340 Ambleside Drive London Ontario
340 Ambleside Drive London Ontario N6G 4Y5
340 Ambleside Drive London Ontario is an enclave of 38 condo townhouse residences a mile and half from The University of Western Ontario with easy access to Masonville Mall, hospitals and the big box stores in Hyde Park. A bonus is that there is a bus stop out in front of the entrance to the townhouses.
- In 2020, two townhouses changed hands through MLS, one for $385,000 and the other $440,000; these were on the market for an average of 4 days and sold for a median of 104.4% of the asking price.
- In 2019, four have sold from $357,410-$369,900.
- In 2018, three sold from $327,500 to $355, 000! Quite an increase over 2017! Why? More buyers than sellers, and finally, our historical lower prices in London is attracting more buyers.
- In 2017, three townhouses sold through our MLS system, from $231,500 to $300,000.
Prudent Real Estate Decisions
Have you ever wondered why some people seem to have great real estate experiences and others feel like they just went through a proctological examination by a sumo wrestler? Below are a few links with some real estate choices you may wish to consider to ensure a successful transition when buying or selling.
What’s My 340 Ambleside Drive Townhouse Worth in London, Ontario?
Condo Evaluations made simpler: Once you provide the property information, I will:
- Present the evaluation to you in person in detail.
- Go through all the recent sales in your enclave of townhouses.
- Compare your residence to those that were sold or listed similar to yours.
- Provide you with an accurate range your home will sell for.
- There is no cost or obligation for this valuable service.
I will discuss with you as well :
- How to set the asking price to optimize exposure and a profitable sale.
- How do you define and compare market value between properties?
- How does the total market performance affect your sale – positive or negative.
- How to handle buyers during any showing to help yield the highest price.
If you are willing to utilize these ideas, you’ll know how to price and sell your home for the fastest, most profitable sale. Also, with this information, you’ll never pay too much for any home you ever buy for the rest of your life.
Condominium Living Explained
More and more Londoners are choosing to live in condominiums. Be they apartment-style, a townhouse or a townhome. Empty-nesters, singles, couples and families enjoy the freedom from routine maintenance like grass cutting, raking leaves, shovelling snow, in most cases, replacing roof shingles, windows or doors.
Owning a condominium in London, Ontario includes sharing common areas with other residents and following by-laws and rules set by the condo corporation. It’s essential to understand how a condominium corporation is established and operates, so you know what to expect from condominium living.