43 Capulet Walk London Ontario
43 Capulet Walk London Ontario is an enclave of 53 one-floor townhouse & townhome residences called Oakridge Glen, just off of Oxford St West. Well constructed with various layouts, these condos in Oakridge are in a quiet neighbourhood well maintained by Sunshine Property Management.
Easy to get to Oxford or Wonderland Road, with plenty of shopping and restaurants nearby.
- In 2022 as of May 16, one townhouse sold for $715,000!
- In 2021, two bungalow townhouse condos sold through MLS, one for $550,000 and the other for $605,780!
- If you are curious about what these one-floor townhouses sold for in the past, you can view the stats at the bottom of this page.
For Prior Years Stats:
- In 2020, four one-floor townhouses sold through MLS, from $449,000 to$530,000, averaging ten days to change hands for a median of 101.18% of the asking price.
- In 2019, one unit sold for $455,000
- In 2018, three residences sold between $383,000 to $391,000
- In 2017, 3 units sold through our MLS system between $315,000 to $380,000.
- 2016 Average Price $255,500
- 2015 Average price $261,500
- 2014 Average price $234,300
- 2013 Average price $253,000
Please Note That We Are Not Property Managers, Nor Do We Represent The Condo Corporation, Nor are we Rental Agents, We Are Realtors Who Help Buyers & Sellers.