1500 Richmond Street London Ontario is an enclave of 142 townhouse condominiums, about 1 km away from The University of Western Ontario, on a bus route and a hop, step and a jump to Masonville Mall & other big box stores.
There is quite a range of designs and layouts with one-floor bungalow-style up to two-storey units with 3-4 bedrooms and single or double car garages. Condo Corporation # 260 is well managed by Dickenson Property Management 519-666-2332, and the condo fees in 2020 averaged $425.00 per month.
- In 2020, one sold for $400,000 and the other for $521,000, both averaging 14 days on the market and selling through MLS for a median 109.29% of the asking price.
- In 2019, two 4 bedroom units sold, one for $340,000, the other $365,000. Two 2 bedroom units sold, one for $350,000 and the other $365,000 and two 3 bedroom units, one for $370,000 and the other for $409,900 with a median of 13 days to sell!
- In 2018, six units sold, from $294,900 to $385,000!
- In 2017, 11 units sold through our MLS system, from as low as $266,000 to $365,000
Prudent Real Estate Decisions
Have you ever wondered why some people seem to have great real estate experiences and others feel like they just went through a proctological examination by a sumo wrestler? Below are a few links with some real estate choices you may wish to consider to ensure a successful transition when buying or selling.
What’s My 1500 Richmond St London Townhouse Worth?
Condo Evaluations made simpler: Once you provide the property information, I will:
- Present the evaluation to you in person in detail.
- Go through all the recent sales in your enclave of townhouses.
- Compare your residence to those that were sold or listed similar to yours.
- Provide you with an accurate range your home will sell for.
- There is no cost or obligation for this valuable service.
I will discuss with you as well :
- How to set the asking price to optimize exposure and a profitable sale.
- How do you define and compare market value between properties?
- How does the total market performance affect your sale – positive or negative.
- How to handle buyers during any showing to help yield the highest price.
If you are willing to utilize these ideas, you’ll know how to price and sell your home for the fastest, most profitable sale. Also, with this information, you’ll never pay too much for any home you ever buy for the rest of your life.
Condominium Living Explained
More and more Londoners are choosing to live in condominiums. Be they apartment-style, a townhouse or a townhome. Empty-nesters, singles, couples and families enjoy the freedom from routine maintenance like grass cutting, raking leaves, shovelling snow, in most cases, replacing roof shingles, windows or doors.
Owning a condominium in London, Ontario includes sharing common areas with other residents and following by-laws and rules set by the condo corporation. It’s essential to understand how a condominium corporation is established and operates, so you know what to expect from condominium living.