1180 Commissioners Road West London Ontario N6K 4J2
1180 Commissioners Road West London Ontario is a quiet and well-maintained adult-orientated pet-free building in Byron with an indoor saltwater pool, sauna, whirlpool and recreation facility with underground parking opposite beautiful Springbank Park, called Parkside Terrace.
There are 72 residences in the building. The condo fees cover water, building maintenance, building insurance, common elements, garbage removal, ground maintenance & landscaping, recreational facilities, parking, roof and windows and caretaker.
It is a 7-minute walk into Byron’s heart for shopping, dining, services, churches, Legion and library. Enjoy beautiful Springbank Park, which is across the street all year round for those healthful daily walks or just sitting on a park bench, watching nature do its thing!
- In 2020, one 1 bedroom sold for $292,000, and three 2 bedroom apartments sold from $330,000 to $410,000 and a 3 bedroom apartment for $360,000 . These 5 apartment condos averaged 12 days to change hands and sold for a median of 97.64% of the asking price.
- In 2019, six apartment condominiums have sold at 1180 Commissioners West, one 3 bedroom unit for $326,000 and five 2 bedroom apartments from a low of $284,900 up to $335,000. One of these took 91 days to sell, and some in one day!
- In 2018, three residences were sold 2018, one three-bedroom apartment for $430,000 and two 2-bedroom units, one at $299,900 and the other, $339,900.
- In 2017, seven two bedrooms, two-bathroom units sold.
- In 2016, there were six sales in the building through MLS, from a penthouse to a ground floor unit and excluding those two, the average selling price was $255.000.
Prudent Real Estate Decisions
Have you ever wondered why some people seem to have great real estate experiences and others feel like they just went through a proctological examination by a sumo wrestler? Below are a few links with some real estate choices you may wish to consider to ensure a successful transition when buying or selling.
What’s My 1180 Commissioners Road West Byron London Ontario Condo Apartment Worth?
Condo Evaluations made simpler: Once you provide the property information, I will:
- Present the evaluation to you in person in detail.
- Go through all the recent sales in your building.
- Compare your apartment condo to those that were sold or listed similar to yours.
- Provide you with an accurate range your unit will sell for
- There is no cost or obligation for this valuable service.
I will discuss with you as well :
- How to set the asking price to optimize exposure and a profitable sale.
- How do you define and compare market value between properties?
- How does the total market performance affect your sale – positive or negative.
- How to handle buyers during any showing to help yield the highest price.
If you are willing to utilize these ideas, you’ll know how to price and sell your home for the fastest, most profitable sale. Also, with this information, you’ll never pay too much for any home you ever buy for the rest of your life.
Condominium Living Explained
More and more Londoners are choosing to live in condominiums. Be they apartment-style, a townhouse or a townhome. Empty-nesters, singles, couples and families enjoy the freedom from routine maintenance like grass cutting, raking leaves, shovelling snow, in most cases, replacing roof shingles, windows or doors.
Owning a condominium in London, Ontario includes sharing common areas with other residents and following by-laws and rules set by the condo corporation. It’s essential to understand how a condominium corporation is established and operates, so you know what to expect from condominium living.