601 Grenfell Drive London Ontario
601 Grenfell Drive London Ontario is a quiet enclave of single and double-car garages and one-floor townhouse condominiums in North East London, between UWO and Fanshawe College, on a bus route and shopping is just a short walk away. This well-managed condominium corporation has a wheelchair-accessible clubhouse as well.
The Stoney Creek YMCA is close by.
601 Grenfell Drive London Ontario Sales For 2023
|1 Car Garage||2 Car Garage|
|Sold on MLS So Far This Year As of November 7, 2023||7||3|
|Price Range||$529,000 – $565,000||$504,999 – $625,000|
|% Selling Price To asking Price||100.53%||101.58%|
|Days on The Market To Sell||52||41|
601 Grenfell Drive Sales History
- In 2022, ten townhouses with prices ranging from $500,000 to $707,000 sold and averaged 99.57% of the asking price, the median days on the market to sell were seventeen, and the price per square foot was $538.00.
- In 2021, four townhouse condos sold through MLS, averaging five days on the market and selling for 113.03% f the asking price, ranging from $455,600 to $608,000!
- In 2020, four one-floor townhomes changed hands through MLS, from $420,000 to $475,251, averaging four days on the market and selling for a median of 107.18% of the asking price.
- In 2019, no sales were recorded in this townhouse complex through MLS.
- In 2018, two townhouse residences sold, one for $300,000 and the other for $310,000.
- 2017 no sales were recorded through MLS
- 2016 average $225,657
- 2015 average $220,000
- 2014 average $214,900
- 2013 average sales were $210,000