770 Fanshawe Park Road East London Ontario
770 Fanshawe Park Road East London Ontario N5X 1L5
770 Fanshawe Park Road East London Ontario consists of 30 townhouse condominium residences in North London between Western and Fanshawe College.
Most of the townhouses have a patio fenced backyard that offers privacy and a chance to enjoy a BBQ or a glass of your favourite beverage. There is an in-ground community saltwater pool, with lots of visitor parking. All have full basements, and some are finished.
This group of London townhouses is very convenient as far as location goes and on three bus routes.
- In 2020, three townhouses changed hands through our MLS, from $300,000 to $330,513, averaging seven days on the market and selling for a median 106.65% of the asking price!
- In 2019 two townhouses sold, one for $270,000 and the other for $280,123
- In 2018, one sold for $191,000, with minimal movement; unit holders love the area and, the affordability and management of this complex make this a desirable neighbourhood to stay put!
- In 2017, three units sold through our MLS system.
- In 2016 the average price of $177,389
Prudent Real Estate Decisions
Have you ever wondered why some people seem to have great real estate experiences and others feel like they just went through a proctological examination by a sumo wrestler? Below are a few links with some real estate choices you may wish to consider to ensure a successful transition when buying or selling.
What’s My 770 Fanshawe Park Road, East London Ontario Townhouse Worth?
Condo Evaluations made simpler: Once you provide the property information, I will:
- Present the evaluation to you in person in detail.
- Go through all the recent sales in your enclave of townhouses.
- Compare your residence to those that were sold or listed similar to yours.
- Provide you with an accurate range your home will sell for.
- There is no cost or obligation for this valuable service.
I will discuss with you as well :
- How to set the asking price to optimize exposure and a profitable sale.
- How do you define and compare market value between properties?
- How does the total market performance affect your sale – positive or negative.
- How to handle buyers during any showing to help yield the highest price.
If you are willing to utilize these ideas, you’ll know how to price and sell your home for the fastest, most profitable sale. Also, with this information, you’ll never pay too much for any home you ever buy for the rest of your life.
Condominium Living Explained
More and more Londoners are choosing to live in condominiums. Be they apartment-style, a townhouse or a townhome. Empty-nesters, singles, couples and families enjoy the freedom from routine maintenance like grass cutting, raking leaves, shovelling snow, in most cases, replacing roof shingles, windows or doors.
Owning a condominium in London, Ontario includes sharing common areas with other residents and following by-laws and rules set by the condo corporation. It’s essential to understand how a condominium corporation is established and operates, so you know what to expect from condominium living.