330 Ridout Street London Ontario
This quality built condominium building at 330 Ridout Street London Ontario N6A 0A7 is in downtown London, steps away from fine dining, theatre, the Budweiser Gardens and Covent Garden Market and is named The Renaissance ll with 188 suites on 28 floors, one and two-bedroom units & 21 penthouse suites.
- There are three high-speed elevators.
- The residents’ lounge features a wet bar with stylish, comfortable furnishings and plenty of room out on the landscaped terrace, all on the seventh floor.
- Check out the theatre room with a projection screen featuring surround sound, a Blu-ray player and comfortable seating.
- Library Room
- The fitness centre has state-of-the-art workout machines, free weights, plus space for stretching & jumping about!
- A guest suite is available for overnight and out-of-town guests.
- There is secure underground parking and shared amenity areas protected with 24-hour security. High-definition colour security cameras are stationed at all entrances and include night-vision and live-time recording to a DVR system. Camera systems monitor visitor and delivery arrivals, all viewed from your in-suite televisions.
- There is a large safe, brightly lit underground parking garage with easy access and traffic flow.
- In 2022 as of May 3, two one-bedroom apartments sold, one for $500,000, the other for $585,000, two two-bedroom units sold, one for $610,000, the other for $624,900, and two penthouse units sold, one for $980,000, the other $1,200,000.
- In 2021, at “The Renaissance ll,” four one-bedroom apartments sold through our MLS system for 106.56% of the asking price and took six days to sell. Prices ranged from $380,100 to $475,000, and the median price per square foot was $486.00. Seventeen two-bedroom apartment condos sold, averaging 29 days on the market and selling for 98.51% of the asking price; the average price per square foot was $384.00, and prices ranged from $490,000 to $835,000.
You can view the year’s prior stats at the bottom of this page.
- The Penthouses have various layouts and are available on floors 24-28.
Results That Will Move You!
Prior Year Stats
- In 2020, eleven 1 bedroom apartment condos changed hands, from $355,900 to $399,900, twelve 2 bedroom apartments sold from $422,500 to $615,000 and 1 penthouse at $1,400,000. These apartments sold for a median of 98.86% of the asking price and were on the market for an average of 13 days!
In 2019, 19 apartment condos were sold at 330 Ridout St, sixteen 2 bedroom residences from $385,000 to $800,000, one 3 bedroom apartment at $645,000 and two 1-bedroom apartments, one at $317,750 and the other $339,000. The norm for a sold unit is 10-35 days; however, eight of the apartments that did sell took 50 or more days to sell!
Please Note That We Are Not Property Managers, Nor Do We Represent The Condo Corporation, Nor are we Rental Agents, We Are Realtors Who Help Buyers & Sellers.