50 Northumberland Road London Ontario
Welcome to the 50 Northumberland Road London Ontario real estate page. Situated in the Hunt Club neighbourhood in North West London, these bungalow townhouses consist of units 1-43 & called Hunt Club Glen and units 44-105 Hunt Club Gate.
You will love the quiet ambience, the quality landscaping, and the closeness to great stores like Remark, Gordons and banks and grocery stores and golf courses and trails; Sifton Bog and churches and schools are far enough away for quiet times.
- In 2022, as of August 1, year to date, two townhomes sold, one for $925,000, the other for $960,000!
- In 2021, four bungalow-style townhomes sold through MLS averaging five days on the market and selling for 104.42% of the asking price; the sold prices ranged from $599,900 to $799,900!
- if curious, you can view the previous years’ stats by scrolling to the bottom of this page
For Prior Years Stats:
- In 2020, three townhomes sold through MLS, from $517,500 to $775,000 and the days on the market respectively were 26, 60 and 2!
- In 2019, 2 condos sold, one for $457,500 and the other for $515,500
- In 2018, 0ne sold for $475,000
- In 2017, 6 residences sold through our local MLS system, from $359,900 to $570,000
- In 2016, 10 sold in a range of $325,000-$590,000
Please Note That We Are Not The Property Manager, Nor Do We Represent The Condo Corporation, Nor are we Rental Agents, We Are Realtors Who Help Buyers & Sellers.