There are eight apartment condo buildings located in this enclave at three-storey condos in Pond Mills neighbourhood of London Ontario, near Commissioners Road East and Deveron Cr.
There are 350 units, from 1, 2 and three bedrooms and all have a gas fireplace. There are two pools on the complex and a short walk to grocery and drug stores. This complex of low-rise apartment condos in London, Ontario, is on a bus route and effortless access to Veterans Memorial Parkway and the 401.
The two condo corporations do an excellent job of looking after the management and ground keeping, and there are oodles of parking. Water is included in the condo fees.
725 Deveron Cr London Ontario N5Z 4X3
- In 2020, two two-bedroom apartments sold through our local MLS, one for $217,000, the other $248,000; both averaged five days on the market and sold for a median of 108.2% of the asking price.
- In 2019, 2 three-bedroom apartment condos sold: $228,100 and the other $233,000. One two-bedroom sold for $221,509.
- In 2018, 4 apartments at 725 Deveron Crescent sold on MLS, one 3 bedroom residence apartment for $175,300 and three 2 bedroom apartments from $100,500 to $187,500
727 Deveron Cr London Ontario N5Z 4X4
- In 2020, one three-bedroom apartment sold for $247,000 through our local MLS and two two-bedroom units, one for $201,000 and the other $245,000, all three averaging seven days to sell for a median of 100.5% of the asking price.
- In 2019, 3 two-bedroom apartment condos sold through the MLS system, one for $195,000, one for $197,000 and one for $217,600
- In 2018, 3 two-bedroom units were sold, from $152,000 to $177,900
729 Deveron Cr London Ontario N5Z 4X5
- In 2020, no sales reported through MLS.
- In 2019, 2 two-bedroom apartment condos were sold through MLS, one for $195,600 and $206,500. 1 three-bedroom sold for $235,000
- In 2018, three apartment condos sold, two one bedroom apartments, one for $135,000 and $139,000 and one two-bedroom apartment for $170,000.
731 Deveron Cr London Ontario N5Z 4X6
- In 2020, two 2 bedroom units sold through our local MLS, 1 for $215,000 and the other for $233,700 & one 1 bedroom apartment for $195,500. The average number of days on the market was ten, and the median selling price was 105.73% of the asking price.
- In 2019, 6 apartment residences were sold, one 3 bedroom apartment for $210,000 and five 2 bedroom apartments from $199,500 to $210,000
- In 2018, two two apartment condos sold through MLS, one for $135,000 and the other for $178,513
733 Deveron Cr London Ontario N5Z 4X7
- In 2020, two two-bedroom apartments changed hands through our MLS, one for $225,000 and the other $260,000. Two three-bedroom apartments were sold, one for $282,500 and the other for $305,000. The average days it took these to sell were 10, and they sold for a median of 101.86% of the asking price.
- In 2019, 5 apartment condominium residences sold through MLS, one-bedroom for $165,000, three two-bedroom apartments, all for $215,000 and one three-bedroom apartment for $214,000.
- In 2018, 5 apartment condos sold, four 2 bedroom condos from $147,000 to $214,000 and one 3 bedroom unit for $177,900.
735 Deveron Cr London Ontario N5Z 4X8
- In 2020, one three-bedroom unit sold for $302,900 and a two-bedroom apartment for $230,000 through our MLS, averaging ten days on the market and selling for a median of 109.56% of the asking price.
- In 2019, 7 apartment condo residences were sold through MLS, six 2 bedroom apartments from $185,000 to $224,600 and one 3 bedroom apartment condo for $209,900.
- In 2018, four 2 bedrooms were sold, from $152,000 to $180,000
737 Deveron Cr London Ontario N5Z 4X9
- In 2020, seven two-bedroom apartments sold through MLS from $203,000 to a high of $262,700, averaging seven days to sell for a median of 102.74% of the asking price.
- In 2019, five two bedrooms sold through the MLS system, from $184,900 to $224,000. One three bedrooms sold for $245,000
- In 2018, three sold. one-bedroom condo apartment for $119,900 and two two-bedroom apartments, one for $149,900 and the other $154,900
739 Deveron Cr London Ontario N5Z 4Y1
- In 2020, five two-bedroom units changed hands through our MLS from $235,000 to $280,000, averaging 11 days on the market for a median of 103.12% of the asking price.
- In 2019, 1 bedroom apartment condo sold for $157,350
- In 2018, 1 bedroom apartment sold for $117,000
In this enclave of apartment condos, there is a gym and an outdoor pool.
When you see a difference in prices from year to year or from building to building, keep in mind that out of 350 units in total, some apartments have been upgraded and dressed to the 9’s while others need upgrades.
Prudent Real Estate Decisions
Have you ever wondered why some people seem to have great real estate experiences and others feel like they just went through a proctological examination by a sumo wrestler? Below are a few links with some real estate choices you may wish to consider to ensure a successful transition when buying or selling.
What Is My Deveron Crescent London Ontario Condo Apartment Worth?
Condo Evaluations made more straightforward: Once you provide the property information, I will:
- Present the evaluation to you in person in detail.
- Go through all the recent sales in your building.
- Compare your apartment condo to those that were sold or listed similar to yours.
- Provide you with an accurate range your unit will sell for
- There is no cost or obligation for this valuable service.
I will discuss with you as well :
- How to set the asking price to optimize exposure and a profitable sale.
- How do you define and compare market value between properties?
- How does the total market performance affect your sale – positive or negative.
- How to handle buyers during any showing to help yield the highest price.
If you are willing to utilize these ideas, you’ll know how to price and sell your home for the fastest, most profitable sale. Also, with this information, you’ll never pay too much for any home you ever buy for the rest of your life.
Condominium Living Explained
More and more Londoners are choosing to live in condominiums. Be they apartment-style, a townhouse or a townhome. Empty-nesters, singles, couples and families enjoy the freedom from routine maintenance like grass cutting, raking leaves, shovelling snow, in most cases, replacing roof shingles, windows or doors.
Owning a condominium in London, Ontario, includes sharing common areas with other residents and following by-laws and rules set by the condo corporation. It’s essential to understand how a condominium corporation is established and operates, so you know what to expect from condominium living.