695 Richmond Street London Ontario
695 Richmond Street London Ontario N6A 5M8
695 Richmond St London Ontario is an apartment condo building with 198 residences in the heart of trendy Richmond Row. It is an easy walk to Victoria Park, Covent Garden Market, Budweiser Gardens and on a bus route to The University of Western Ontario.
There is underground parking, a sauna, a whirlpool and a pool; there are three different two-bedroom layouts, a few one and three-bedroom units. This building does not have balconies.
695 Richmond offers a safe building environment with 24-hour security, controlled entry. These apartment residences demand those wanting the hustle and bustle and the various pubs, restaurants, and dining in Richmond.
- In 2020, there were 14 apartment condos sold through MLS, from $260,000 to $337,000; these were on the market for an average of 11 days and sold for a median of 103.74% of the asking price.
- In 2019, 21 residences were sold through MLS, six 1 bedroom apartments from $207,500 to $247,300, fifteen two-bedroom apartments from $242,00 to $300,000 and one three-bedroom apartment for $349,900.
- In 2018, 21 sold through our MLS system , two 1 bedroom units at $169,900 and $229,000, Sixteen 2 bedroom units from $180,000 to $259,900 and three 3 bedroom apartments, $209,000, $229,000 and $264,900
- In 2017, 18 apartment residences sold through MLS , two 1 bedroom units, $157,000 & $166,000, fourteen 2 bedrooms between $169,000 to $220,000 and two 3 bedroom apartment condominiums, $180,000 and $190,000.
Prudent Real Estate Decisions
Have you ever wondered why some people seem to have great real estate experiences and others feel like they just went through a proctological examination by a sumo wrestler? Below are a few links with some real estate choices you may wish to consider to ensure a successful transition when buying or selling.
What’s My 695 Richmond St London Ontario Apartment Worth?
Condo Evaluations made simpler: Once you provide the property information, I will:
- Present the evaluation to you in person in detail.
- Go through all the recent sales in your building.
- Compare your apartment condo to those that were sold or listed similar to yours.
- Provide you with an accurate range your unit will sell for
- There is no cost or obligation for this valuable service.
I will discuss with you as well :
- How to set the asking price to optimize exposure and a profitable sale.
- How do you define and compare market value between properties?
- How does the total market performance affect your sale – positive or negative.
- How to handle buyers during any showing to help yield the highest price.
If you are willing to utilize these ideas, you’ll know how to price and sell your home for the fastest, most profitable sale. Also, with this information, you’ll never pay too much for any home you ever buy for the rest of your life.
Condominium Living Explained
More and more Londoners are choosing to live in condominiums. Be they apartment-style, a townhouse or a townhome. Empty-nesters, singles, couples and families enjoy the freedom from routine maintenance like grass cutting, raking leaves, shovelling snow, in most cases, replacing roof shingles, windows or doors.
Owning a condominium in London, Ontario includes sharing common areas with other residents and following by-laws and rules set by the condo corporation. It’s essential to understand how a condominium corporation is established and operates, so you know what to expect from condominium living.