7 Picton Street London Ontario
Welcome to the 7 Picton Street London, Ontario real estate page. 7 Picton Place (Kings Court) is a high-rise condominium residence on a quiet and short downtown London Ontario street between Queens Ave. And Dufferin St, one minute to City Hall and only 3 minutes to Victoria Park.
A great location and a well-run building by Highpoint Property Management, there are 66 apartment units in total, no balconies, and the building has an indoor swimming pool, sauna, whirlpool, fitness room, a guest suite and a reading/relax area with a full kitchen and beautiful rooftop gardens!
Note: This is a pet-free building; no pets are allowed!
- As of August 2, 2022, year-to-date sales have seen two two-bedroom apartment condos sell through our local MLS, one for $407,000, the other for $460,000, which worked out to $307.00 per square foot, up significantly from 2021!
- In 2021, three 2 bedroom apartments sold through MLS averaging 25 days on the market, selling for 99.53% of the asking price and the average price per square foot was $259.00 with the sold prices ranging from $317,500 to $361,000
- For previous years’ stats, go to the bottom of this page.
- In 2020, 9 apartments changed hands through MLS, eight 2 bedroom apartments from $232,000 to $278,000 and one 3 bedroom for $390,000. On average, these took 14 days to sell for a median of 98.11% of the asking price.
- In 2019, 1 sold for $230,000.
- In 2018, four two-bedroom apartment condominiums sold through our MLS system, from $218,800 to $252,000!
- In 2017, eleven two-bedroom apartment residences sold, from $165,000 to $225,000
Please Note That We Are Not Property Managers, Nor Do We Represent The Condo Corporation Of Any Of These Condominiums, Nor are we Rental Agents, We Are Realtors Who Help Buyers & Sellers.