43 Capulet Walk London Ontario
Welcome to this 43 Capulet Walk London Ontario real estate page! This is an enclave of 53 one-floor townhouses & townhome residences called Oakridge Glen, just off Oxford St West. Well constructed with various layouts, these condos in Oakridge are in a quiet neighbourhood well maintained.
Easy to get to Oxford or Wonderland Road, with plenty of shopping and restaurants nearby.
Please note that we are not the property manager, nor represent the Condo Corporation, nor are we Rental Agents; we Are Realtors who help Buyers & Sellers get what they want!
- In 2022, as of September 2, one townhouse sold for $715,000!
- In 2021, two bungalow townhouse condos sold through MLS, one for $550,000 and the other for $605,780!
- If you are curious about what these one-floor townhouses sold for in the past, you can view the stats at the bottom of this page.
For Prior Years Stats:
- In 2020, four one-floor townhouses sold through MLS, from $449,000 to$530,000, averaging ten days to change hands for a median of 101.18% of the asking price.
- In 2019, one unit sold for $455,000
- In 2018, three residences sold between $383,000 to $391,000
- In 2017, 3 units sold through our MLS system between $315,000 to $380,000.
- 2016 Average Price $255,500
- 2015 Average price $261,500
- 2014 Average price $234,300
- 2013 Average price $253,000
Please Note That We Are Not Property Managers, Nor Do We Represent The Condo Corporation, Nor are we Rental Agents, We Are Realtors Who Help Buyers & Sellers.