5 Cadeau Terrace London Ontario
5 Cadeau Terrace is an enclave of 48 one-floor bungalow condominium residences in beautiful Byron; these 1500+ square foot one-floor homes have a double car garage and a private courtyard. Note: The residences at 5 Cadeau do not have a rear deck, back entrance, or patio door.
5 Cadeau Terrace London Ontario N6K 4H1 Market Stats
- In 2023, as of November 29, five bungalow townhomes sold from $575,000 to $750,000, averaging thirteen days on the market and selling on average for 99.87% of the asking price.
- In 2022, three condo townhomes at 5 Cadeau Terrace sold, one for $750,000, one for $790,000 and a smaller layout for $563,000, and on average, these were on the market for 17 days before selling for 106.5% of the asking price!
- In 2021, two changed hands, one for $595,000, the other for $615,000. They sold for 108.21% of the asking prices averaging seven days to sell!
- In 2020, three townhomes sold through our MLS from a low of $445,000 to$479,900, selling for a median of 99.6% of the asking price and taking about 12 days to change hands.
- In 2019, one sold for $535,000
- In 2018, two sold, one for $370,000, the other $420,000
- In 2017, three sold, from $320,000 to $415,000