624 William Street London Ontario
624 William Street London Ontario N6B 3G2
624 William Street in London, Ontario, ( William Street Manor) is an upscale brownstone condo townhouse in London’s historic Woodfield district.
This charming complex of 30 residential townhouse condominiums is tucked away on William Street, and all have a garage, walkouts and a deck off the living room. A very well maintained and managed condo corporation in 2020 by Landmark Properties.
- In 2020, two residences changed hands through our MLS, one for $392,500 and the other for $395,000. Both averaged 11 days on the market, and the median selling prices were 102.4% of the asking price.
- 2019, 2 townhouses were sold through MLS, one at $343,900 and the other $351,500
- In 2018, six sold, from $276,000 to $323,000
- In 2017, three sold, $247,000 to $255,000
- 2016 average price $238,900
- 2015 average price $232,000
- 2014 average price $230,833
Prudent Real Estate Decisions
Have you ever wondered why some people seem to have great real estate experiences and others feel like they just went through a proctological examination by a sumo wrestler? Below are a few links with some real estate choices you may wish to consider to ensure a successful transition when buying or selling.
What’s My 624 William Street London Townhouse Worth?
Condo Evaluations made simpler: Once you provide the property information, I will:
- Present the evaluation to you in person in detail.
- Go through all the recent sales in your enclave of townhouses.
- Compare your residence to those that were sold or listed similar to yours.
- Provide you with an accurate range your home will sell for.
- There is no cost or obligation for this valuable service.
I will discuss with you as well :
- How to set the asking price to optimize exposure and a profitable sale.
- How do you define and compare market value between properties?
- How does the total market performance affect your sale – positive or negative.
- How to handle buyers during any showing to help yield the highest price.
If you are willing to utilize these ideas, you’ll know how to price and sell your home for the fastest, most profitable sale. Also, with this information, you’ll never pay too much for any home you ever buy for the rest of your life.
Condominium Living Explained
More and more Londoners are choosing to live in condominiums. Be they apartment-style, a townhouse or a townhome. Empty-nesters, singles, couples and families enjoy the freedom from routine maintenance like grass cutting, raking leaves, shovelling snow, in most cases, replacing roof shingles, windows or doors.
Owning a condominium in London, Ontario includes sharing common areas with other residents and following by-laws and rules set by the condo corporation. It’s essential to understand how a condominium corporation is established and operates, so you know what to expect from condominium living.