7 Picton Street London Ontario
7 Picton Place (Kings Court) is a high-rise condominium residence with 66 apartment condos on a quiet and short downtown London Ontario street between Queens Ave. And Dufferin St, one minute to City Hall and only 3 minutes to Victoria Park.
Note: This is a pet-free building.
A great location and a well-run building by Highpoint Property Management, there are 66 apartment units in total, no balconies, and the building has an indoor swimming pool, sauna, whirlpool, fitness room, a guest suite and a reading/relax area with a full kitchen and beautiful rooftop gardens!
7 Picton Street London Sales History
- In 2023, as of November 3, two two-bedroom apartment condos sold, one for $395,000 and the other for $450,000 which worked out for the two that sold 100.54% of the asking price, the days on the market averaged eight, and the average price per square foot was $325.00
- In 2022, year-to-date sales have seen three two-bedroom apartment condos sell through our local MLS, from $392,000 to $460,000, which worked out to $302.00 per square foot, significantly from 2021! The median days on the market to sell were fifteen.
- In 2021, three two bedroom apartments sold through MLS averaging 25 days on the market, selling for 99.53% of the asking price and the average price per square foot was $259.00 with the sold prices ranging from $317,500 to $361,000
- In 2020, 9 apartments changed hands through MLS, eight 2 bedroom apartments from $232,000 to $278,000 and one 3 bedroom for $390,000. On average, these took 14 days to sell for a median of 98.11% of the asking price.
- In 2019, 1 sold for $230,000.
- In 2018, four two-bedroom apartment condominiums sold through our MLS system, from $218,800 to $252,000!
- In 2017, eleven two-bedroom apartment residences sold, from $165,000 to $225,000