50 Northumberland Road London Ontario
50 Northumberland Road London Ontario is an enclave of one-floor condominiums in the Hunt Club neighbourhood in North West London; these bungalow townhouses consist of units 1-43 & called Hunt Club Glen and units 44-105 Hunt Club Gate.
You will love the quiet ambience, the quality landscaping, and the closeness to great stores like Remark, Gordons and banks and grocery stores and golf courses and trails; Sifton Bog and churches and schools are far enough away for quiet times.
50 Northumberland Road London Sales History
- In 2023, as of November 29, seven bungalow townhomes sold from $740,000 to $877,000, averaging 103.43% of the asking price and the average days on the market before selling were four!
- In 2022, two townhomes sold, one for $925,000, the other for $960,000!
- In 2021, four bungalow-style townhomes sold through MLS averaging five days on the market and selling for 104.42% of the asking price; the sold prices ranged from $599,900 to $799,900!
- In 2020, three townhomes sold through MLS, from $517,500 to $775,000 and the days on the market respectively were 26, 60 and 2!
- In 2019, 2 condos sold, one for $457,500 and the other for $515,500
- In 2018, 0ne sold for $475,000
- In 2017, 6 residences sold through our local MLS system, from $359,900 to $570,000
- In 2016, 10 sold in a range of $325,000-$590,000