50,55,60,65 Fiddlers Green London Ontario
50, 55, 60 and 65 Fiddlers Green is in Oakridge in London, Ontario. There are four enclaves of one-floor condominium residences with double-car garages. These one-floor condominium townhouses at Fiddlers Green were Sifton built and were among the first adult-style developments in South West London, between Oxford Street West and Hyde Park Road.
Remark is a short walk to one of London’s better fine food grocery stores, and across the road is Loblaws. Two drugstores, restaurants, banks, medical & professional offices and two bus routes make this a great and easy living neighbourhood.
50 Fiddlers Green London Ontario N6H 4T4 (79 units and a community inground pool)
- As of December 5, 2022, five sales occurred from $575,000 to $795,000; these were on MLS a median of nine seven to sell.
- In 2021, four townhomes at 50 Fiddlers Green sold through MLS for a median of 116.67% of the asking price and averaged eight days on the market, the low being $525,000 and the high $680,000.
- If curious, you can view the previous years’ stats by scrolling to the bottom of this page
55 Fiddlers Green London Ontario N6H 4T8 (48 units)
- As of December 5, 2022, three sold, $646,000, $710,000 and $785,000. On the market, a median of twenty-three days before selling.
- In 2021, four townhouses at 55 Fiddlers Green sold through MLS, averaging eight days to sell for a median of 112.49% of the asking price, the lowest being $532,000, the highest, $669,000
- For previous years’ stats, go to the bottom of this page.
60 Fiddlers Green London Ontario N6H 4S7 (32 units )
- As of December 5, 2022, two sold, one for $575,555, the other for $775,000 and on the market a median of forty-three days!
- In 2021, three townhouses sold through MLS, one for $470,125, $572,111 and $580,000, taking about seven days to sell for 125.79% of the asking price.
- For previous years’ stats, go to the bottom of this page.
65 Fiddlers Green London Ontario N6H 4V5 (33 units)
- As of December 5, 2022, no reported sales through MLS
- In 2021, one townhouse at 65 Fiddlers Green sold for $551,000.
- if curious, you can view the previous years’ stats by scrolling to the bottom of this page
Townhouse Condo Buyer 101 London Ontario
How Often Do You Hear Yourself Saying: “No, I Haven’t Read It: I’ve Been Meaning To!”
Most condo buyers , be it a townhouse, townhome or apartment condo, only think about price, style and location. For most, buying a condo in London, Ontario & the area can be an emotional roller coaster! It comes with many details, and some buyers may get caught up in the excitement and tend to overlook a few things.
Over the years, through experience working with hundreds of buyers and sellers in London Ontario we have been able to help clients overcome the conflicting misinformation about real estate and apply sound common sense so that our clients are assured they are making great decisions and avoiding emotional overzealousness to buy!
If you spend hundreds of thousands of dollars on a home in London, Ontario, and whether you are a first-time buyer or buying your 5th, a few minutes of informed insights will be well worth your time.
Below are 6 of 22 reports or videos we have prepared to help our clients make prudent decisions!
What price do you offer a seller? Is the seller’s asking price too high? Is it ideal? Without research on the market and comparable homes, you are bidding blind. A professional Realtor who represents you should offer an unbiased opinion on a home’s value based on market conditions and the house and neighbourhood conditions. I said it should, but how would you know if it is unbiased, what comparables are used, and in what time frames? Without this knowledge, you could quickly bid too much or miss out on a great buying opportunity. Why? There are ten other great tips in this report.
Buying a condo in London, Ontario, be it an apartment, a townhouse, or a townhome, takes much more care than purchasing a house. The reason is that due diligence is required to understand the condominium corporation’s bylaws, financial status, rules and regulations, and by-laws! These notes will give you several helpful, straightforward tips for buying a condo in London, plus answers to a condo corporation and valuable links.
Many other professionals or non-professionals are involved in your real estate transaction. An excellent, thorough Realtor will ensure you are working with qualified professionals.
The purchaser’s lawyer’s purpose is to protect you, the purchaser, throughout the transaction and ensure that you obtain a good title to your new property. The purchaser’s lawyer also represents your mortgage lender’s interests in preparing and registering the mortgage documents—tips on what to ask a lawyer.
There are several reasons for having a home inspection, but the most compelling reason is that the inspector looks at the property differently than a purchaser.
- The job is to look for significant problems visible on the home inspection day to help you reduce your risk.
2. A good home inspector will also educate you on operating your home’s systems.
3. A great Home Inspector will explain how to solve the problems found that day, giving you enough information to make the right buying decision with everything you have learned.
What is a home inspection, how to choose a home inspector & what to be careful about?
What do all these real estate words mean? Learn a few; never will a lawyer, Realtor, economist, mortgage lender, politician or hairdresser ever confuse you again!
Do You Feel You Know Everything There Is To Know About Buying A Condo?
Most wing it or have any Realtor show a few and then buy one. Sounds foolish and not too wise, yet, that is what most do.
How much would you save in money, stress or issues if you knew about the following? Below are a few topics we cover with our condo buyer clients.
- Four Fears Most Condo Buyers Have & How to Respect Those Fears & Handle Them?
- Four Important Questions to Ask Your Mortgage Lender Before You Sign Anything.
- I’m The One Buying the Condo Who Are All the Other People Who Get Involved, and why?
- When I Buy a Condo, How Can I Protect Myself? Before & After?
- New or Resale, What You May Not Know.
- Why You Shouldn’t Buy a Car or Furniture Right Before You Buy a Condo.
- Five Strategies to Never Ever Overpay for a Condo.
- Getting a Home Inspection for a Condo? Do I Need One?
- How Credit Reports and Credit Scoring Affects What Dolar Amount You Can Borrow.
- What Pricing Strategies Are Sellers & Their Realtor Using to Get You to Buy?
- A Proven Way to Avoid Frustration When Looking for Condos in London, Ontario & Area.
- How Can I Remember Each Condo When I’ve Seen So Many?
- Five Questions You Should Ask Your Realtor at Every Condo You Visit.
- Six Things Most Builders Hope You NEVER Hear.
- 8 Signs That Could Mean Expensive (hidden) Trouble
- Avoid Being Beaten Out by Other Buyers Who Want the Same Condo as You Do.
- A No-Fail Guide to Finding A Mover That Won’t Take You To The Cleaners.
- Ways You Can Save Thousands of Interest Dollars and Pay Your Mortgage Off Years Sooner.
- Why Just Any Lawyer Will Not Do
- How Important Is a Status Certificate? Why Do I Need One? Who Pays for It?
As you can see, we do not leave any stone unturned when it comes to helping our clients BEFORE they buy. You can imagine then what we do when viewing condos, negotiating a sale, and the hundreds of details after an agreement of purchase is made until the move-in date!
I can be reached at 519-435-1600 or by email.
Thinking About Selling Your Home?
Below are some helpful tips, money-saving ideas and home seller strategies to help you sell your home quicker, for more money and be stress-free! The procedures below are from our experience selling hundreds of homes successfully in London Ontario, and the area.
The purchaser’s lawyer’s role is to protect the purchaser throughout the transaction and ensure that the buyer obtains a clear title to the property. Traditionally, the purchaser’s lawyer also represents the mortgage lender’s interests in preparing and registering the documents following their mortgage commitment. The seller’s lawyer ensures you get paid and that your sale closes when it is supposed to!
Here are 50 inexpensive things you can do to enhance the value of your home. Time and time again, when I show homes or list them, some or all of these tips would have dramatically sped up the sale or received more money. Over the years, I have found that the little things that a buyer sees may be the stumbling block in making an offer on your home. You have one chance of making an excellent first impression when a buyer walks into your home; try one or ten of these, and you will sell quicker and, in most cases, receive more money!
When you buy or sell a home in London and South West Ontario or have been through the process, it can be daunting enough without words or phrases bantered about, and you say, “What?” Well, no more; this exhaustive list will now make the playing field level; your knowledge & better understanding of real estate will ensure that your real estate transaction will be less stressful and, in most cases, more rewarding! Plus, less bull sh*t from the word-mongers!
Purchasing or selling a home requires more than just the buyer and seller; you’ll also need the services of a variety of home-related professionals; here are the key players in your transaction and the roles they play.
Here’s an informative guide to help you realize the most profit from your home and perhaps avoid costly repair rip-offs. Each year thousands of homeowners needlessly lose thousands of dollars when selling their homes. But they don’t lose the money for reasons you might think. They lose money because they unknowingly left it on the table, for the buyer to pocket, by failing to recognize their home’s hidden profit potential.
Those hidden profits exist in two areas. First, most homeowners never discover that particular minor, even inexpensive repairs to their existing home could generate many times their cost in additional home value. But on the other hand, other repairs and improvements can cost you dearly. It’s critical to know what repairs and improvements to spend money on and which ones to leave alone.
Second, when many savvy homeowners decide to make profitable repairs before selling, they expose themselves to some contractors’ ruthless world and potentially deceptive schemes that drive up home repair costs.
It’s easy to understand how you might become overwhelmed with the whole process between not knowing what to repair for maximum profit and dealing with the world of contractor schemes. But don’t despair! That’s Why I Created This Helpful Report
How to Get More Buyers to See Your Townhouse When It Is Listed For Sale
Did You Know:
- 44% of the buyers who walked through a home viewed it online.
- 67% of the buyers who walked through a home viewed it online that had a virtual tour.
- 88.6% of the buyers who walked through a home viewed it online that had floor plans and a virtual tour
What percentage of qualified buyers do you want looking at your home when it is for sale? In this market, skill overshadows a pretty face, the rookie, the part-timer, verbal diarrhea and the unwashed! If you read our Condo Buyer 101 above, you can see why we have qualified, able, knowledgeable buyers!
For Prior Years Stats:
50 Fiddlers Green London Ontario N6H 4T4
- In 2020, four one-floor townhomes changed hands through MLS, from $389,000 to $530,000, averaging eight days on the market and selling for a median of 100.3% of the asking price.
- In 2019, 5 townhomes were sold, from $369,900 to $429,000 and averaging nine days to sell.
- In 2018 one sold $370,000
- In 2017, three sold, $310,000, $359,000 and $380,000
55 Fiddlers Green London Ontario N6H 4T8
- In 2020, no sales were reported through MLS
- In 2019 three residences sold, one for $375,000, one for $392,000 and the highest at $495,000
- In 2018 one sold $325,000
- In 2017, three sold, $245,500, $271,430,$325,000
60 Fiddlers Green London Ontario N6H 4S7
- In 2020, one townhouse sold through MLS for $415,000.
- In 2019, two units were sold. One for $316,300 and the other for $429,900
- In 2018 no sales
- In 2017, two sold, $264,000 and $269,900
65 Fiddlers Green London Ontario N6H 4V5
- In 2020, one townhouse sold through MLS at $469,000.
- In 2019, one townhome residence sold for $410,000
- In 2018, two sold, one at $360,000, the other at $429,000
- In 2017, three sold, $260,000, $330,000, $372,000
Please Note That We Are Not Property Managers, Nor Do We Represent The Condo Corporation, Nor are we Rental Agents, We Are Realtors Who Help Buyers & Sellers.