43 Capulet Walk London Ontario
43 Capulet Walk London Ontario N6H 5V4
43 Capulet Walk London Ontario is an enclave of 53 one floor townhouse & townhome residences called Oakridge Glen, just off of Oxford St West. Well constructed with various layouts, these condos in Oakridge are in a quiet neighbourhood that is well maintained by Sunshine Property Management.
Easy to get to Oxford or Wonderland Road with plenty of shopping and restaurants nearby.
- In 2020, four one floor townhouses sold through MLS, from $449,000 to$530,000, averaging 10 days to change hands for a median 101.18% of the asking price.
- In 2019, one unit sold for $455,000
- In 2018, three residences sold between $383,000 to $391,000
- In 2017, 3 units sold through our MLS system between $315,000 to $380,000.
- 2016 Average Price $255,500
- 2015 Average price $261,500
- 2014 Average price $234,300
- 2013 Average price $253,000
Prudent Real Estate Decisions
Have you ever wondered why some people seem to have great real estate experiences and others feel like they just went through a proctological examination by a sumo wrestler? Below are a few links with some real estate choices you may wish to consider to ensure a successful transition when buying or selling.
What’s My 43 Capulet Walk London Townhouse Worth?
Condo Evaluations made simpler: Once you provide the property information, I will:
- Present the evaluation to you in person in detail.
- Go through all the recent sales in your enclave of townhouses.
- Compare your residence to those that were sold or listed similar to yours.
- Provide you with an accurate range your home will sell for.
- There is no cost or obligation for this valuable service.
I will discuss with you as well :
- How to set the asking price to optimize exposure and a profitable sale.
- How do you define and compare market value between properties?
- How does the total market performance affect your sale – positive or negative.
- How to handle buyers during any showing to help yield the highest price.
If you are willing to utilize these ideas, you’ll know how to price and sell your home for the fastest, most profitable sale. Also, with this information, you’ll never pay too much for any home you ever buy for the rest of your life.
Condominium Living Explained
More and more Londoners are choosing to live in condominiums. Be they apartment-style, a townhouse or a townhome. Empty-nesters, singles, couples and families enjoy the freedom from routine maintenance like grass cutting, raking leaves, shovelling snow, in most cases, replacing roof shingles, windows or doors.
Owning a condominium in London, Ontario includes sharing common areas with other residents and following by-laws and rules set by the condo corporation. It’s essential to understand how a condominium corporation is established and operates, so you know what to expect from condominium living.