70 Sunnyside Drive London Ontario
70 Sunnyside Drive London Ontario is an enclave of 60 townhouse residential condominiums across from Masonville Mall and about 5 minutes to The University of Western Ontario and London Health Science Centre.
There are three parks nearby, Medway Valley Heritage Forest, Carriage Hill Park and Ross Park.
Grocery stores such as Loblaw’s is just a short walk, the Big Box stores, 14 dining areas, plus fast food, Cinema and on three bus routes.
70 Sunnyside Drive grounds maintenance includes attractive landscaping, lighting, broader streets with various choices in size and layouts of townhouses.
- 2020, as of July 1st two 3 bedroom units sold, 1 for $501,000 and the other for $541,223
- In 2019, three three bedroom townhouses have sold. 1 for $373,000, 1 for $391,500 and the 3rd for $416,000
- In 2018, five three-bedroom townhouse residences sold through our MLS system, from $319,900 to $359,900
- In 2017, five residences sold, one five-bedroom unit for $282,000, two four-bedroom units from $325,000 to $342,000 and two three-bedroom townhouses, $299,000 & $346,000.
- 2016 average price $278,663
- 2015 average price $261,253
Buying a Townhouse Condo in London, Ontario?
If you are in the process of starting to look at condominium residences in London, Ontario or others, where do most begin to look?
Most start searching the web and real estate companies websites, Kijiji or drive around the neighbourhoods in London.
Some even call the Realtor on the sign and set up an appointment to see the condo.
All the above is logical, but what if I told you there was a better way, a more natural way, a safer way and a way that you could ensure you are buying at the best price possible, that the condo is right for you and you are aware of any problems with the townhouse?
How would that make you feel?