available for overnight and out-of-town guests.
- There are secure underground parking and common amenity areas protected with 24-hour security.
- High-definition colour security cameras are stationed at all entrances and include night-vision and live-time recording to a DVR system.
- Camera systems monitor visitor and delivery arrivals, all viewed from your in-suite televisions.
- The spacious underground parking garage is designed to ease access and traffic flow, and increase resident security.