700 Osgoode Drive London Ontario
700 Osgoode Drive London Ontario offers one of the best condominium townhouse values in London and is in the Westminster neighbourhood in southeast London. There are 151 units in total, some with garages and plenty of visitor parking. Effortless access to the 401 highway and the Bradley/Wellington Road corridor.
A bonus is a very short walk to the Pond Mills trails and the Westminster Park Optimist Club and Westminster Pool.
The three schools that are in walking distance are:
- 2020, as of April 1st two 3 bedroom units sold, 1 for $305,000 and the oter for $320,000. 1 four bedroom unit sold for $305,000
- In 2019, there were ten 3 bedrooms sold from $247,100-$291,000. There were six 4 bedroom units that sold, from a low of $240,000 up to $320,000.
- In 2018, eight residences sold through our MLS system, five 3 bedrooms, from $200,000 even to $272,500 and three 4 bedrooms, from $200,000 to $275,000!
- In 2017, eight townhouses sold through MLS, five 3 bedroom residences from $139,900 to $210,500 and three 4 bedroom units from $170,000 to $202,500.
- In 2016 units sold between $129,000 to $145,500
Buying a Condo Townhouse in London Ontario?
For most people, stress is not something that most can handle, and with the busy day to normal day pressure, the weight of buying a condo can be overload for most.
But, buying a condo in London should be exciting and fun, not an adventure of stress, worry, conflict or just being downright scared!
How would you feel if you knew how to prepare ahead of time?
You can save time and money when fully prepared, as well as stress. Learn more about how you can.