3320 Meadowgate Boulevard London Ontario
3320 Meadowgate Blvd London Ontario N6M 0A7
3320 Meadowgate Blvd London, Ontario, is in London’s Summerside neighbourhood with easy access to Veterans Memorial Parkway and Highway 401.
This enclave of townhouses in south-east London is called Woodvale Walk and managed by Arnsby Property Management. The first condominiums were a two-storey low rise with a condo apartment on each level. Some with a loft The newer phase is now full townhouses, with a basement etc.
- In 2020, eleven units changed hands through our MLS system, five 2-bedroom units sold from $305,000 to$378,000 and six 3 bedroom townhouses sold from a low of $350,000 to $372,000. The average days on the market were 11, and the median selling price was 102.2% of the asking price.
- In 2019, 8 sold from $290,000-$365,000
- In 2018, there were 12 sales, five apartment-style and seven townhouse style, all from $205,000 to as high as $300,000
- In 2017, eleven sold, from a low of $212,000 up to $267,500.
Summerside is one of London Ontario’s newer communities located in the South East of London, East of Highbury, north of the 401, West of Veterans Memorial Parkway (Airport Road) and south on Commissioners Road East.
Summerside has been growing at London’s southeast of the city for about 14 years or so. Summerside holds a lot of appeal for those who wish to live in London but whose work carries them to neighbouring communities such as St. Thomas, Ingersoll or Woodstock or quick access to Highway 401.
It is a popular area for younger families as house prices are attractive. This community offers single-family houses, condo townhouses, attached and detached condo bungalows and a gated condo corporation. Homes are being built monthly, and the resale market is vibrant!
With the walking trails and parks nearby, this area is in demand and growing!
Prudent Real Estate Decisions
Have you ever wondered why some people seem to have great real estate experiences and others feel like they just went through a proctological examination by a sumo wrestler? Below are a few links with some real estate choices you may wish to consider to ensure a successful transition when buying or selling.
What’s My 3320 Meadowgate Blvd Townhouse in London Summerside Worth?
Condo Evaluations made simpler: Once you provide the property information, I will:
- Present the evaluation to you in person in detail.
- Go through all the recent sales in your enclave of townhouses.
- Compare your residence to those that were sold or listed similar to yours.
- Provide you with an accurate range your home will sell for.
- There is no cost or obligation for this valuable service.
I will discuss with you as well :
- How to set the asking price to optimize exposure and a profitable sale.
- How do you define and compare market value between properties?
- How does the total market performance affect your sale – positive or negative.
- How to handle buyers during any showing to help yield the highest price.
If you are willing to utilize these ideas, you’ll know how to price and sell your home for the fastest, most profitable sale. Also, with this information, you’ll never pay too much for any home you ever buy for the rest of your life.
Condominium Living Explained
More and more Londoners are choosing to live in condominiums. Be they apartment-style, a townhouse or a townhome. Empty-nesters, singles, couples and families enjoy the freedom from routine maintenance like grass cutting, raking leaves, shovelling snow, in most cases, replacing roof shingles, windows or doors.
Owning a condominium in London, Ontario includes sharing common areas with other residents and following by-laws and rules set by the condo corporation. It’s essential to understand how a condominium corporation is established and operates, so you know what to expect from condominium living.