135 Baseline Road West London Ontario N6J 4w4 Westwood Place
135 Base Line Road West London, Ontario, is in an ideal location in London’s southwest part. This high rise condominium is a short walk to shopping, on a bus route and easy access to all parts of the city. There are 80 apartments in the building, consisting of one and two bedrooms (close to 1000 square feet).
The building has a secured entrance, lots of parking, a library, a sauna and an exercise centre and is very well-managed by Thorne Property Management (519-660-1904); the condo fees $335.00 as of December 2020 for a two-bedroom) include building maintenance, landscaping, garbage removal, water, building insurance, property superintendent, caretaker and management.
- In 2020, three two-bedroom apartments were sold through our local MLS, from a low of $200,500 to $240,000; these were on the market for an average of 11 days and sold for a median of 108.7% of the asking price.
- In 2019, two 1 bedroom apartment residences sold, one for $160,150 and the other for $170,000. Three 2 bedroom apartment condos, from $186,000 to $201,100
- In 2018, four one-bedroom units from $95,000 to $106,000 and six two-bedroom units from as low as $138,000 to $180,100! A huge difference from 2017; do not even look at 2016 prices!
- In 2017, eight apartments sold, one-bedroom at $83,000 and seven two-bedroom apartment condos, as low as $103,000 to $117,000!
- In 2016, a one-bedroom averaged $82,750, and the two bedrooms were $104,687.
Prudent Real Estate Decisions
Have you ever wondered why some people seem to have great real estate experiences and others feel like they just went through a proctological examination by a sumo wrestler? Below are a few links with some real estate choices you may wish to consider to ensure a successful transition when buying or selling.
What’s My 135 Baseline Road West London Ontario Condo Apartment Worth?
Condo Evaluations made simpler: Once you provide the property information, I will:
- Present the evaluation to you in person in detail.
- Go through all the recent sales in your building.
- Compare your apartment condo to those that were sold or listed similar to yours.
- Provide you with an accurate range your unit will sell for
- There is no cost or obligation for this valuable service.
I will discuss with you as well :
- How to set the asking price to optimize exposure and a profitable sale.
- How do you define and compare market value between properties?
- How does the total market performance affect your sale – positive or negative.
- How to handle buyers during any showing to help yield the highest price.
If you are willing to utilize these ideas, you’ll know how to price and sell your home for the fastest, most profitable sale. Also, with this information, you’ll never pay too much for any home you ever buy for the rest of your life.
Condominium Living Explained
More and more Londoners are choosing to live in condominiums. Be they apartment-style, a townhouse or a townhome. Empty-nesters, singles, couples and families enjoy the freedom from routine maintenance like grass cutting, raking leaves, shovelling snow, in most cases, replacing roof shingles, windows or doors.
Owning a condominium in London, Ontario includes sharing common areas with other residents and following by-laws and rules set by the condo corporation. It’s essential to understand how a condominium corporation is established and operates, so you know what to expect from condominium living.
“Ty, your market education system is wonderful!” Marilyn Cuthbert. “Ty, you made our decision so much easier with your market education, thank you” Philip Rosenburg (Client Reviews)
Would it be of benefit to you too if you could get what I call ‘market education,’ (to look at 3-4 properties that are similar to what you are looking for, not to make an offer or buy on any of those 4, but to learn a little about the market?
When you are ready, you will know what to expect and clarify your wants & needs.
I will also leave you with a 40-page in-depth buyer manual loaded with tips and ideas, from the just looking stage to the day you move in.
There is no obligation on your part, no signing anything, just an old fashion face to face meeting that, again, past clients said helped them.
Again, we see 3 or 4 places; the idea is not to buy these but to get to know what you can buy for your money.
Again, let’s look at a few and keep your chequebook at home!!!!!
- No signing anything
- No blah blah blah stuff, such as, “we’re #1, we sell gazillions of homes,
- No, “I’m a miracle worker and can find your dream home for 1/2 price.
- No begging,” Please buy from me, or they are going to take away my house, kids and Mercedes!
- No coffee, tea or lunch (if you are not bringing your chequebook, I’m not buying either!)