330 Ridout Street North London Ontario N6A 0A7
This quality built condominium building at 330 Ridout Street London Ontario is in downtown London, steps away from fine dining, theatre, the Budweiser Gardens and Covent Garden Market and is named The Renaissance ll with 188 suites on 28 floors, one and two-bedroom units & 21 penthouse suites.
- There are three high-speed elevators.
- The residents’ lounge features a wet bar with stylish, comfortable furnishings and plenty of room out on the landscaped terrace, all on the seventh floor.
- Check out the theatre room with a projection screen featuring surround sound, Blu-ray player and comfortable seating.
- Library Room
- The fitness centre has state-of-the-art workout machines, free weights, plus space for stretching & jumping about!
- A guest suite is available for overnight and out-of-town guests.
- Secure underground parking and shared amenity areas protected with 24-hour security. High-definition colour security cameras are stationed at all entrances and include night-vision and live-time recording to a DVR system. Camera systems monitor visitor and delivery arrivals, all viewed from your in-suite televisions.
- Spacious underground parking garage with easy access and traffic flow.
- In 2020, eleven 1 bedroom apartment condos changed hands, from $355,900 to $399,900, twelve 2 bedroom apartments sold from $422,500 to $615,000 and 1 penthouse at $1,400,000. These apartments sold for a median of 98.86% of the asking price and were on the market for an average of 13 days!
- In 2019, 19 apartment condos were sold at 330 Ridout St, sixteen 2 bedroom residences from $385,000 to $800,000, one 3 bedroom apartment at $645,000 and two 1-bedroom apartments, one at $317,750 and the other $339,000. The norm for a sold unit is 10-35 days; however, eight of the apartments that did sell took 50 or more days to sell!
- The Vienna is a one-bedroom +den 935 square feet with a 75 square foot balcony available on floors 8-23
- Valencia is an 1130 square foot 2 bedroom with a 74 square foot balcony on floors 8-23
- The Roma is 1549 square foot 2 bedrooms + den, two bathrooms with a 184 square foot balcony available on levels 7-23
- The Penthouses have various layouts and are available on floors 24-28.·
Prudent Real Estate Decisions
Have you ever wondered why some people seem to have great real estate experiences and others feel like they just went through a proctological examination by a sumo wrestler? Below are a few links with some real estate choices you may wish to consider to ensure a successful transition when buying or selling.
What’s My 330 Ridot St Renaissance ll London Ontario Condo Worth?
Condo Evaluations made simpler: Once you provide the property information, I will:
- Present the evaluation to you in person in detail.
- Go through all the recent sales in your building.
- Compare your apartment condo to those that were sold or listed similar to yours.
- Provide you with an accurate range your unit will sell for
- There is no cost or obligation for this valuable service.
I will discuss with you as well :
- How to set the asking price to optimize exposure and a profitable sale.
- How do you define and compare market value between properties?
- How does the total market performance affect your sale – positive or negative.
- How to handle buyers during any showing to help yield the highest price.
If you are willing to utilize these ideas, you’ll know how to price and sell your home for the fastest, most profitable sale. Also, with this information, you’ll never pay too much for any home you ever buy for the rest of your life.
Condominium Living Explained
More and more Londoners are choosing to live in condominiums. Be they apartment-style, a townhouse or a townhome. Empty-nesters, singles, couples and families enjoy the freedom from routine maintenance like grass cutting, raking leaves, shovelling snow, in most cases, replacing roof shingles, windows or doors.
Owning a condominium in London, Ontario includes sharing common areas with other residents and following by-laws and rules set by the condo corporation. It’s essential to understand how a condominium corporation is established and operates, so you know what to expect from condominium living.