363 Colborne Street London Ontario
363 Colborne St is a 26 story condo building in downtown London Ontario and part of the Colborne Centre, which includes 323 Colborne St. Minutes’ walk to some of the better restaurants in London, Covent Garden Market, Budweiser Gardens, Victoria Park. You can take a stroll down to the farmers market, downtown festivals and enjoy plays and activities at the Grand Theatre.
This downtown London Ontario apartment condo building has:
- Underground Parking
- Guest Parking
- Controlled Entry
- Surveillance System
- Public Transit
- Ensuite Laundry
- Swimming Pool
- Hot Tub
- Exercise Area
- Tennis Courts
- Balcony / Patio
- Large Closets / Ensuite Storage
- 2020, as of April 1st one 2 bedroom unit sold for $236,000
- In 2019, thirteen apartment residences were sold through the MLS system, two 1 bedroom apartments from $205,000 and the other $239,000. Nine 2 bedroom apartment condos sold from $196,000 to $280,000.
- In 2018, 19 apartment condominium residences sold through our MLS system. Five one-bedroom apartments from $165,000 to $188,000. Fourteen two-bedroom units sold, from $179,900 to $243,600!
- In 2017, 16 sold, six one-bedroom apartments from $125,000 to $169,000 and ten, two-bedroom units from $145,000 to $200,000 even.
Ever wonder how some people get more money for their home or how they seem to go through the buying process with less stress and save thousands of dollars? We have helped hundreds of satisfied buyers and sellers of real estate over the last 18 years, learn these insider ideas and you too will have a great real estate experience and save money as well!
Buying A London Ontario Apartment Condo?
Before buying a condo in downtown London Ontario are you aware of the many options that are available? As well, the prudent steps to ensure your experience is less stressful and you have not forgotten anything?
BEFORE you start to go out and look at apartment condos in London Ontario, do you think it would be wise to know?
As you can tell, after helping hundreds of real estate buyers & sellers and viewing at least 200 apartments a week, we might know a thing or three about condos in London Ontario?
Our team of condo professionals will guide you through the process with our dedicated buyer & seller systems to ensure you get the results you desire. If you need surgery, would you go just anyone who wears a white coat? Why not work with our pros, it does not cost you any more, and as these past client reviews state, it will cost you less!