600 Talbot Street London Ontario
600 Talbot Street London Ontario N6A 5L9 is a 104 residence highrise apartment condominium building in downtown London Ontario near trendy Richmond Row. Great dining, entertainment, theatre and Harris Park with easy access to walking and biking trails.
This character building has undergone a tremendous amount of upgrades and amenities, has underground parking and lots of guest parking. The building has an exercise room, party room, indoor saltwater pool, sauna and storage lockers.
- In 2021 as of September 3, five 2 bedroom apartments sold averaging eleven days to sell for 104.08% of the asking price,ranging from $335,000 to $398,000, the median selling price per square foot was $335.00. One 1bedroom sold for $295,000.
- In 2020, three 1 bedroom apartments were sold through MLS, from $235,000 to $305,000, two 2 bedroom condo apartments sold, one for $270,000 and the other for $350,000 and one 4 bedroom apartment changed hands for $358,500. The average days on the market to sell were ten, and the median selling price for all six was 102.3% of the asking price!
For previous years’ stats, go to the bottom of this page.
Please Note That We Are Not Property Managers Nor Do We Represent The Condo Corporation Of Any Of These Condominiums, Nor are we Rental Agents, We Are Realtors Who Help Buyers & Sellers
Condo Living Explained
More and more Londoners are choosing to live in condominiums. Be they apartment-style, a townhouse or a townhome. Empty-nesters, singles, couples and families enjoy the freedom from routine maintenance like grass cutting, raking leaves, shovelling snow, in most cases, replacing roof shingles, windows or doors.
Owning a condominium in London, Ontario, includes sharing common areas with other residents and following by-laws and rules set by the condo corporation. It’s essential to understand how a condominium corporation is established and operates so you know what to expect from condominium living.
How Much Is Your Apartment Condo Worth at 600 Talbot Street in London Ontario?
I am amazed at all the web pages out there, you know the ones I mean, they offer free evaluations without even seeing your home or the “Free Home Evaluation Reports” cards we receive in our mailboxes or the dreaded cold call ” I have a buyer who is interested in buying your home.”
How can anyone value your home accurately without physically seeing your home thoroughly and doing the two to three hours of research necessary? Have you ever bought anything “at a ballpark price’? “A general price range?” “The market price?” After helping hundreds of buyers over the years buy homes, every house or condo my clients bought had a price; we never looked at homes without a price. Semantics aside, you deserve a price that a willing, qualified buyer will pay.
So, what is that price?
Home Evaluations The Right Way
- you let us know that you would like a no obligation, no cost valuation of your house or condo
- we will arrange a mutual time to meet
- we prepare before our meeting our research of prices, demographics and current market conditions.
- You will not have to sign anything or listen to blah blah blah stuff , malarky, posturing, showcasing or bs.
- when we get to your home,a quick introduction and a tour of your home.
- while doing the tour, we can prepare a room by room audit of the selling features or what you could do to help sell quicker or receive a higher price.
- when completed, sit down with you and adress your concerns, fears or the anxiety you may have about moving.
- leave with you our research and market reports and best practises to sell a home.
- within 24 hours we will get back to you with “The Price is Right”
- you then decide what you wish to do.
If you decide to utilize our research and apply our marketing tips, you’ll know how to price and sell your home for the fastest, most profitable sale. Also, with this information, you’ll never pay too much for any home you ever buy for the rest of your life.
For Prior Years Stats:
- In 2019, six 2 bedroom apartment residences were sold from $246,000 to $277,900 and averaging about 6 days to sell!
- In 2018, 17 apartment residences sold, four 1 bedroom apartments from $163,000 to $209,900 and 13 two bedroom units, from $187,000 to $249,900.
- In 2017, 9 apartment condominiums sold, one 1 bedroom for $152,900 and 8 two bedroom units from $207,900 to $335,000 even.
Please Note That We Are Not Property Managers Nor Do We Represent The Condo Corporation Of Any Of These Condominiums, Nor are we Rental Agents, We Are Realtors Who Help Buyers & Sellers.
What Improvements or Additions Can I Make to This Page?
Do you have any information or event that I could add to this page to help someone know more about this condo corporation?
I will gladly post any information or event on this page if I feel it will benefit the community; I will not post rumours or prejudices.
Thank you, Ty Lacroix Broker of Record