665 Commissioners Road West London Ontario
665 Commissioners Road West London Ontario, known as Rosecliffe Valley, is a 27 detached unit vacant land condominium residential enclave of quality homes in a ravine-like setting in southwest London nestled among upscale detached homes.
You will also see a sales report with sold prices, days on the market three to five times a year and percentage selling price to the asking price. Even prior years!
A vacant land condo means that you own the building and the land and pay a condo management fee to the condo corporation for snow removal, ground maintenance and management.
Sold Prices for the Rosecliffe Valley Townhomes at 665 Commissioners Road W
- In 2023, as of November 4, one sold for $860,000.
- In 2022, one townhome sold for $640,000.
- In 2021, one townhome sold through MLS for $777,000!
- In 2020, no sales were reported through MLS
- In 2019, 1 sold for $579,000
- In 2018, 1 sold for $448,000
- In 2017, 2 residences sold, one for $445,000 and the other $450,000.
- In 2016, 3 units sold for 99.42% of the asking price and took about 17 days to sell