363 Colborne Street London Ontario
363 Colborne Street London Ontario is a 26 story condo building in downtown London and part of the Colborne Centre, which includes 323 Colborne St. Minutes’ walk to some of the better restaurants in London, Covent Garden Market, Budweiser Gardens, Victoria Park.
You can take a stroll down to the farmers market, downtown festivals and enjoy plays and activities at the Grand Theatre.
This downtown London Ontario apartment condo building has:
- Underground Parking
- Guest Parking
- Controlled Entry
- Surveillance System
- Public Transit
- Ensuite Laundry
- Swimming Pool
- Hot Tub
- Exercise Area
- Tennis Courts
- Balcony / Patio
- Large Closets / Ensuite Storage
- Managed by Highpoint Property Management
- In 2021 as of September 4, seven 1 bedroom apartment condos sold through our MLS system taking 9 days to sell for 100.04% of the asking price, ranging from $275,000 to $320,000. The median selling price per square foot was $351.00! Fifteen 2 bedroom units sold averaging 7 days to sell for 110.21% of the asking price with prices ranging from $320,000 to $362,100, the average selling price per square foot was$341.00.
- In 2020, eleven apartment condos changed hands through our MLS, three 1 bedroom units, from $249,900 to $261,500 and eight 2 bedroom apartments, from $236,000 and up to $285,000. The average days it took these downtown apartment condos to sell were 9, and they sold for a median of 101.7% of the asking price.
- For previous year’s stats, go to the bottom of this page.
Please Note That We Are Not Property Managers, Nor Do We Represent The Condo Corporation Of Any Of These Condominiums, Nor are we Rental Agents, We Are Realtors Who Help Buyers & Sellers
Condo Living Explained
More and more Londoners are choosing to live in condominiums. Be they apartment-style, a townhouse or a townhome. Empty-nesters, singles, couples and families enjoy the freedom from routine maintenance like grass cutting, raking leaves, shovelling snow, in most cases, replacing roof shingles, windows or doors.
Owning a condominium in London, Ontario, includes sharing common areas with other residents and following by-laws and rules set by the condo corporation. It’s essential to understand how a condominium corporation is established and operates, so you know what to expect from condominium living.
How Much Is Your Apartment Condo Worth at 363 Colborne Street in London Ontario?
I am amazed at all the web pages out there, you know the ones I mean, they offer free evaluations without even seeing your home or the “Free Home Evaluation Reports” cards we receive in our mailboxes or the dreaded cold call ” I have a buyer who is interested in buying your home.”
How can anyone value your home accurately without physically seeing your home thoroughly and doing the two to three hours of research necessary? Have you ever bought anything “at a ballpark price’? “A general price range?” “The market price?” After helping hundreds of buyers over the years buy homes, every house or condo my clients bought had a price; we never looked at homes without a fee. Semantics aside, you deserve a price that a willing, qualified buyer will pay.
So, what is that price?
Home Evaluations The Right Way
- you let us know that you would like a no obligation, no cost valuation of your house or condo
- we will arrange a mutual time to meet
- we prepare before our meeting our research of prices, demographics and current market conditions.
- You will not have to sign anything or listen to blah blah blah stuff , malarky, posturing, showcasing or bs.
- when we get to your home,a quick introduction and a tour of your home.
- while doing the tour, we can prepare a room by room audit of the selling features or what you could do to help sell quicker or receive a higher price.
- when completed, sit down with you and adress your concerns, fears or the anxiety you may have about moving.
- leave with you our research and market reports and best practises to sell a home.
- within 24 hours we will get back to you with “The Price is Right”
- you then decide what you wish to do.
If you decide to utilize our research and apply our marketing tips, you’ll know how to price and sell your home for the fastest, most profitable sale. Also, with this information, you’ll never pay too much for any home you ever buy for the rest of your life.
For Prior Years Stats:
- In 2019, thirteen apartment residences were sold through the MLS system, two 1 bedroom apartments from $205,000 and the other $239,000. Nine 2 bedroom apartment condos sold from $196,000 to $280,000.
- In 2018, 19 apartment condominium residences were sold through our MLS system. Five one-bedroom apartments from $165,000 to $188,000. Fourteen two-bedroom units sold, from $179,900 to $243,600!
- In 2017, 16 sold, six one-bedroom apartments from $125,000 to $169,000 and ten, two-bedroom units from $145,000 to $200,000 even.
Please Note That We Are Not Property Managers, Nor Do We Represent The Condo Corporation Of Any Of These Condominiums, Nor are we Rental Agents, We Are Realtors Who Help Buyers & Sellers.
What Improvements or Additions Can I Make to This Page?
Do you have any information or event that I could add to this page to help someone know more about this condo corporation?
I will gladly post any information or event on this page if I feel it will benefit the community; I will not post rumours or prejudices.
Thank you, Ty Lacroix Broker of Record