363 Colborne Street London Ontario
363 Colborne Street London Ontario is a 26-story condo building in downtown London and part of the Colborne Centre, which includes 323 Colborne St. Minutes’ walk to some of the better restaurants in London, Covent Garden Market, Budweiser Gardens, and Victoria Park.
You can take a stroll down to the farmers market and downtown festivals and enjoy plays and activities at the Grand Theatre.
This downtown London Ontario, apartment condo building has:
- Underground Parking
- Guest Parking
- Controlled Entry
- Surveillance System
- Public Transit
- Ensuite Laundry
- Swimming Pool
- Hot Tub
- Exercise Area
- Tennis Courts
- Balcony / Patio
- Large Closets / Ensuite Storage
- Managed by Highpoint Property Management
363 Colborne St London Ontario Sales For 2023
|1 Bedroom||2 Bedroom|
|Sold on MLS So Far This Year As of December 1, 2023||4||8|
|Price Range||$287,500 – $330,000||$329,500 – $400,000|
|% Selling Price To asking Price||96.53%||96.52%|
|Average Price Per Square Foot||$383.00||$351.00|
|Days on The Market To Sell||14||49|
See The Previous Years’ Numbers At The Bottom Of This Page.
Previous Years Sold Prices & History
- In 2022, thirteen two-bedroom apartment condos sold through MLS from $325,000 to $525,000, which was 98.60% of the asking price and sold within an average of fourteen days. The average price per square foot was $386.00. Four one-bedroom apartment condos sold, from $284,000 to $380,000, making the average price per square foot for a one-bedroom $415.00 and averaging fifteen days to sell.
- In 2021, ten one-bedroom apartment condos sold through our MLS system, taking on average eight days to sell for 106.83% of the asking price, ranging from $275,000 to $332,500. The median selling price per square foot was $358.00! Fifteen two-bedroom units sold, averaging eight days to sell for 109.61% of the asking price, with prices ranging from $320,000 to $362,100; the average selling price per square foot was$341.00.
- In 2020, eleven apartment condos changed hands through our MLS, three one-bedroom units, from $249,900 to $261,500 and eight two-bedroom apartments, from $236,000 and up to $285,000. The average days it took these downtown apartment condos to sell was 9, and they sold for a median of 101.7% of the asking price.
- In 2019, thirteen apartment residences were sold through the MLS system, two one-bedroom apartments for $205,000 and the other for $239,000. Nine 2-bedroom apartment condos sold from $196,000 to $280,000.
- In 2018, 19 apartment condominium residences were sold through our MLS system. Five one-bedroom apartments from $165,000 to $188,000. Fourteen two-bedroom units sold, from $179,900 to $243,600!
- In 2017, 16 sold, six one-bedroom apartments from $125,000 to $169,000 and ten, two-bedroom units from $145,000 to $200,000 even.