50 Northumberland Road London Ontario
50 Northumberland Road London Ontario N6H 5J2
50 Northumberland Road London Ontario is in the Hunt Club neighbourhood of North West London, and Units 1-43 are called Hunt Club Glen and Units 44-105 are called Hunt Club Gate.
As with anything, location, amenities, views, size all come with a personal perspective and budget.
You will love the quiet ambience, the quality landscaping, being well managed by Dickenson Property Management and the closeness to great stores like Remark, Gordons and banks and grocery stores and golf courses and trails, Sifton Bog and churches and schools are far enough away for quiet times.
- In 2020, three townhomes sold through MLS, from %517,500 to $775,000 and the days on the market respectively were 26.60 and 2!
- In 2019, 2 condos sold, one for $457,500 and the other for $515,500
- In 2018, 0ne sold for $475,000
- In 2017, 6 residences sold through our local MLS system, from $359,900 to $570,000
- In 2016, 10 sold in a range of $325,000-$590,000
Prudent Real Estate Decisions
Have you ever wondered why some people seem to have great real estate experiences and others feel like they just went through a proctological examination by a sumo wrestler? Below are a few links with some real estate choices you may wish to consider to ensure a successful transition when buying or selling.
What’s My 50 Northumberland Road London Ontario Townhome Worth?
Condo Evaluations made simpler: Once you provide the property information, I will:
- Present the evaluation to you in person in detail.
- Go through all the recent sales in your enclave of townhouses.
- Compare your residence to those that were sold or listed similar to yours.
- Provide you with an accurate range your home will sell for.
- There is no cost or obligation for this valuable service.
I will discuss with you as well :
- How to set the asking price to optimize exposure and a profitable sale.
- How do you define and compare market value between properties?
- How does the total market performance affect your sale – positive or negative.
- How to handle buyers during any showing to help yield the highest price.
If you are willing to utilize these ideas, you’ll know how to price and sell your home for the fastest, most profitable sale. Also, with this information, you’ll never pay too much for any home you ever buy for the rest of your life.
Condominium Living Explained
More and more Londoners are choosing to live in condominiums. Be they apartment-style, a townhouse or a townhome. Empty-nesters, singles, couples and families enjoy the freedom from routine maintenance like grass cutting, raking leaves, shovelling snow, in most cases, replacing roof shingles, windows or doors.
Owning a condominium in London, Ontario includes sharing common areas with other residents and following by-laws and rules set by the condo corporation. It’s essential to understand how a condominium corporation is established and operates, so you know what to expect from condominium living.