389 Dundas Street London Ontario
Welcome to this 389 Dundas Street, London, Ontario, real estate page! This highrise condominium apartment building is in downtown London and is known as London Towers. Though built in 1977, this building has had extensive upgrades recently, and the location is terrific for access to all that London downtown has to offer.
379 Dundas S and 390 King St is the commercial part of London Towers and has 37 units. 389 Dundas Street, 379 Dundas Street, 390 King Street and 380 King Street have 293 apartment condos.
- One hundred fifty apartment condos in the 389 Dundas St Tower.
- 24 floors,
- saltwater pool
- Fitness facility
- Underground parking
- 24-hour security
- Gathering Area
- Condo Fees Include Building Insurance, Building Maintenance, Cable TV, Central Air, Common Elements, Decks, Doors, Garbage Removal, Ground Maintenance/Landscaping, Heat, Hydro, Management, Parking, Roof, Snow Removal, Water, Water Heater, Windows and in 2020 managed by Village Property Management.
- In 2022, year to date, as of August 2, a one-bedroom sold for 325,000, three two-bedroom units, from $355,000 to $416,000 and two three-bedroom apartments sold, one for $430,000, the other $425,000.
- In 2021, five one-bedroom apartment condos sold, averaging $457.00 per square foot. These one-bedroom apartments average seven days to sell on MLS, with the sold prices ranging from $260,000 to $336,300, which was 106.02% of the selling price. Seven two-bedroom units sold through MLS, averaging sixteen days to sell for 108.49% of the asking price, ranging from $290,800 up to $351,000, the median price per square foot was $282..00. Three three-bedroom apartments sold, averaging 20 days on the market for 105.49% of the asking price; the median per square foot was $256.00, with sold prices ranging from $330,000 to $407,500.
If interested, you can view the previous year’s stats by scrolling down this page.
For Prior Years Stats:
- 2020, four 1 bedroom units sold through MLS, from $203,000 to $270,000. Nine two-bedroom units sold from a low of $225,000 to a high of $310,000. Four three bedrooms sold from $272,000-$330,000. One 4-bedroom unit sold for $295,000. The average days on the market for these to sell was 10 for a median price of 99.4% of the asking price.
- In 2019, seventeen residences were sold at 389 Dundas, 5 one-bedroom apartments from $169,500 to $245,000, 10 two bedroom residences from $170,000 to $419,900 and 2 three bedroom condos, one at $190,000 and the other at $251,500
- In 2018, 21 apartment condos had new owners, one-bedrooms sold from $139,000 to $150,000, 15 two-bedroom units between $150,000 to $279,900 and two three-bedroom units, $217,000 to $255,000!
- In 2017, 24 apartment condominiums sold. Six 1 bedroom apartments, $104,900 to $184,500, 16 two bedroom units from as low as $97,500 to $216,000 and two 3 bedroom residences between $185,000 to $209,000.
Please Note That We Are Not Property Managers, Nor Do We Represent The Condo Corporation, Nor are we Rental Agents, We Are Realtors Who Help Buyers & Sellers.