700 Osgoode Drive London Ontario
700 Osgoode Drive London Ontario N6E 2H1
700 Osgoode Drive London Ontario offers London’s best condominium townhouse values and is in the Westminster neighbourhood in southeast London. There are 151 units in total, some with garages and plenty of visitor parking. Effortless access to the 401 highway and the Bradley/Wellington Road corridor.
A very short and easy walk to the Pond Mills trails and the Westminster Park Optimist Club and Westminster Pool.
The three schools that are within walking distance are:
- In 2020, two 3 bedroom townhouses sold through our local MLS, one for $305,000 and the other for $320,000. Four 4 bedroom residences also changed hands, from $285,000 to $351,225! All six were on the market for an average of 9 days and sold for 107.15% of the asking price.
- In 2019, there were ten 3 bedrooms sold from $247,100-$291,000. There were six 4 bedroom units sold, from a low of $240,000 up to $320,000.
- In 2018, eight residences sold through our MLS system, five 3 bedrooms, from $200,000 even to $272,500 and three 4 bedrooms, from $200,000 to $275,000!
- In 2017, eight townhouses sold through MLS, five 3 bedroom residences from $139,900 to $210,500 and three 4 bedroom units from $170,000 to $202,500.
- In 2016 units sold between $129,000 to $145,500
Prudent Real Estate Decisions
Have you ever wondered why some people seem to have great real estate experiences and others feel like they just went through a proctological examination by a sumo wrestler? Below are a few links with some real estate choices you may wish to consider to ensure a successful transition when buying or selling.
What Would My 700 Osgoode Drive London Ontario Townhouse Sell For in Today’s Market?
Condo Evaluations made simpler: Once you provide the property information, I will:
- Present the evaluation to you in person in detail.
- Go through all the recent sales in your enclave of townhouses.
- Compare your residence to those that were sold or listed similar to yours.
- Provide you with an accurate range your home will sell for.
- There is no cost or obligation for this valuable service.
I will discuss with you as well :
- How to set the asking price to optimize exposure and a profitable sale.
- How do you define and compare market value between properties?
- How does the total market performance affect your sale – positive or negative.
- How to handle buyers during any showing to help yield the highest price.
If you are willing to utilize these ideas, you’ll know how to price and sell your home for the fastest, most profitable sale. Also, with this information, you’ll never pay too much for any home you ever buy for the rest of your life.
Condominium Living Explained
More and more Londoners are choosing to live in condominiums. Be they apartment-style, a townhouse or a townhome. Empty-nesters, singles, couples and families enjoy the freedom from routine maintenance like grass cutting, raking leaves, shovelling snow, in most cases, replacing roof shingles, windows or doors.
Owning a condominium in London, Ontario includes sharing common areas with other residents and following by-laws and rules set by the condo corporation. It’s essential to understand how a condominium corporation is established and operates, so you know what to expect from condominium living.