- As of April 5, 2019, 31 houses in the Summerside neighbourhood of London were sold through our MLS system, as low as $349,900 and up to $585,000 taking a median time to sell of 16 days and 100.02% of the asking price.
- In the same period, 3 townhouses were sold, from $325,000 to $351,700, 11 days they took to change and get this, they sold for a whopping 125.05% of the asking price! If you were thinking of selling your condominium in Summerside, now may be an excellent time.
- In 2018, 91 houses sold in the Summerside London Ontario neighbourhood through our local MLS system for a median price of $465,122 which was 102.85 % of the asking price and took approximately 27 days to sell on average! The lowest price being $290,000 and the highest, at $780,000.
- For townhouses in Summerside, 35 sold for a median price of $316,177 which was 103.71% of the asking price and the days to sell was 13! The lowest price was $205,000 to a high of $424,000.
At present, there is a shortage of good quality homes for sale in Summerside London Ontario.
- In 2017, 117 houses in Summerside sold for a median 103.78% of the asking price, and these took about eight days to sell.
- Thirty condominium residences sold in 2017, averaging 101.53% of the asking price and taking about 14 days to sell.
Summerside London is a great neighbourhood for families as it has great quick access to highway 401 and Veterans Memorial Parkway, making the commute to work that much less driving time!
Summerside is one of London Ontario's newer communities and is in the South East of London, East of Highbury, north of the 401, West of Veterans Memorial Parkway (Airport Road) and south on Commissioners Road East.
The Summerside neighbourhood of London has been growing at the southeast edge of the city for about 14 years or so. Summerside holds a lot of appeal for those who wish to live in London, but whose work carries them to neighbouring communities such as St. Thomas, Ingersoll or Woodstock or quick access to Highway 401.
It is a popular area for younger families as house prices are attractive. This community offers single-family houses, condo townhouses, attached and detached condo bungalows and a gated condo corporation.
New construction of houses in Summerside is continuous.
Other London Neighbourhoods