43 Capulet Walk London Ontario
43 Capulet Walk London Ontario N6H 5V4
43 Capulet Walk London Ontario is an enclave of 53 one floor townhouse & townhome residences called Oakridge Glen, just off of Oxford St West. Well constructed with various layouts, these condos in Oakridge are in a quiet neighbourhood that is well maintained by Sunshine Property Management.
Easy to get to Oxford or Wonderland Road with plenty of shopping and restaurants nearby.
- In 2021, one townhome sold for $605,780!
- In 2020, four one floor townhouses sold through MLS, from $449,000 to$530,000, averaging 10 days to change hands for a median 101.18% of the asking price.
- For previous years’ stats,go to the bottom of this page.
Click on the image below for all townhouses for sale in London & area
Condo Living Explained
More and more Londoners are choosing to live in condominiums. Be they apartment-style, a townhouse or a townhome. Empty-nesters, singles, couples and families enjoy the freedom from routine maintenance like grass cutting, raking leaves, shovelling snow, in most cases, replacing roof shingles, windows or doors.
Owning a condominium in London, Ontario includes sharing common areas with other residents and following by-laws and rules set by the condo corporation. It’s essential to understand how a condominium corporation is established and operates, so you know what to expect from condominium living.
How Much Is Your Town Home Worth at 43 Capulet Walk in London Ontario?
I am amazed at all the web pages out there, you know the ones I mean, they offer free evaluations without even seeing your home or the “Free Home Evaluation Reports” cards we receive in our mailboxes or the dreaded cold call ” I have a buyer who is interested in buying your home.”
How can anyone value your home accurately without physically seeing your home thoroughly and doing the two to three hours of research necessary? Have you ever bought anything “at a ballpark price’? “A general price range?” “The market price?” After helping hundreds of buyers over the years buy homes, every house or condo my clients bought had a price; we never looked at homes without a price. Semantics aside, you deserve a price that a willing, qualified buyer will pay.
So, what is that price?
Home Evaluations The Right Way
- you let us know that you would like a no obligation, no cost valuation of your house or condo
- we will arrange a mutual time to meet
- we prepare before our meeting our research of prices, demographics and current market conditions.
- You will not have to sign anything or listen to blah blah blah stuff , malarky, posturing, showcasing or bs.
- when we get to your home,a quick introduction and a tour of your home.
- while doing the tour, we can prepare a room by room audit of the selling features or what you could do to help sell quicker or receive a higher price.
- when completed, sit down with you and adress your concerns, fears or the anxiety you may have about moving.
- leave with you our research and market reports and best practises to sell a home.
- within 24 hours we will get back to you with “The Price is Right”
- you then decide what you wish to do.
If you decide to utilize our research and apply our marketing tips, you’ll know how to price and sell your home for the fastest, most profitable sale. Also, with this information, you’ll never pay too much for any home you ever buy for the rest of your life.
What Improvements or Additions Can I Make to This Page?
Do you have any information or event that I could add to this page that would help someone know more about this condo corporation?
I will gladly post any information or event on this page if I feel it will benefit the community as a whole; I will not post rumours or prejudices.
Thank you, Ty Lacroix Broker of Record
For Prior Years Stats:
- In 2019, one unit sold for $455,000
- In 2018, three residences sold between $383,000 to $391,000
- In 2017, 3 units sold through our MLS system between $315,000 to $380,000.
- 2016 Average Price $255,500
- 2015 Average price $261,500
- 2014 Average price $234,300
- 2013 Average price $253,000