389 Dundas Street London Ontario
389 Dundas Street London Towers North and 380 King Street London Ontario London Towers South are two high-rise condominium apartment buildings in downtown London known as London Towers. 379 Dundas S and 390 King St are the commercial parts of London Towers. This building has had extensive upgrades over the past few years, and the location is terrific for access to all that London downtown has to offer.
- One hundred fifty apartment condos in the 389 Dundas St London Towers North
- One hundred fifty apartment condos in the 380 King St London Towers South
- 24 floors,
- saltwater pool
- Fitness facility
- Underground parking
- 24-hour security
- Gathering Area
- Condo Fees Include Building Insurance, Building Maintenance, Cable TV, Central Air, Common Elements, Decks, Doors, Garbage Removal, Ground Maintenance/Landscaping, Heat, Hydro, Management, Parking, Roof, Snow Removal, Water, Water Heater, Windows and in 2023 managed by Village Property Management.
This Year’s Sales History for 389 Dundas Street London Ontario N6B 3L5
|389 Dundas St||1 Bedroom||2 Bedroom||3 Bedroom|
|Sold on MLS So Far This Year As of November 2, 2023||3||2||3|
|Price Range||$305,000-$310,000||$339,000 and $399.900||$359,000 – $450,000|
|% Selling Price To asking Price||100.64%||98.87%||99.13%|
|Average Price Per Square Foot||$356.00||$313.00||$257.00|
|Days on The Market To Sell||10||29||8|
Prior Years‘ Sales History for 389 Dundas Street
- In 2022, two one-bedroom apartments sold at 389 Dundas St, one for $235,000, the other for 325,000; this is not a misprint! Six two-bedroom units sold from $335,000 to $416,000, taking on average fourteen days to sell; the average price per square foot for a two-bedroom was $283.00. Five three-bedroom condo apartments sold from $355,000 to $430,000, averaging 97.23% of the asking price, taking an average of twenty-seven days to sell, and the average price per square foot was $278.00.
- In 2021, five one-bedroom apartment condos sold, averaging $457.00 per square foot. These one-bedroom apartments average seven days to sell on MLS, with the sold prices ranging from $260,000 to $336,300, which was 106.02% of the selling price. Seven two-bedroom units sold through MLS, averaging sixteen days to sell for 108.49% of the asking price, ranging from $290,800 up to $351,000, the median price per square foot was $282..00. Three three-bedroom apartments sold, averaging 20 days on the market for 105.49% of the asking price; the median per square foot was $256.00, with sold prices ranging from $330,000 to $407,500.
- 2020, four 1 bedroom units sold through MLS, from $203,000 to $270,000. Nine two-bedroom units sold from a low of $225,000 to a high of $310,000. Four three bedrooms sold from $272,000-$330,000. One 4-bedroom unit sold for $295,000. The average days on the market for these to sell was 10 for a median price of 99.4% of the asking price.
- In 2019, seventeen residences were sold at 389 Dundas, five one-bedroom apartments from $169,500 to $245,000, 10 two-bedroom residences from $170,000 to $419,900 and 2 three bedroom condos, one at $190,000 and the other at $251,500, In 2018, 21 apartment condos had new owners, one-bedrooms sold from $139,000 to $150,000, 15 two-bedroom units between $150,000 to $279,900 and two three-bedroom units, $217,000 to $255,000!
- In 2017, 24 apartment condominiums were sold. Six one-bedroom apartments, $104,900 to $184,500, 16 two-bedroom units from as low as $97,500 to $216,000 and two three-bedroom residences between $185,000 to $209,000.
This Years Sales History for 380 King Street London Ontario
|380 King St||1 Bedroom||2 Bedroom||3 Bedroom|
|Sold on MLS So Far This Year As of November 2, 2023||1||3||3|
|Price Range||$260,100||$330,000 – $360,000||$329,900 – $359,900|
|% Selling Price To asking Price||104.08%||94.57%||96.80|
|Average Price Per Square Foot||$279.00||$293.00||$228.00|
|Days on The Market To Sell||7||36||11|
Previous Years Sales History for 380 King Street London Ontario
- In 2022, at 380 King Street, two one-bedroom apartment condos sold, one for $298,889, the other for $405,000. Five two-bedroom apartment condos sold from $355,000 to $465,000, which was 103.35% of the asking price, with the average price per square foot being $290.00. A three-bedroom apartment condo sold for $365,000.