770 Fanshawe Park Road East London Ontario
770 Fanshawe Park Road East London Ontario consists of 30 townhouse condominium residences in North London between Western and Fanshawe College.
Most of the townhouses have a lovely patio fenced backyard that offers privacy and a chance to enjoy a BBQ or a glass of your favourite beverage. There is an in-ground community saltwater pool, with lots of visitor parking. All have full basements, and some are finished.
This group of London townhouses is very convenient as far as location goes and on three bus routes.
- 2020, as of July 1st two 3 bedroom units sold, one for $300,000 and the other for $316,000
- In 2019 two townhouses sold, one for $270,000 and the other for $280,123
- In 2018, one sold for $191,000, minimal movement, unit holders love the area and, the affordability and management of this complex make this a desirable neighbourhood to stay put!
- In 2017, three units sold through our MLS system
- In 2016 average price $177,389
Real Estate Decisions That Will Pay Dividends
|Having the right information about a property and getting excellent results, when applied, will save yourself some money. Have a look at these links; you will be glad you did!