The inside scoop as a home seller in London Ontario & Area
When thinking about selling a home in London Ontario and area, be it a house, condo apartment, townhouse or a townhome, there are a lot of thoughts going through your mind. Some are fears, some the unknown, it could be anxiety or all of those!
Those thoughts & feelings are normal, you are talking about your hard earned money, your equity, it could be your retirement money, your memories, your comfort zone. And then, "What if" starts going through your head.
You all have heard about preparation, planning & execution, right? Are you aware that 37% of home sellers surveyed by the National Association of Realtors (NAR) believed they did not plan or prepare properly because they did not know what to expect?
Over the years helping hundreds of home sellers successfully sell their home, we designed a series of checklists, a series on pricing, a series on the process and what to expect, from start to finish, the good and the bad. Our clients love it and I thought that you may as well.
You see, we also work with hundreds of buyers as well and if you saw or knew what we see some sellers do or not do is amazing, and the unfortunate thing is, those sellers do not know they are not maximizing their sold price, their marketing and exposure of their home.
There are little subtle things that start to add up and if not checked in time, can mean the difference between your asking price & actual sale price and how much longer it will take your home to sell, not sell or unnecessary problems that can occur!
Before selling your home in London Ontario & area up for sale, learn how to:
- Dress Up Your Home To Sell For More Without Costing You Much Money
- Price it Correctly The First Time
- How Not To Limit Market Exposure
- Who Are The 4 Types of Buyers?
- Know The Difference Between Market Value & Perceived Value & What That Will Mean To Your Bottom Line
- What Are Your Legal Obligations? To Your Lender? To Your Family?
- How The Overall Market May Affect Your Home Sale – Positive or Negative?
- Can Negotiating Skills Make a Difference In Your Sale?
- How To Handle Showings & Offers To Help Yield The Highest Price.
- When Are The Best Times To Have Buyers Go Through?
- Will I Really Save Money If I Go With One Of Those Low Commission or No Commission Companies?
- What Questions Should I Ask a Realtor?
Getting a thorough understanding of these points will give you 100% confidence in your decision to sell your home, what to expect, how to maximize your bottom line and minimize the hiccups!
Now, how would you feel?