9 Cadeau Terrace London Ontario
This enclave of 39 one-floor condominium residences has an assortment of double and single-car garages and some with walkouts; it is very well managed, and the demographics are adult-orientated.
9 Cadeau Terrace London Ontario N6K 4T5 Sales History
- In 2023, as of November 29, one townhome sold for $510,000.
- In 2022, three townhomes sold, the two at $771,656 and $851,000 sold within seven days and averaged 125% of the sold price; the last one sold for $590,000 and was on the market a whopping sixty-nine days and sold for 98.35% of the asking price.
- In 2021, three townhomes sold at $600,000, $630,550 and $661,100, selling on average for 121.01% of the asking within two days!
- In 2020, two residences changed hands through our MLS, one for $587,250 and the other for $590,000, selling for an average of 103.94% of the asking price and on the market for only six days.
- In 2019, three have sold, ranging from $385,000-$495,000
- In 2018, one sold $497,000
- In 2017, four sold from $319,900 to $351,000