601 Grenfell Drive London Ontario
601 Grenfell Drive London Ontario N5X 4E4
601 Grenfell Drive London Ontario is an enclave of single and double car garage one-floor townhouse condominiums in North East London, Ontario between UWO and Fanshawe College on a bus route, and shopping is just a short walk away.
The Stoney Creek YMCA is close by.
This well-managed condominium corporation by Parkside Property Management and has a wheelchair accessible clubhouse as well.
- In 2020, four one floor townhomes changed hands through MLS, from $420,000 to $475,251, averaging four days on the market and selling for a median 107.18% of the asking price.
- In 2019, there were no sales recorded in this townhouse complex through MLS.
- In 2018, two townhouse residences sold, one for $300,000 and the other for $310,000.
- 2017 no sales recorded through MLS
- 2016 average $225,657
- 2015 average $220,000
- 2014 average $214,900
- 2013 average sale $210,000
Prudent Real Estate Decisions
Have you ever wondered why some people seem to have great real estate experiences and others feel like they just went through a proctological examination by a sumo wrestler? Below are a few links with some real estate choices you may wish to consider to ensure a successful transition when buying or selling.
What’s My 601 Grenfell DriveLondon Townhouse Worth in Stoneybrook?
Condo Evaluations made simpler: Once you provide the property information, I will:
- Present the evaluation to you in person in detail.
- Go through all the recent sales in your enclave of townhouses.
- Compare your residence to those that were sold or listed similar to yours.
- Provide you with an accurate range your home will sell for.
- There is no cost or obligation for this valuable service.
I will discuss with you as well :
- How to set the asking price to optimize exposure and a profitable sale.
- How do you define and compare market value between properties?
- How does the total market performance affect your sale – positive or negative.
- How to handle buyers during any showing to help yield the highest price.
If you are willing to utilize these ideas, you’ll know how to price and sell your home for the fastest, most profitable sale. Also, with this information, you’ll never pay too much for any home you ever buy for the rest of your life.
Condominium Living Explained
More and more Londoners are choosing to live in condominiums. Be they apartment-style, a townhouse or a townhome. Empty-nesters, singles, couples and families enjoy the freedom from routine maintenance like grass cutting, raking leaves, shovelling snow, in most cases, replacing roof shingles, windows or doors.
Owning a condominium in London, Ontario includes sharing common areas with other residents and following by-laws and rules set by the condo corporation. It’s essential to understand how a condominium corporation is established and operates, so you know what to expect from condominium living.