389 Dundas Street London Ontario
389 Dundas Street London Ontario N6B 3L5
389 Dundas Street London Ontario, is a highrise condominium residence apartment building in downtown London and known as London Towers. Though built in 1977, this building has had extensive upgrades recently, and the location is terrific for access to all that London downtown has to offer.
- 150 Units,
- 24 floors,
- saltwater pool
- Fitness facility
- Underground parking
- 24-hour security
- Gathering Area
- Condo Fees Include Building Insurance, Building Maintenance, Cable TV, Central Air, Common Elements, Decks, Doors, Garbage Removal, Ground Maintenance/Landscaping, Heat, Hydro, Management, Parking, Roof, Snow Removal, Water, Water Heater, Windows and in 2020 managed by Village Property Management.
- 2020, four 1 bedroom units sold through MLS, from $203,000 to $270,000. Nine 2 bedroom units sold from a low of $225,000 to a high of $310,000. Four 3 bedroom sold from $272,000-$330,000. One 4 bedroom unit sold for $295,000. The average days on the market for these to sell was 10 for a median price of 99.4% of the asking price.
- In 2019, seventeen residences were sold at 389 Dundas, 5 one-bedroom apartments from $169,500 to $245,000, 10 two bedroom residences from $170,000 to $419,900 and 2 three bedroom condos, one at $190,000 and the other at $251,500
- In 2018, 21 apartment condos had new owners, one-bedrooms sold from $139,000 to $150,000, 15 two-bedroom units between $150,000 to $279,900 and two three-bedroom units, $217,000 to $255,000!
- In 2017, 24 apartment condominiums sold. Six 1 bedroom apartments, $104,900 to $184,500, 16 two bedroom units from as low as $97,500 to $216,000 and two 3 bedroom residences between $185,000 to $209,000.
Prudent Real Estate Decisions
Have you ever wondered why some people seem to have great real estate experiences and others feel like they just went through a proctological examination by a sumo wrestler? Below are a few links with some real estate choices you may wish to consider to ensure a successful transition when buying or selling.
What’s My 389 Dundas Street London Ontario Condo Apartment Worth?
Condo Evaluations made simpler: Once you provide the property information, I will:
- Present the evaluation to you in person in detail.
- Go through all the recent sales in your building.
- Compare your apartment condo to those that were sold or listed similar to yours.
- Provide you with an accurate range your unit will sell for
- There is no cost or obligation for this valuable service.
I will discuss with you as well :
- How to set the asking price to optimize exposure and a profitable sale.
- How do you define and compare market value between properties?
- How does the total market performance affect your sale – positive or negative.
- How to handle buyers during any showing to help yield the highest price.
If you are willing to utilize these ideas, you’ll know how to price and sell your home for the fastest, most profitable sale. Also, with this information, you’ll never pay too much for any home you ever buy for the rest of your life.
Condominium Living Explained
More and more Londoners are choosing to live in condominiums. Be they apartment-style, a townhouse or a townhome. Empty-nesters, singles, couples and families enjoy the freedom from routine maintenance like grass cutting, raking leaves, shovelling snow, in most cases, replacing roof shingles, windows or doors.
Owning a condominium in London, Ontario includes sharing common areas with other residents and following by-laws and rules set by the condo corporation. It’s essential to understand how a condominium corporation is established and operates, so you know what to expect from condominium living.